剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
告诉迷弟迷妹们
Let your adoring fans know that
"信任巡演"结束了
the Trust Tour is over.
下次治疗以后 你就能进入无癌状态了
After this next treatment, you could be cancer-free.
-天呐 -感谢上帝
- Oh, my God! - Thank God!
我亏了二十五万美金 现在就还我
I'm out $250K, and I want it right now.
我几天内就能卖♥♥掉它 让你拿到钱
I can sell it in a couple days and get you your money.
不 我还挺喜欢
Nah. Kinda like it.
你之前在我需要时一直陪伴我
You were there for me when I needed,
但这一切都结束了
but this is over.
我给大家介绍一下 这是金斯利
I would like to properly introduce Kingsley.
大家都知道 我们要结婚了
Look, all y'all know that we're getting married.
但我们想尽快结婚
But we want to get married as soon as possible.
敬贾马尔和凯
Let's toast to Jamal and Kai!
贾马尔·里昂与凯·吉文斯
♪无所谓 我们不会再回头♪
♪It's all right, now we'll never look back...♪
你们婚姻成功的秘诀是什么
What's the secret to the success of your marriage?
我以为《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》要报道贾马尔的婚礼
I thought The New York Times was profiling Jamal's wedding.
这和我们的婚姻有什么关系
And what does that have to do with our marriage?
贾马尔说你们的婚姻是不朽之爱的典范
Jamal said that your marriage is the epitome of everlasting love.
贾马尔说得没错
Well, Jamal's right.
我们的婚姻是整个家族的情感基石
I mean, our marriage is the emotional bedrock of this family.
对于你来说爱的意义是什么
What does love mean to you?
我认为爱就是尊重
See, love is about respect.
其实 正是爱让整个家族团结一心
Actually, love is what unites my family.
对音乐的爱 对兄弟的爱
Love for my music, for my brothers.
对我孩子的爱
Love for my children.
爱永不消亡
Love never dies.
即便心爱之人离世
Even when a loved one passes on,
他们的记忆 存在的痕迹
their memory, their presence,
将由我们传承
we carry it with us.
无论我们是否意识到这点
Whether we're aware of it or not.
我们是生命中一切爱的集♥合♥
Uh, we are the sum of all the love in our lives.
什么 我最爱贾马·里昂哪一点
Oh, man. What do I love most about Jamal Lyon?
我不知道你登出来合不合适 但
Well, I don't know if you can print this, but...
好了 别说了 停 别这样
Okay, see, no, stop. Come on.
-但你很清楚 -住嘴
- But you know exactly what... - Stop.
这是个鼓舞下一代人的绝佳机会
We have a very real opportunity to inspire the next generation,
所以你别胡说八道
so don't be messy.
好吧
Okay.
你想对下一代人说点什么
What would you like to say to the next generation?
特别是那位
Specifically, the...
住在密苏里乡下的八岁黑人男孩
eight-year-old black boy living in rural Missouri
他因为穿裙子而遭到父亲的责打
whose father beats him for wearing a dress.
-穿得像一个小贱♥人♥ -好吧
- Walking in here looking like a little bitch. - Okay!
请别把我
Please don't make me...
你想对他说什么
What would you like to say to him?
有人爱着他
That he's loved.
而且他应该对自己多点耐心
And he should be patient with himself.
还有他父亲
And his father.
我父亲对我性向不满 人尽皆知
My father's issues with my sexuality is no secret.
但我的看法是
But, uh, the way I see it is
如果嘻哈之王可以改变
if the King of Hip-Hop can change,
那么世上所有的父亲和儿子
then there's hope for all fathers,
都有希望
for every son.
最后一件事
One last thing.
我收到了一封匿名电子邮件
I received an anonymous e-mail
声称婚礼被取消了
claiming that the wedding's off.
无稽之谈 婚礼怎么会取消呢
That's ridiculous. Like, why the hell would the wedding be off?
邮件指责凯
The e-mail accuses Kai
对你隐瞒了自己HIV阳性的事实
of hiding his HIV-positive status from you
而你因此正在想办法
and that you've been trying to find a way
取消这场婚礼
to cancel the wedding because of it.
太荒唐了 当然不是那样的
Well, that's ridiculous. That's absolutely not true.
我一直对贾马尔完全诚实
I've-I've always been totally honest with Jamal.
你们要对此发表正式声明吗
Do you have an official statement for the record?
嘻哈帝国
第五季 第十六集
我们现在到底要怎么做
Hell are we supposed to do now?
无论是谁给史黛西发了那封邮件
Whoever sent that e-mail to Stacey
都可能再发给别人
could've sent it anywhere.
如果有人已经在准备报道了怎么办
I mean, what if someone else is already running the story?
也许我们需要抢先一步
All right, well, then maybe we need to get ahead of it,
发表自己的声明
make our own statement.
但之后重点就会转移到我和我的身体状况
But then the whole conversation becomes about me and my status,
而这不关别人的事
which is nobody's business.
没错 但如果别人抖了出来
Right, but if someone does put it out there,
这事也会成为每个人的谈资
then that's all everybody's gonna be talking about anyway.
每个人 比如你的父母吗
Everybody, like, uh, your parents?
你担心他们的想法吗
Are you worried about what they'll think
这会影响你的职业和帝国娱乐吗
this'll be for your career and for-for Empire?
宝贝 你知道我不在乎那些东西
Babe, you know I don't care about stuff like that.
我只是说我们得控制故事的走向
I-I'm simply saying that we should control the narrative.
你是要控制我的故事走向
You mean control my narrative.
宝贝 我不想让这件事扰乱我们的婚礼
Baby, I just don't want this to derail our wedding.
仅此而已
That's it.
好吧 现在不是为这事争吵的时候
All right, look, we can't argue about this right now.
好吗 我们的晚餐要迟到了 走吧
All right? We're late for dinner. Come on.
天呐 妈 一切都棒极了
God, Mom, everything just looks amazing.
-谢谢你 -是吗
- Thank you. - Mm, you think so?
-不会感觉我做得有点过吧 -不会
- You don't think I overdid it? - Nah.
毕竟你是我第一个
I mean, you are my first
看着结婚的孩子
that I will get to see get married,
所以一切都得十全十美
so everything has to be perfect.
确实很完美了
It is perfect.
你曾想过你会看到这一天吗
You ever think you'd even see this day?
我以为你讨厌婚姻
I thought you'd be down on marriage,
毕竟我和你♥爸♥曾经历了那么多
because of all of the things me and your daddy been through.
我也没有一直支持你们
I mean, I wasn't always rooting for y'all.
但是
But...
但我不知道 感觉
But, I don't know, I mean, it's like...
现在感觉你们是天生一对
God, now, y'all just right, you know?
感觉世上没有任何事能把你们分开
Like nothing in the world could tear you apart.
我也希望和凯能达到这种状态
And that's what I want for me and Kai.
小贾
Hey. Mal.
你最好先离开这里 兄弟
You better get your ass out here, man.
宴会筹办人要把我的房♥子毁了
Caterers tearing up my damn house.
我连一半人都认不全
I don't even know half of them people.
谢谢您做的一切 爸 我知道
Thanks for everything, Dad. I know it's
被记者围追堵截很烦人
a pain in the ass having all these reporters in your face.
不客气
You're welcome.
看着很好吃
These look good.
够了 就拿几个
That's all. Just-just a couple.
我知道我们进行了排练
I know that we rehearsed,
我和妈一块走红毯
you know, the aisle walk with me and Mom.
但我在想如果我们三人一起
But I was thinking it'd be cool if...
阖家走过红地毯 应该会很酷
all three of us walked together, you know, united.
等一下
Wait, wait.
这是那个记者建议的吗
Is this something that that reporter suggested?
不是 是我想这样
No. I want this.
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
但是走红地毯
Yeah, but the-- Walking down the aisle
是父亲领着新娘
is what the father does with the bride.
那是传统
I mean, that's the tradition.
你们都不在乎传统 或者至少你说过
Y'all don't care about tradition, or at least you said
-你不在乎传统 -我是不在乎
- you don't care about the tradition. - I-I don't.
那这就不重要了
So this shouldn't matter, then.
但那真的很重要
But it does matter.
那对我来说很重要 我希望你陪着我
It matters to me. I want you by my side.
我只是不想被人牵着走
Look, I-I just don't want to be paraded around
好像我是别人计划中的一部分之类的
like I'm part of somebody's agenda or nothing.
-仅此而已 -卢修斯
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表