剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
in that elevator.
这也是我帮你的原因
And that's the reason why I'm helping you.
那 你为什么装作
Well, why... why were you pretending
没有认出我来呢
like you didn't recognize me?
如果我说出真♥相♥
Well, I mean, if I admitted my truth,
你觉得卢修斯会准许你来吗
you think Lucious would have allowed you to come?
准许
Allowed?
我可不需要我男人的准许
I don't need my man's permission.
我们来这有且仅有一个目标
We are here for one thing and one thing only,
那就是把帝国娱乐的钱拿回来
and that's to get Empire's money back.
里昂家族经纪公♥司♥和帝国娱乐已经合并了
LFM and Empire have merged, so I don't understand
我不懂为啥除了招揽艺人我们啥也不干
why we're not expanding beyond artists.
我们本可签一些舞者和模特 甚至网红
We could be signing dancers and models, even influencers.
-好主意 -谢谢夸奖
- That is a great idea. - Thank you.
以后再说吧 目前我们的重心
For another day. Right now, our main focus is
还是在音乐上 而不是舞蹈
on new sounds and musicians, not no dancers.
好吧 那为啥把布雷克从名单上去掉呢
Okay, so why take Blake off the list?
冷静点 妹子
T.M. Easy, Girl!
那不关你的事
That is none of your business.
我只是觉得 他很有魅力
I'm just saying, he's undeniably a draw.
听着 布雷克加哈基姆加提安娜
Listen, Blake plus Hakeem plus Tiana--
我可不想引爆这堆炸♥弹♥
that is a bomb I'm not trying to detonate.
对不起 我 我不知道
Sorry, I... I-I didn't know.
听着 我了解的
Look, I get it, okay?
我曾经也像你这样 不过好看得多
I was you once, with much better style.
这件毛衣
Hmm, 'cause that sweater
-别穿了 -好吧
- got to go. - Okay.
你的努力得到回报需要一定时间
It take a minute to pay your dues, okay?
你只需要明白自己的位置 别逾越
You just got to know your place and stop overstepping.
你这套明哲保身的逻辑挺搞笑的
It's funny that you have that logic of knowing your place,
因为你在这混的也没多好
'cause that hasn't really helped you around here.
我的意思是
I'm just saying.
昨天我可没听到你的名字
I didn't hear your name called
后面加了一个新头衔哦
with a new position behind it yesterday.
♪没有我指点 你们都靠边♪
♪When they lose the blueprint♪
♪对 我说的就是指点...♪
♪I mean the pinkprint, so let it sink in...♪
贱♥人♥
This bitch.
♪他依旧是我想签约的对象♪
♪He's still the only hitter that I woulda signed to♪
Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz
♪当然 那只是发生在和李伟签约前♪
♪If I ain't sign to Wayne perfectly designed crew♪
♪我们三巨头人人皆知...♪
♪'Cause we the big three, don't need a big speech...♪
大家听着 帝国娱乐将会一飞冲天
Yo, you know, Empire will be the freshest and flyest company,
我们先用音乐来证明
we strike up that musically first.
里昂家族回来了
The Lyons are back, baby!
提安娜 提安娜 这边
Tiana! Tiana, this way!
提安娜 你看起来太美了
Tiana, you look beautiful!
提安娜 看这边 看这边
Tiana, over here! Over here!
♪野鸡们抄袭我 非杀不可♪
♪If that chick get slick, I'll cut the chick♪
♪拳打脚踢弄掉她...♪
♪I'll cut up the chick, I'll gut the chick...♪
大家看啊 特雷热来了
Hey, babies. Treasure's here.
你好
Hi.
♪我说把你干掉就一定办到♪
♪When we say "Burn the chick," it's up the chick♪
♪你这么屌♥ 小心屌♥爆了♪
♪She was stuck-up so my hitters stuck up the chick♪
♪拖住你 不让你上位♪
♪Still draggin' her so don't pick up the chick♪
♪套出保险箱密♥码♥♪
♪Get the combination to the safe♪
♪再毒死你♪
♪Drug the chick♪
♪让你知道老娘掌控全局...♪
♪Know the whole operation been bugged the chick...♪
-贝拉 -你和贝拉一起
- Bella! - Yeah, you and Bella!
提安娜 看这里
Tiana, right here!
♪老娘富得流油 可我还吃着泰国菜♪
♪Ritchie like Guy and I still eat Thai♪
♪想学我开挂 尽管来试试呀♪
♪You want the Nicki cheat code? Come on, sis, nice try♪
♪我们别拐弯抹角 你们争相模仿我♪
♪Let's be real, all my children want to look like me♪
♪都想像我一样被人追捧♪
♪Wanna be in demand, get booked like me♪
♪想背地里模仿我♪
♪Wanna run up in the lab and cook like me♪
♪可惜老娘棋高一着 你学也学不来♪
♪But ain't nan you girls cookin' good like me...♪
我听说你想偷我和贾马尔的合唱歌♥曲
I heard you tried to steal my duet with Jamal.
你说什么 不好意思
I'm sorry? Oops.
听着 妹子 你可能觉得
Listen, little girl, you might think
你可以肆意与我比肩
you can come up riding on my coattail,
可你最后只会被困在我的鲁布托高跟鞋下
but you're just gonna be stuck under my Louboutins.
我只想帮帝国娱乐起死回生
Look, all I'm trying to do is bring Empire back to life,
这才是真正的歌♥手该做的
like a real vocalist should, baby.
我知道你对那一无所知...
I know you don't know anything about that...
你的声音或许是真的
Okay. Your voice may be real,
但你那用沙子填充 胶带固定的屁♥股♥
but that ass you crafting with sand,
绝逼不是真的
duct tape and a prayer sure as hell ain't.
再碰我试试 你的指头不想...
Touch me again. You want to get your finger
-把你的指头从我面前拿开 -不拿怎么样
- get your finger out of my face. - What you about to do about it?
跟妈妈打个招呼 来跟妈妈打个招呼
Say "hi" to Mommy! Come say "hi" to Mommy!
别跟我女儿讲话 别跟...到此为止
Don't talk to my daughter! Don't talk to my... Now you done
拯救帝国娱乐 有这个本事吗
pushed to a different level. What's good?
再碰我试试
Put your hands on me one more time.
你知道我的来头吗
You don't know where I'm from.
-自己出歌♥啊 宝贝 -回自己座上去
- Get your own songs, boo. - Get to your seat.
-进来见我 -你自己出的歌♥呢 宝贝
- Meet me inside. - What about your own songs, boo?
喂喂 不如你先回座位上
Hey, hey, hey. Why don't you go to your seat?
好了
Okay. Huh?
你干什么 你干什么 你干什么
What do you do? What do you do? What do you do?
把耳环戴回去 离开这
Put your earrings back on. Get out of here.
大家今晚怎么样啊
How y'all doing tonight?
你们也可以拍一拍贝基对吧
Did you maybe just want a little bit of Becky?
♪我不断寻找♪
♪ I'm just trying to find out ♪
身体失去了头就会死
Well, you know. Just like a body without a head is dead,
王国失去了王也是一样
a kingdom without a king is the same.
我掌舵的时候
I mean, Empire was always number one
帝国娱乐总是首屈一指
when I was at the helm, you know?
那当你得知
Well, how's it feel to know
国王的皇子对公♥司♥的麻烦
that the king's own prince is responsible
负有责任时 感觉如何
for the company's troubles?
抱歉
Um, excuse me?
帝国娱乐前首席执行官杰夫·金斯利
Former Empire CEO Jeff Kingsley.
是你的儿子没错吧
He's your son, correct?
很抱歉打扰了 卢修斯 我们得谈谈
Hey, sorry to bother you guys. Lucious, we got to talk.
不好意思 今天就到这儿了 兄弟
Uh, I'm sorry we got to wrap this up, brother.
怎么了
What's up, man?
之前的那件事
That, uh, matter from earlier.
我以为你为我争取了时间
I thought you bought me time.
没时间了 你得自己出手处理了
Time ran out. You got to take care of it now.
谁来拿一下
Oh. Hey, somebody take this.
让他马上出去
Get him out now.
很遗憾发展成这样
So sorry it's come to this,
但她需要加倍的护工来控制她的脾气
but she requires double the staff to manage her tantrums,
而且你的余额已经拖欠几个月了
and your balance is overdue several months.
这应该够付掉我们的欠款
Yeah, well, this should more than cover what we owe
还有接下来六个月的看护费用了
and take care of the next six months.
除非我死
I'll be dead
我绝不踏进那间小破套间
before I step foot in that double-trash room!
德怀特
Dwight?
把你的脏手从我的东西上拿开
Get your crusty hands off my things!
-给我们点时间 -好
- Give us a minute. - 'Kay.
让我在这个耗子窝里腐烂 你会下地狱的
You gonna burn in hell for letting me rot in this rathole.
你知道我不应该在这
You know I don't deserve to be here.
听着 妈 你需要的帮助
Look, Ma, you need the kind of help
我现在给不了你
that I can't give you right now.
你真是烂透了
You're rotten to the core.
跟你的父亲和混账私生子一样
Just like your father and your bastard son.
你怎么知道杰弗里
How do you even know about Jeffrey?
你的恶魔儿子来看过我
Your demon spawn came to see me.
我俩终于有了共同点
You and me finally have something in common--
明白那种希望
knowing what it feels like
自己孩子从未降生的心情
to wish your child never breathed its first breath.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表