剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
His dirty Panama money is all over Empire's books.
你不会以为我不知道吧
Did you not think I'd know that?
我运作的是跨国公♥司♥
I run a multinational company.
一半的投资者我都不知道来自哪里
I have no idea who half the investors are.
我劝你不要因为某些愚蠢
If you're protecting him out of some stupid,
又荒谬的江湖道义而保护他
misguided thug code, don't.
因为当我向克洛斯提相同要求时
Because when I make the same offer to Cross,
你会希望自己今天就交代了
you're gonna wish you'd played ball.
首先我出于礼貌前来找你
I'm only coming to you first out of courtesy
是因为 虽然我不愿承认
because I hate to admit it...
但我是你的粉丝
but I am a fan.
是吗
Really?
你是我的粉丝
You're a fan?
我最爱的是《告密贱♥人♥》
"Snitch Bitch" is my jam.
你问我的事 你哪怕只了解十分之一
You know, if you knew a tenth of what you're asking me about,
我们今天也不用在这废话了 不是吗
we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?
奥巴马入主白宫时
You played a lot of games with us
你就跟我们玩过很多花样
when the White House had a little bit more melanin in it,
但现在时代变了
but today is a new day.
我封♥杀♥你的巡回演出一周怎么样
And me shutting down your tour for a week?
这不过是热身罢了
Well, that's just my warm-up act.
就在你刚才跟我谈话的过程中
The whole time you've been talking to me,
我一直在这想着我的儿子
I've been sitting here thinking about my son,
以及今天对他而言有多重要
and how this is the most important day for his life.
我要是允许你或者其他人
And I'll be damned if I'm-a allow you
毁了这一切 会遭天谴的
or anybody else to ruin that.
你要是有打算来我儿子的婚礼
So, if you got plans on coming to my son's wedding,
而且你真的喜欢《告密贱♥人♥》的话
and you like "Snitch Bitch,"
我建议你应该听听《枪打联调局探员》
you should give a listen to "I Shot a Fed."
多听几遍
A couple of times.
他迟到半小时了 真不敢相信
I can't believe this. He's a half hour late.
我保证他在路上了 宝贝
I'm sure he's on his way, baby.
妈 你不能保证
Mom, you don't know that.
我真不应该让他
You know, I shouldn't have even asked him
陪我一起走过教堂的红毯
to walk me down the aisle.
我早该知道这会惹到他
I should've known that that's something that would trigger him.
宝贝 我知道你现在心情不好
Look, I know that you are in your feelings right now, baby,
只是因为你太紧张了
but those are just nerves, okay?
妈 我不紧张 我是生气
Mommy, I'm not nervous, okay? I'm angry.
我不是他以前能随便扔进垃圾桶的小孩了
And I'm not some little boy that he threw in the trash.
我是个成年人了 我很生气
I'm a grown man, and I'm pissed off.
我很愤怒 我很失望
I'm mad, and I'm disappointed at the fact
他不是我所想的那种人
that he's not the man I thought he was.
给他一次机会吧
Just give him a chance, all right?
我再给他打一次
Let me call him again.
这不来了吗 你跑哪去了
There he is. Where the hell have you been?
联调局找上我了
Feds picked me up.
-什么 -他们甚至不让我打电♥话♥
- What?! - Wouldn't even let me make a call.
这不重要了 重要的是
None of that matters. What matters is
我差点错过了挽着我儿子走进礼堂的机会
I almost missed the chance to walk my son down the aisle.
我以为
I thought, um...
我还以为我当初不该找你做这件事
I thought I-I made a mistake asking you.
我脑子有些乱
I don't know what I thought.
你以为 你让我觉得丢脸
You thought I was ashamed of you.
我是为自己而羞愧
I'm ashamed of me.
听着 我还是不太能理解你们
Look, I still can't make heads or tails of none of this stuff,
但是这些都不重要
but none of that matters.
重要的是 你是我的儿子
What matters is that... you are my son.
我们以前隔阂太多 伤害太多
And there's been so much hurt between us, I'm...
我不想再有伤害了 赶紧让你结婚吧
I don't want to cause no more, so let's get you married, okay?
他要抓紧时间了
Yeah. He has to hurry up.
走吧走吧
Let's go. Come on.
♪给你牵我的手♪
♪Here is my hand for you to hold♪
♪给你看我亘古不变的心♪
♪Here's the part of me they have not sold♪
♪我受够了徘徊流浪♪
♪I've wandered far, I've had my fill♪
♪我爱过你♪
♪I loved you then♪
♪你还爱我吗♪
♪Do you love me still♪?
♪只有你见过♪
♪Only you have seen♪
♪我的另一面♪
♪Other side of me♪
♪可能我天真♪
♪Call me naive♪
♪你还会爱我♪
♪I think you will♪
♪我仍然爱你♪
♪I love you now♪
♪你还爱我吗♪
♪Do you love me still♪?
♪我的双眼只为你停留♪
♪Here are the eyes that only see you♪
♪我的双唇只呼喊你的名字♪
♪Here is the mouth that only calls your name♪
♪这首歌♥无法抹去♪
♪Here is the song they cannot kill♪
♪我仍然爱你♪
♪I love you now♪
♪你还爱我吗♪
♪Do you love me still♪?
夏卡·康 夏卡·康
Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan?
夏卡·康 夏卡·康 夏卡·康
Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan.
夏卡·康出席了我们的婚礼
At our wedding, y'all.
-别打趣了 -谢谢
- Come on, now. - Thank you.
-上帝保佑你们 -上帝保佑
- Oh, God bless you. - God bless you.
-我爱你们 -我们也爱你
- I love you both. - Love you.
我很幸运
Oh, I am blessed.
我们都是 因为我们今日聚集此地
We all are, because we're here.
我们今天因爱相聚
And we're here because of love.
婚礼开始之前
Now, before we get into this,
如果有人认为
if anyone here can show just cause
这对新人不该结合
as to why these two should not get married,
你最好直接闭嘴吃饭 好吗
you better sit down and eat your rice, okay?
我们创造了历史 就在这个牛逼...
'Cause we are making history in this bitch...
-教堂 贝基 -什么
- Church, Becky. - What?
在这个地方
In this piece.
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
凯
Kai?
贾马尔
Jamal,
第一眼见到你 你真是太帅了
first you were the gorgeous man
我在伦敦一家酒吧里从怪胎手里救了你
who I saved from a creeper at a bar in London.
后来在我们第一次约会的时候
Then you were the conceited man
你变成了在录音室里狂妄自大的男人
who was bragging in a studio on our first date.
显然这吸引到你了
Uh, and obviously it worked. Okay.
但是你还不止这两面
But you are so much more than that.
你热情奔放
You're the compassionate man...
你爱的是真正的我
who loves me for who I am.
你心思细 即使我们差十个时区
The considerate man who still finds time to call me,
你也会找时间打给我
even when there are ten time zones between us.
你有耐心 不管我们经历什么坎坷
And the patient man who will stand beside me
你都会陪在我身边
no matter what the world throws at us.
你是我的全部
You are my everything.
我爱你
And I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
贾马尔
Jamal?
-很抱歉 我做不到 -小贾
- I'm sorry. I can't do this. - Mal?
-贾马尔 -都别激动
- Jamal. - Everybody, calm down.
我不能
I can't...
念出那些千篇一律的爱与婚姻誓言
recite some cookie-cutter vows about love and marriage
因为
because...
我深深地知道 婚姻和爱情很麻烦
'cause I know in my heart that love and marriage are messy.
比我想象得还要麻烦
More messy than I wanted to admit before.
但这样才更显得真实
But that's what makes it real.
凯 我不想和你过童话生活
Kai, I don't want a fairy tale with you.
我想要真实的生活 愈久弥新
I want something real, something that endures.
就像我们父母的婚姻一样
Like what our parents have.
我不知道吉文斯家是什么情况
I don't know about the Givens,
但可能不像里昂家这么常上演狗血闹剧
but maybe a little bit less drama than the Lyons have had.
神吐槽
Oh, man.
但我可以向你承诺
But here's what I can promise.
我承诺我只会有
I promise that I'm-a be...
百分之三十的麻烦
30% messy...
前提是你也愿意
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表