剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪老总们要给我打赏♪
♪CEOs 'bout to pay me♪
♪有钱妹想跟我上♥床♥♪
♪Rich girls trying to have my babies, yeah♪
♪小妹说她喜欢从前的我♪
♪Shawty said she like the old me but the old me♪
♪可从前的我没有劳力士滴答滴答响♪
♪Didn't have a rollie, tick, tick, whoo♪
♪恨我的人依然恨♪
♪Haters trying to hate on me, but that's gonna♪
♪我会让他们去守门♪
♪Get 'em blocked like a goalie♪
♪爆射进门♪
♪Goal! ♪ ♪ yeah...♪
欢迎来到大时代 宝贝女孩
Welcome to the big time, baby girl.
♪想念我的复杂♪
♪Miss me with the complications, uh♪
♪不在乎她有没有他♪
♪I don't really care if she taken...♪
谢谢 贾马尔 看你的11点方向
Thank you. Jamal, your 11 o'clock.
你让我看什么
What you showing at me for?
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我是泰勒·杜普 我是饮料赞助商的人
I'm Tyler Dupre. I'm with the beverage sponsor.
你的超级粉丝
I'm a big fan.
超级有多少级
Just how big of a fan are you?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
♪发誓我是警♥察♥♪
♪Swear to god, I'm-a cop♪
♪群猫街霸♪
♪Cat gang♪
♪爽♪
♪oh, yeah.♪
你们看到卡利托了吗 下一个是我们
yo. Yo, yo. Have you guys seen Carlito? We're up next.
可能在舞台的另一边 你应该在那里
Probably on the other side of the stage, where you should be.
去吧 你们都知道
Go. Now, y'all know that tonight
今晚只是带妆彩排
is just a dress rehearsal
主要表演是明天
and the main performance is tomorrow.
但你们要把今晚把当作唯一的演出来对待
But y'all got to treat tonight like it's the only performance.
你们都听到了吗
Y'all hear that out there?
那些是贵宾
Those are the VIPs,
有钱人 有影响力的人
the money men, the influencers.
他们是你们今晚的观众
They're your audience tonight,
所以你们今天要全力以赴
so you play tonight like it's all you got.
你们先上 你知道吗
Y'all are up first. You know that, right?
没问题 开始吧 走吧
I'm golden. Let's do it. Let's go.
这句话我爱听
That is what I like to hear.
好姑娘
There's my girl.
安排得真不错
It's quite a setup.
乔 你在这儿干什么
Joe, what are you doing here?
他说他是特雷热的经纪人
He says he's Treasure's manager.
我得开始报幕了
I got to start the show.
她的前经纪人
Her ex-manager.
我的律师不这么认为
Not according to my lawyer.
你的右勾拳很棒
You got a pretty great right hook,
但我的律师质疑这是否是合适的
but my lawyer questions whether that's the proper way
终止我们合同的方法
to void my contract.
干得好 团队
So, great work, team.
提安娜的二重唱很成功
That Tiana duet is a big fat hit,
我来讨论我的分成
and I came to discuss my cut.
因为如果我得不到我该得的
Because if I don't get what I'm owed,
特雷热的下一次巡演日期
Treasure's next tour date
-会在法庭上 -不
- will be in a courtroom. - No.
不 乔 你不能这样对我
No, Joe, you can't do that to me.
-为了你 甜心 为了我们 -滚开
- For you, sweetheart. For us. - Get off.
-别碰我 -可以
- Don't touch me. - Oh. Okay.
所以这是经纪人敲诈
So, an extortionist manager?
是的 我们知道该怎么处理你们这种人
Yeah, well, we know what to do with your kind.
费城
Philadelphia,
请热烈欢迎
please give a warm welcome to the grand return
帝国娱乐重回它诞生的地方
of Empire to the place where it all started.
是的 女士们 能给我们几分钟吗
Yeah, um, ladies, will y'all give us a few minutes, please?
别忘了联调局可能在监视
Don't forget the Feds could be watching.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
别动手动脚
Keep your hands to yourself.
所以 乔…
So, joe...
我想大概两万美元应该能付清
I think maybe $20,000 should cover whatever...
我们在特雷热问题上的分歧
disagreements we have regarding Treasure.
另外 你要签署协议
Plus, you'll sign a piece of paper saying
再也不会来找我麻烦
you'll never see me again.
三万
Thirty.
明早之前付清
By tomorrow morning.
同意
Done.
请欣赏表演
Enjoy the show.
你确定你没事吧
You sure you're okay?
泰瑞 我已经告诉过你了 我很好
Come on, Teri, I already told you. I'm-I'm good, okay?
听这个 有些人在接受
And listen to this-- some people experience
这种化疗后很少出现甚至完全没出现副作用
minimal to no side effects from this type of chemo,
-好吗 -我知道 但是
- all right? - I know, but that...
那很少见
That is not common.
那我一定是幸运儿之一 我相信是
Well, then I must be one of the lucky ones. And I'll take that.
是...是卢修斯
It's, uh-- it's Lucious.
等一下
Just a minute.
爸
Hey, pop.
没什么 你呢
Nothing much, man. You?
是的 等我一下
Yeah, yeah, give me a-- give me a-a second.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
化疗简介
三万
$30k.
特雷热的经纪人
Treasure's manager?
好 不 我会处理的 爸
Okay. Uh, no, I-I'll take care of it, pop.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
你在工作吗 不好意思
You're working? I'm s-- I'm-I'm sorry,
你要告诉
you're-you're gonna have
你的家人你病得很重
to tell your family that you are very sick.
现在是帝国娱乐的关键时期
It's a critical time for Empire right now.
我不能让我家乱了套
I can't derail my family with this.
-那么 -不 安德鲁 你刚刚接受了
- Now... - No, no... A-andre, you just had a cycle
一轮有细胞毒性的药物治疗
of a cytotoxic drug.
你的血管里
You essentially have poison
基本上都是毒素
running through your veins.
你不应该出去
You should not go out.
如果你的家人知道
And if your family knew,
他们绝不会让你这么做的
they would 100% not let you.
我家人不知道
My family doesn't know.
我家人也不会知道
My family's not gonna know.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很快回来 我没事
I'll be back. I'm fine.
等一下 安德鲁
Wait, Andre--
没事的 我可以 我可以
It's okay. I'm fine. I got it, I got it.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-我只是需要呼吸一点空气 -没事
- I just need some ai-air. - Oh, yeah. It's okay.
没事的 我在这呢
it's okay. I got you.
我陪着你
Hey, I got you. I got...
♪开始 宝贝 好戏开始♪
♪Go down, baby, don't you know. Go down♪
卡利托呢
Where is carlito?
-他没来带妆彩排 -什么
- He's missing dress rehearsal. - What?
-他不是和你在一起吗 -没有
- I thought he was with you! - No.
你该上台
You should be out there!
是的 快给我上去 麦呢
Yes. Get your ass out there. Mic?
♪我来了 我来了♪
♪Yeah, I'm on my, I'm on my, wait, ha♪
♪我来了 我来了♪
♪I'm on my, I'm on my, okay♪
♪我承认我玩过一点暧昧♪
♪I'll admit, I've been playing just a little bit, yeah♪
♪我曾耍过一点花招♪
♪Yeah, I've been messing with your head for a little bit♪
加油 给力点
Come on, come on, come on!
♪我这么说 你也知道♪
♪Yeah, I've been saying it, I know you already know♪
特雷热在干什么啊
What the hell is Treasure doing?
♪感觉正好时 请别紧张♪
♪So don't be scared when it feels right♪
♪长夜未央 我将留至天明♪
♪It just hit midnight but I'll be here till daylight♪
♪好戏就要开始♪
♪It's about to go down down♪
♪已获至宝 还不自知♪
♪Baby, don't you know what you've found♪
♪到我身边 别再拈花惹草♪
♪Get over here, stop messing around♪
♪因为好戏就要开始♪
♪'Cause it's about to go, go down...♪
这灯光怎么回事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表