剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
让这些破事到此为止吧
So all this mess can stop.
但是我要你和我一起
But I need you to do it with me.
好
Okay.
为了你
Okay. For you.
是的 安德鲁胜券在握
Yes, yes, Andre came through like a champ.
我们已经万事俱备
And we got everything we need.
我正在从监狱回来的路上
I'm on my way back from the prison now.
保重 回聊 亲爱的
Okay, take care. I'll talk to you soon, babe.
♪他们说 不会吧♪
♪They be like, no♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪We never seen a chick so cold♪
♪没见过这么金灿灿的链子♪
♪Never seen a chain so gold♪
♪从没见过这么强硬的手腕♪
♪Never seen a wrist so froze♪
♪我脖子上的钻这么闪♪
♪Diamonds on my neck all glow♪
♪如此高冷♪
♪So cold♪
♪如此♪
♪So♪
♪秀出我光彩 我无人能敌♪
♪Shining my light, I'm the best♪
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen nobody like me♪
琦琦 快点 我们得走了
Cook. Come on, we got to go
-要是你还想赶上典礼的话 -来了
- if you want to get to the awards on time. - Okay.
还有 你最好别打开那个驾车软件
And you better not turn on that driving app.
老娘可不要花那高得离谱的钱
I'm not paying all them damn high surging prices.
不 我才不坐前面
No, I'm not getting up there.
波西娅 你这就有点夸张了
Porsha, you're doing too much.
这破车就跟马戏团一样 还毛绒绒的
This damn car look like a circus. And fluffy.
-我 -拜托 你省省吧
- I... - Come on! I don't wanna hear it!
♪人们跟着我的音乐 尽情狂欢♪
♪Mi música los tiene fuerte bailando♪
♪尽情摇摆♪
♪Y se baila así♪
J Balvin, Willy William - Mi Gente
-卢修斯 这边 -琦琦 看这里
- Hey, Lucious! - Cookie, right here!
你穿的是哪个设计师
Who are you wearing?
♪我们嗨翻夜店♪
♪Estamos rompiendo la discoteca♪
♪狂欢永不停息 才刚刚开始♪
♪La fiesta no para, apenas comienza♪
你们好
Hi.
你俩看上去太赞了
You two look fabulous.
退休的日子应该挺惬意吧
Seems like retirement is treating you well.
其实 收到提名的通知时
Yeah, well, you know, we were, uh, docking our yacht
我们正在码头停游艇
when we got the info about the nomination.
太棒了
I love it.
卢修斯 我们了解到你和埃迪·巴克
Now, Lucious, we know you and Eddie Barker
在帝国娱乐方面有些法律纠纷
have had some legal tussles over Empire.
你现在处理的怎么样了
Where do you stand now?
你也知道 人与人之间不免有摩擦
Oh, you know, um, people squabble,
但说到底血还是浓于水的
but at the end of the day, blood is thicker than water.
他永远是我的大哥
He's always gonna be my brother.
了解了 谢谢你
Okay. All right, then, thanks.
大家也听到里昂先生亲口说的了
And you heard it from the Lyon's mouth.
-瞧他怕成那熊样 -应该的
- Look at how scared of us he is. - He should be.
贱♥货♥
Punk bitch.
-琦琦 看这儿 -你好
- Cookie! Hey, girl! - Hi.
-这是您的 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
裙子挺好看
That dress is beautiful.
哪家的 巴尔曼吗
Who makes it, Balmain?
琦琦 你听我说 我只想让你知道
Listen, Cookie, I just want you to know
我的处事方式和埃迪不一样
that I would have handled things differently than Eddie.
你难道觉得我在乎
Do you think I care
埃迪的小婊♥子♥要怎么处事
what Eddie's ho would have done differently?
天真啊姑娘
Girl...
你得多注意点腋窝的汗渍
You know, you should be careful with the pit stains.
H&M可不退弄脏的衣服
H&M won't take that back.
真是太遗憾了 脸整坏了
Too bad you can't get your money back
钱也拿不回来了
for that botched face job.
花在别的地方多好
I can think of somewhere else you could've used the money.
给我一杯香槟
Can I get champagne?
现在有请提安娜为我们带来《伊比沙》
And now, performing "Ibiza," Tiana,
同台登场的还有阔别两年的哈基姆·里昂
and for the first time in two years, Hakeem Lyon!
♪从头到脚 清风习习♪
♪Ah, top down, feel the breeze♪
♪伊比沙岛 与友狂欢♪
♪Chillin' with the homies in Ibiza♪
♪就此刻 看着我♪
♪Right now, catch me♪
♪亚麻短裤和凉拖多惬意♪
♪Linen shorts with the sandals on my feet♪
♪淡定 是我而已♪
♪Calm down, it's just me♪
♪轻松自在是我本性♪
♪Ain't my fault that I make it look easy♪
♪天哪 我或许是♪
♪Oh, wow, I might be♪
♪我最炫酷 谁与争锋♪
♪'Bout the flyest one that you ever seen♪
♪我知道你身不由己♪
♪I know you do it for the culture♪
♪再靠近我一点♪
♪Just come a little closer♪
♪你我二人 尽情放纵♪
♪Baby, we can do the most-a♪
♪此时此刻 此时此刻♪
♪Right now, right now, right now, right now♪
♪腰缠万贯 绝无虚假♪
♪Real money, I ain't hood rich♪
♪无忧无虑 放弃思考♪
♪If you ain't a dummy, go stupid♪
♪我来买♥♥单 尽情挥霍 挥霍♪
♪I got the check, baby, you can make it run up, run up♪
♪挥霍 挥霍♪
♪Run up, run up♪
♪从头到脚 清风习习♪
♪Top down, feel the breeze♪
♪伊比沙岛 与友狂欢♪
♪Chillin' with the homies in Ibiza♪
♪就此刻 看着我♪
♪Right now, catch me♪
♪亚麻短裤和凉拖多惬意♪
♪Linen shorts with the sandals on my feet...♪
他用了伴唱带
He's using a backing track.
♪轻松自在是我本性♪
♪Ain't my fault that I make it look easy♪
♪天哪 我或许是♪
♪Oh, wow, I might be♪
♪上天下地 酷炫无敌♪
♪'Bout the flyest one that you ever seen♪
-怎么回事 -告诉过你 他假唱
- What's up? Uh-huh. - He lip syncing. I told you.
♪从头到脚 清风习习♪
♪Top down, feel the breeze♪
♪异国情调 与友狂欢♪
♪Chillin' with the homies overseas♪
♪我得走了 但又不想离开海滩♪
♪I might move, I don't ever wanna leave from the beach♪
♪静看微风穿过棕榈树♪
♪Watch the wind through the palm trees♪
-♪在伊比沙放纵自己♪ -♪来吧♪
- ♪Going wild in Ibiza♪ - ♪Uh-huh♪
♪跟上我们的节奏吧♪
♪Only come around if you can keep up♪
♪大声播放这首歌♥吧♪
♪Turn this up loud in your speaker♪
♪气氛不会冷 只会让你狂热♪
♪Temp ain't never going down, might catch a fever♪
♪想追踪我们的每一条动态♪
♪Trying to be a participant in anything that we dealing with♪
♪这点不需要隐瞒♪
♪Ain't no point in concealing it♪
♪女孩 我知道你的感受♪
♪Girl, I know that you feeling it♪
♪大声说 大声尖叫 每晚嗨个够♪
♪Say it loud, scream it loud, every night we going out♪
♪我们一起堕落吧♪
♪It's going down, yeah.♪
休息两分钟
We're back in two minutes.
之后进行最佳原创歌♥曲评选
Two minutes until Best Original Song.
怎么样 咱儿子怎么样
What happened? How's our boy?
伤自尊了 但医生说他没什么事
Well, his ego is bruised, but the doctor said he'll be okay.
能不能请被提名者单独过来 别带安保
If we could just have the nominees, please, no security.
不 我需要安保
No, I need them.
-这可不行 -天哪
- This won't work. - Oh, God.
先生 广♥告♥之后就要颁发您的奖项了
Sir, your category's coming up after the commercial break.
我们需要被提名者坐在一起 方便拍摄
We need all the nominees together for the camera shot.
护送您的人可以呆在镜头外
Your escorts can wait just off camera.
听着 我们要上镜了
Look, we're all gonna be on camera.
他们不敢在全世界面前出丑的
They're not gonna act a fool in front of the whole world.
没问题的
Okay? We got this.
-好 -走吧
- All right. - Let's do it.
-又见面了 卢修斯 -晚上好
- Hello again. Lucious. - Evening.
-你好呀 -天哪
- Hello! - What the--
-你就会这招是吧 -帮她清理一下
- Oh. Oh, that's all you got? - Can you help her, please?
-女士请跟我来 -你就会这招是吧
- Yes. Right this way, ma'am. - That's all you got?
-还想要吗 -嘿嘿嘿 住手
- You want some more? - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop!
-真不好意思 帮我拿一下 -这边
- So sorry. Can you take this? - Right this way.
-谢谢 -拿着...
- Thank you. - Oh, okay, take that...
-天哪 -请跟我来
- Ooh, girl! - Right this way.
-带她离开这儿 -好的
- Get her out of here. - Okay.
意外 无处不在
Accident. Happens.
不好意思 惊扰大家了
Excuse me. I'm so sorry, guys.
-埃迪 真不好意思 -什么意思
- Apologize, Eddie. - What's this?
真的是个意外嘛
This was an accident.
害我公开出丑 好报复我吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表