剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I know it feels like you're not gonna make it through this,
但是我向你保证 你会没事的
but I promise you, son, you will.
你一定要足够坚强 保护你的家庭
You have to be strong and protect your family.
你知道吗
You know...
我终于找到一个词能够形容我的感受
You know, I finally found the words to express how I felt,
痛失爱女的时候是这样
to lose our daughter,
面对抢走你的混♥蛋♥也是这样
for that punk to take that from me, too, huh?
-是你把歌♥给他的 -是我给的
- You gave him the song! - I gave him the song,
但是我没把我女人也给他吧
but I didn't give him my girl, did I?
-明眼人都能看出来他想要你 -什么
- He obviously wants you, Tee. - What?
你想让他帮你缓解痛苦吗
And him copping the pain from my baby girl like that?
我也失去了她
I lost her, too.
她也是我的孩子
Damn it, she was my baby, too.
公主
我无时无刻不在思念着她
And not a minute goes by that I don't think about her.
但是为了贝拉和王子 我必须振作起来
But I have to be there for Bella and Prince.
失去她之后 你的所作所为
What you've been doing and how you've been acting
对他们 对我 都不公平
since we lost her is not fair, to them or to me.
-过来 -我爱你
- Come on... - I love you,
但是 我不想再这么吵下去了
but I... I won't do this anymore.
-我做不到 -小提
- I can't. - Tee.
我受够了
I'm done.
提安娜
Tiana!
小提
Tee.
你怎么先走了
Why'd you bounce?
你妈跟我交流了一下我的身体问题
your mother and I were discussing my status.
凯 亲爱的 别把我妈说那些话当真
Kai, babe, um, please charge any ignorant stuff
她是无心的
that my mom said to her head, not her heart, you know?
我从未见过一个母亲
I have never met a mother so fiercely protective
对家里的老二这么用心
about her middle child.
-这样吧 -我只是想说
- You know what? - I'm just saying.
琦琦对你的事情非常在意
Cookie's not to be trifled with when it comes to you.
这让我
And, uh, it, uh,
这也让我知道我有多在乎你
it got me thinking about how protective I feel about you.
我不想失去你 贾马尔
I don't want to lose you, Jamal.
你不会失去我的 永远不会
You won't. Ever.
但愿如此吧
I hope so.
贾马尔·约瑟夫·里昂
Jamal Joseph Lyon,
你愿意做我的丈夫吗
will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?
你什么时候准备的戒指
When'd you have time to get a ring?
一出院我就准备了
The moment I got out of the hospital.
你抢了我的活
You stole my move.
-好吧 让我先站起来 -不不不 你跪好
- All right, let me get... - No, no, you stay down.
-跪好 -我错了我错了 好的
- You just, you... - Okay, my bad. Okay, okay.
抱歉抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
凯·尤金·吉文斯
Kai Eugene Givens,
你是我的爱人 也是我最好的朋友
you're my lover and you're my best friend.
你是我的独一无二
You're my only reason why.
我发自内心地请求你
So now I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart
跟我结婚吧
to please marry me.
怎么说呢
Uh, well...
那要看你答不答应我的求婚了
it-it depends if that's a yes or no for my proposal.
我答应你
Hell yeah.
我当然答应你
Of course I'll marry you.
等等
Wait.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表