剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪我可以看到那些♪
♪I could see the signs♪
♪尽管你面露倦意♪
♪Although you tried♪
♪那些模糊的视线♪
♪To blur the lines♪
♪你的眼神将你出♥卖♥♥♥♪
♪Your eyes gave you away♪
♪如果我们相遇♪
♪If we meet outside♪
♪请擦肩而过♪
♪Just walk on by ♪
那么
Well...
这就是金斯利的结局了
That's the end of Kingsley.
♪无论你想听到什么♪
♪Whatever you think you should hear...♪
要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
我今天去看她了 特蕾西
I went to see her today. Tracy.
什么
You what?
为什么
Why?
♪我看得更明朗了♪
♪I'm seeing it clearer now♪
♪别再靠近♪
♪Don't come around♪
♪我正在弥补♪
♪I'm filling spaces♪
♪你造成的缺口♪
♪Over you now♪
♪爱已远离♪
♪'Cause love is moving out♪
♪一切变得明朗♪
♪It's easy to see it now♪
我一定要亲自看看 我要知道答案
I needed to see for myself. I wanted to get some answers.
亲爱的 我告诉你真♥相♥了
Baby, I told you the truth.
从前我看你在街角
You know, when I saw you rapping on that corner
说唱的时候
back in the day,
我觉得你就是个王者
I thought you were a king.
即使你一无所有
Even though you ain't had nothing,
你就像一个英雄
you carried yourself like a mack.
但是那些只是美好的回忆
But that was the rose-tinted memories.
我脑海中现在浮现的是另一种景象
What's playing in my mind now is something else.
我看到一个崩溃的女人躺在病床上
I see a broken woman in a hospital bed,
她太脆弱了 甚至无法照顾自己的孩子
who was too cracked out to take care of her own child.
我实在是听不下去了
I don't need none of this stuff.
你就逃避吧
Yeah. Just walk away.
男人都这样
Like men do.
你们都是这么做的
'Cause see, that's what y'all get to do.
逃避这些就好像关灯一样简单
Turn these hoes off like a light switch.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说我还年轻 我不知道 我还是个孩子吗
What, I was young? I didn't, I didn't know? I was a kid?
我们曾经告诉世人
We used to tell people
我们所做的一切都是为了生存
that we did what we had to do to survive.
这就是放屁
That's bull.
我们需要钱
We wanted that paper.
我不想坐在这
I'm not gonna sit here
听你评判我三十年前为了在这个不公平的世界
and-and have to justify what I did three decades ago
养家糊口所做的一切
in order to feed my family in an unfair world.
即使是肯尼迪家族
Hell, the Kennedys, man,
也出现过违法行为
th-they were involved in illegal substances.
但也没有阻止他们成为闻名全球的豪门啊
It didn't stop them from becoming a world freakin' dynasty.
为什么我们不可以
Why can't we do that?
帝国娱乐靠贩毒起家 卢修斯
Empire was built on drugs, Lucious.
靠人♥民♥的痛苦
On people's pain.
我的痛苦 贾马尔的痛苦
My pain. Jamal's pain.
我妹妹的痛苦而发展壮大
My sister's pain.
而我们还一直在回顾过去
A-And we-we keep coming back to it,
一遍又一遍
over and over and over and over again,
就像瘾君子找第一次吸毒的嗨感一样
like that junkie chasing that first high.
亲爱的 我们和三十年前不一样了
Baby, we are not the same people we were 30 years ago.
我不再是那个让你独自蹲十七年监狱的人了
I'm not the same man that-that left you in prison for 17 years.
我是说 既然我们做了
I mean, we've-- Baby, we've done it.
我们就要解决它
We're here. We-We figured it out.
我们做了坏事 卢修斯
We did bad things, Lucious,
上帝用一条活生生的生命来报复我们
and it's coming back to collect with a living, breathing man.
那个狂怒的男人称你为"父亲"
Furious man who calls you "Daddy."
亲爱的
Baby.
我们在一起
We're here.
我们已经成功了
We're right here.
未来一片光明
Our future's now.
你跟我一起吗
Are you with me?
当然了 卢修斯
Yeah, Lucious. Sure.
♪我正在弥补♪
♪I'm filling your spaces♪
♪爱已远离♪
♪Our love is done.♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表