剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
以下内容立即生效
Effective immediately,
帝国娱乐要将卢修斯·里昂的音乐
Empire is pulling Lucious Lyon's music
从所有流媒体平台
from all streaming platforms,
商店货架和附属市场中撤出
store shelves and ancillary markets.
包括电影 电视和商业广♥告♥
That includes film, television and commercials.
抱歉 我以为
I'm sorry. I thought
你和卢修斯已经决定携手合作了
that you and Lucious had kissed and made up.
你们都应该知道这只是生意
You of all people should know that this is just business.
只是生意 对不起 这样做的目标是什么
Just business?! I'm sorry. What is the goal here?
迪士尼动画在多年前就已充分证明
Years ago, Disney Animation proved, very convincingly,
暂时的稀缺会导致需求增加
that temporary scarcity leads to increased demand
必然会带来一笔横财
and inevitably, to windfall profits.
的确如此 但是他们在行动之前提醒了粉丝
True, but they warned their fans first before they vaulted,
所以人们跑出去买♥♥了一堆产品
so people ran out and bought a bunch of product.
我就买♥♥了
I did.
你有孩子 是吗 拉瓦尔
You have kids, right, Lavar?
一个小男孩和一个女孩 分别是八岁和十岁
A little boy and a girl, eight and ten.
他们肯定喜欢迪士尼 对吧
I bet they love Disney, don't they?
绝对的狂热粉
Absolute fanatics.
其实 我要在春假期间带他们去玩
As a matter of fact, I'm taking 'em over spring break.
那太棒了
That's fantastic.
我敢肯定当你没了工作
I bet that's a rather expensive trip
这会是一次相当昂贵的旅行
when you're on unemployment.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
对不起 什么 我做错了什么
I'm sorry, what? What did I do?
你的话太多了
You spoke when you should have been listening.
会议休会
Meeting adjourned.
♪停下 不 你停不下 因为我在唱歌♥♪
♪Stop it, no, you can't stop it, you know I'm poppin'♪
♪选择 别无选择 我要唱歌♥♪
♪Option, no other option, I got to pop this♪
♪长久以来 我把坠落当终结♪
♪All this time I thought falling was breaking♪
♪但我错了♪
♪But I was mistaken♪
♪我从灰烬中重生 巨星冉冉升起♪
♪I did that out of the ashes, a star in the making♪
♪我乘云直上 你们却苟且度日♪
♪I'm thriving steady, surviving while y'all just getting by♪
♪不是假装才能成功 因为金钱从不说谎♪
♪No need to fake it to make it, 'cause the money never lie♪
♪从不说谎 让我证明这些祝福♪
♪ Never lie, all these blessings let me testify ♪
♪我要大门敞开 不会自寻短见♪
♪All these doors that open, I prefer them to suicide♪
♪这是庆祝 快来加入♪
♪It's a celebration, come and join the conversation♪
♪你知道名誉 所以宝贝♪
♪Yeah, you know the reputation, so, baby♪
♪永远不要玩弄自己♪
♪Don't ever play yourself♪
♪我 我 我冒着风险♪
♪I, I, I put it on the line♪
♪每一分钱 为何不呢♪
♪Every dollar, every dime, why not♪
♪我 我 我浴火而来♪
♪I, I, I made it through the fire...♪
等等 等等 等等
Yo, hold up, hold up, hold up.
♪过来这另一...♪
♪ Came out on the other s... ♪
我还是没有感觉 伙计
I'm still not feeling it, man.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你感觉不到什么 卡利托
What aren't you feeling, Carlito?
你是怎么把他们俩拉进来的
How you got these two pulling anchor on this joint.
现在我的歌♥在声云上超级火
My songs are blowing up on SoundCloud right now.
事情就是这样 兄弟
It is what it is, bro.
我又为什么要参加这个愚蠢的表演
Why am I even doing this stupid showcase?
我的才能是不言而喻的
My talent speaks for itself.
而且 是我们自己买♥♥单 对吧
And we're paying for this, anyways, right?
等等 等一下 等一下 真的是这样吗
Wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. Is that true?
是我们自己掏钱吗
We're paying for this out of our pocket?
看看你该死的合同
Yo, read your damn contract.
这写在了"预支"一栏中
It's under what's called "An advance."
我真不敢相信现在听到的这些废话
Aah! I don't believe this nonsense I'm hearing right now!
你们就像错位玩具一样
Y'all are like the Misfit Toys up in here.
我们在扑克比赛中赢了你
We won you in the poker game.
我们从那该死的垃圾场
And we rescued old Fred Sanford and Son
七十年代电视剧集
救出了过气的"弗雷德·桑福德和桑"
right here from the damn junkyard!
宝贝 宝贝 听着 各位
Uh, baby, baby, look. Look, y'all.
我们为什么不休息五分钟
Why don't we all take five minutes
然后回到正事上来 好吗
and get on the same page, all right?
不 我们哪里都不去
Oh, no, we ain't going nowhere.
谁都别离开这里
Ain't nobody going nowhere!
没错 这确实可以被认为是"预支"
And, yes, this would be considered an advance.
不过付钱的是我和卢修斯
But me and Lucious are paying
我们自己掏钱 好吗
for this out of our pockets, okay?
你们要考虑的是
What you need to be concerned with
让这首歌♥和这次演出成为热门话题
is making this song and the showcase hot!
然后你就会得到你的钱 好吗
Then you'll get your little stacks, okay?
而且你就放心吧 我会抽自己的那份
And you best believe I'm taking my cut,
因为这事是我劳心劳力
'cause I did this.
-没错 谢谢 -大家都清楚了吗
- Yeah, thanks. - Are we clear?!
快回去拿麦克风唱歌♥ 来吧
Get your ass back on that mic and sing, come on.
现在 大家都没问题了吗
Now-now we good, now?
是的 没问题了
Yeah, we good.
好了 音响师 从头开始
Okay, big daddy, take it from the top!
把你们的自负都留到外面
And leave them damn egos outside.
这里容不下它们 好吗
We don't have room for them in here, okay?
听着 伙计 好好唱吧
Look, man, let's-let's just do this.
-我们好好唱 -这才对
- Let's just get this over with. - Yeah.
一二 一二三
One, two. One, two, three.
♪停下 不 你停不下 因为我在唱歌♥♪
♪Stop it, no, you can't stop it, you know I'm poppin'♪
♪选择 别无选择 我要唱歌♥♪
♪Option, no other option, I got to pop this ♪
♪长久以来 我把坠落当终结♪
♪All this time I thought falling was breaking... ♪
演出场地的事怎么样了 瑟斯提
Where are we with the venue, Thirsty?
没问题 那场地老板金屋藏娇
Oh, it's Gucci, baby. The owner got a little side-piece,
不想他太太知道 所以我以此作为交换
didn't want wifey to know, so I got it on cost.
干得好
My man.
打扰一下 威廉姆斯小姐来了
Excuse me. Miss Williams is here.
老天 贝基 怎么了
Oh, Lord. Becky, what?
金斯利不再派你去当间谍了吗
Kingsley done sent you on a spy mission, huh? 007?
不是
No.
这件事暂时还没人知道
Um, no one knows about this yet,
我不想你疏忽防备
and I didn't want you to be blindsided,
但是金斯利要封锁你所有的歌♥曲
but Kingsley is vaulting your entire catalog.
-他要干什么 -什么意思
- He's what? - What does that mean?
卢修斯·里昂写过的每一首歌♥
Um, every single Lucious Lyon song ever written
以及每一张唱片不再对外公开
and recorded is now on lockdown.
那样你的重播版权费就会日渐寥几 老爸
That's gonna slow your residuals down to a trickle, Pop.
对不起 我本来可以打电♥话♥告诉你的
Yeah, I'm sorry. I would've called,
但是你屏蔽了我 我要走了
but you blocked me, so, I'm gonna go.
谢谢你 贝基 谢谢你
Thanks, Becky. Appreciate it.
坏消息重磅来袭
Just blew in with the bad news, huh?
重播版权费是维系一切的关键
Those residuals was the only thing holding everything together.
我知道 我知道
I know. I-I know.
他完蛋了
That's his ass.
-不 卢修斯 -不 他完蛋了
- No, Lucious. - No, that's his ass!
卢修斯
Lucious, listen.
金斯利知道我们经纪公♥司♥将要有一番大作为
Kingsley knows that LFM is about to do something major,
所以他想要把你踢出局
so he's trying to throw you off your game.
别让他得逞
Don't let him do it.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
哈基姆 我知道你能听到我说话
Hakeem, I know you hear me talking to you.
你和布雷克的恩怨已经失控了
This beef with Blake is getting out of control.
宝贝 你看到我在社交软件结束了这件事
Babe, you've seen me end it on Instagram already.
有人给我发死亡威胁就已经够严重的了
I'm getting death threats, and that's bad enough.
但是今天 他们...
But today, they k...
他们威胁两个孩子 这绝对不行
They're threatening the kids, and that's off-limits.
布雷克的粉丝都是疯子
Blake fans are crazy.
没人敢动你或是两个孩子的 我向你保证
Ain't nobody gonna touch you or the kids, I guarantee you that.
去找布雷克谈谈吧
Just talk to Blake.
拜托
Please.
我非常担心两个孩子
I'm scared for the kids.
好的
Okay.
把这里清理干净 简直就是个狗窝
Clean this place up. It's a damn mess.
奶奶 快看 是爸比和提提在电视上唱歌♥
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表