剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
His account matches the witnesses' initial description.
-所以昆西要出来了吗 -法官得先签字
- So, what, Quincy's getting out? - The judge has to sign off,
不过... 是的
but... yeah.
太好了 我的宝贝要出来了
Yeah, oh, my baby's getting out.
你真该看看他在我面前演的戏了
You should've seen the act he put on in front of me.
一直炫耀他的家人
Trotting out his family
就像贫民区里的诺曼·洛克威尔宣传画
like some sort of ghetto Norman Rockwell painting.
美国20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家
喋喋不休地讲他传给儿子的音乐天赋
He went on and on about all the musical talent he gave his sons.
还有他对琦琦的爱多么炽热
About how Cookie was his ride-or-die.
他想把我们抹去
He's trying to erase us.
但我不会让这种事发生
But I won't let that happen.
黛安娜·迪布瓦告诉我伤害卢修斯的方法
Diana Dubois said that the way to hurt Lucious
是毁掉他的自尊
is to destroy his ego...
毁掉他的遗产
destroy his legacy.
我要把他从地球上抹去
I'm going to erase him from the face of the earth.
天纵英才可还有用武之地 爸爸
How's that for talent, Dad?
怎么回事
What's going on?
-坎迪斯 凯文 -坎迪斯
- Candace? Kevin! - Candace! Candace!
不
Oh, no!
别打她 富兰克林
Get off her! Franklin!
不 富兰克林
No, Franklin, no!
我恨你
I hate you!
别打了 富兰克林 停手
Stop it, Franklin, stop, stop!
坎迪斯 你还好吗
Candace, are you okay?
-天哪 -快来
- Oh, my God. - Come on.
给我出来
Come out!
-别打了 -求求你别打了
- Stop! - No, please, stop!
滚出来 滚出来
Come out! Come out!
别打了
No, stop it!
快点 他要杀了我姐
Please hurry... he-he's gonna kill my sister.
快来啊
Please hurry.
-来啊 -停手 富兰克林
- Come on! - Stop it, Franklin!
富兰克林 停手
Franklin, stop!
出来 出来啊
Come out! Come out!
富兰克林 停手
Franklin, stop!
富兰克林 冷静点
Franklin, calm down!
冷静 宝贝 求求你冷静点 好吗
Calm down, baby, please. Please calm down. Okay?
冷静点 冷静一点
Just calm down. Just calm down.
冷 不不不不不 放下来
Just... Okay. No, no, no, no, no. Put that down.
警♥察♥马上来
The cops are coming.
你得把这东西放下 好吗
I need you to put that down, all right?
冷静点 好吗
Please calm down, okay?
冷静点
Just calm down.
警♥察♥来了吗
Is that the police?
求求你把它放下 好吗
Put that-- put that down, baby. Okay?
警♥察♥会认为你携带武器
They're gonna think you have a weapon. Please.
求求你放下吧
Put it down, baby. Please put it down, okay?
在那别动 他没有携带武器
Stay right there. Okay, he-he doesn't have-- he's not armed.
-他没有武器 -举起手来
- He's not armed. He's not armed! - Put your hands up, sir!
是警♥察♥来了吗
Is that police out there?
我们等一下
Just give it a second, please.
-马上举起手来 -他没有武器
- Put your hands up now! - He's not armed.
-他没 -富兰克林
-He's not... - Franklin!
天哪 我说了他没有武器
Oh, my God! I said he didn't have a weapon! Oh, my God.
-里面是谁 -我 我的两个姐妹
- Who else is here? - M-My sisters.
她们在 她们在浴室 藏起来了
They-They're in the-- they're in the bathroom, hiding.
你们可以出来了 他被制♥服♥了
You can come out now. He's down!
富兰克林 天哪 宝贝儿子
Franklin! Oh, my God. Oh, my God, my baby.
-天哪 -坎迪斯 他会没事的
- Oh, God. - Candace, he'll be okay.
警♥察♥只是用电击枪让他静下来
They just tased him to calm him down.
-警♥察♥必须让他冷静 -你报♥警♥了
- They had to calm him down. - You called the police?
-我必须报♥警♥ 他要杀你 -不 等等
- I had to. He was gonna kill you. - No, wait.
冷静点 否则把你们两个都抓走
Hey! Calm down, or else I'll take you both in!
抓到哪
Take him where?
我们得带他去市局 夫人
We got to take him downtown, ma'am.
不不 你们不能抓走他
No, no, you can't take him anywhere.
警官 他才十九岁 他还是个孩子啊
He's just 19, Officer. He's a baby.
他不是故意的 不是故意的
He didn't mean it. He didn't mean it.
警官 他不是 警官 你听我说
He didn't, Officer. Listen. Officer.
我儿子有精神问题 他通常很冷静
My son has mental issues, and he's normally perfectly calm.
好 我们会予以
All right, we'll take that
-考虑 -只要他按时吃药
- into consideration... - If he takes his medicine.
并通知有关部门 好吗
...and notify the proper authorities, all right?
-现在把他吃的药都列出来 -不不不警官
- Now, make a list of all of his meds. - No, no, no, Officer.
-送到市局 -听我说
- and bring it downtown - listen to me,
-好吗 -他有精神问题
- to the precinct with you, okay? - he's got mental issues, okay?
别伤害他 别伤害我儿子
Don't hurt him. Don't hurt my baby.
等等 坎迪斯
Wait, Candace...
坎迪斯
Candace.
离我远点 琦琦
No, stay away from me, Cookie.
你报♥警♥抓我儿子
You called the police on my son!
你差点害死他
You could have gotten him killed.
我
I...
我不认你这个妹妹
You are not my sister.
我这辈子都不想见到你了
I never want to see you again.
富兰克林
Franklin.
我觉得他可能会杀了她
I mean, he was gonna kill her.
-没关系 没事的 -她想让我怎么办
- It's okay. It's okay.- What did she want me to do?
他本会杀了她的
He was gonna kill her.
他本会杀了她的
He was gonna kill her.
没事的 琦
It's okay, Cook.
大家好
Hey, y'all.
我是琦琦
It's Cookie.
我不能隐瞒
Uh, I can't hide this
老实说 我
so I might as well... be honest.
琦琦直播 没有弹幕
一个我深爱的人对我动手了
Someone I love very much did this to me.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不是卢修斯或我的儿子们
I-It w-wasn't Lucious or my sons.
是一个非常有问题的孩子
It was a very troubled child.
我得做出抉择
And I had to make a choice.
我做了从没想过的事情
I did something I never thought I'd have to do.
我报♥警♥了
I called the police
因为必须从一个所爱的人手中救出另一个
because I needed to save one loved one from another.
警♥察♥来的时候 我好害怕
And when the cops got there, I was so scared.
我好害怕因为
I was scared because...
我觉得可能警♥察♥会开枪射杀
I thought I would lose someone I love so much
我所爱的人
to a cop's bullet.
在美国 有色人种的命运就是这样
Well, that's what it's like to be black and brown in this country.
上帝啊
My God...
该向谁寻求帮助
Who do we call, huh?
需要帮助时我们该向谁寻求帮助
Who do we call when we need help?
谁会护佑我们
Who will protect us?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表