剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Besides me being their lawyer. Hello!
-我的天 -这意味着
- Oh, my God... - Which means any communications
他们其中任何一人和我的谈话
with either one of them
都属于律师为客户保密的范畴
falls under the protection of attorney-client privilege.
这个范畴不再适用了
Privilege is pierced when the attorney
当您自己牵扯到现行犯罪时 律师先生
is engaged in an ongoing crime, Counselor.
-你没有证据 -坐下
- And you have no evidence of that! - Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
你有那种感觉吧
You know that feeling you get,
当你知道有人在盯着你时的那种不爽
that little tingle when you know that somebody's watching you?
你应该像你女人的胸脯一样颤抖
Well, you should be vibrating like your lady's rabbit
因为联调局一直在监视你的一举一动
'cause the Feds have been watching your every move.
所以如果我是你 瑟斯提
So if I were you, Thirsty,
我会舒舒服服地待着
I'd get comfortable.
哪也别想去
'Cause you're not going anywhere.
唯一能救你的是真♥相♥ 瑟斯提
The only thing that is gonna save you, Thirsty, is the truth.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
或许还有更多能说的故事
Maybe there's more to this.
请说出来
Please.
启发启发我
Enlighten me.
你们
Well, you guys,
你们一直在查白金派对
you guys have been starting at the Platinum Party.
但这个故事其实是从
But this story really begins
另一个时间和地点开始的
in another place at another time.
那是一个
It's, um...
男人和女人的故事 她叫薇拉
the story of a guy and a girl. Vera.
这是个爱情故事
It's a love story.
我是来送一份
I'm here to drop off
辩诉交易文件给助理地方检察官
a plea bargain for ADA Smith.
[两年前]
放在那堆纸上就行了
Put it on the pile.
有个男人因此命悬一线 亲爱的
A man's life hangs in the balance, sweetie.
我很想亲自把它交给他
I'd really like to hand it to him personally.
今天不适合谈辩诉交易这种事
It's a bad day for a plea bargain.
地方检察官还在失恋中呢
DA's in his feelings over his ex.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
星期四下午两点后再来
Come back Thursday after 2:00.
在他的快乐按♥摩♥结束之后
Right after his happy ending massage.
好的
Okay.
-好的 -谢谢你的情报
- Okay. - Thanks for the intel.
她很可爱呢
Looks cute, huh?
不如 你先下楼等我
Hey, you know what? I'll catch up with you downstairs.
我请你吃午餐如何
how about I, uh, b-buy you some lunch?
我对午餐不感兴趣
I'm not interested in lunch.
但你可以请我吃晚饭
But you can buy me dinner.
这个薇拉 顺便说下
What does Vera-- who, by the way,
听起来很像编造出来骗取信任的女友
sounds like a make-believe girlfriend--
她和达蒙与卢修斯有什么关系
have to do with Damon and Lucious?
听着 你想让我告诉你真♥相♥
Look, you want me to tell you the truth,
你得耐心点
then you got to be patient.
好吗 我就要说到这个了
All right? I'm getting there.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
今天可以的话就太好了
Yeah. Today would be great.
我一会打回给你
Let me call you back.
琦琦
Hi, Cookie.
我知道我们平起平坐
Look, um, I know we're equal partners and everything,
但是卢修斯的脸还挂在招牌上
but, uh, Lucious's face is still on that logo.
我不是说那样没错
And I'm not saying it's right,
但他仍是强势的领头人 就是这样
but he's gonna be strongheaded, and that's just the way it is.
就是这样 这话听着像是在找借口
That's the way it is. That sounds like an excuse,
而不是解释
not an explanation.
你的两成股份怎么想呢
What does your 20% think?
和他的股份铐在一起了吗
Is it handcuffed to his?
好把
Okay.
哈基姆完全没有准备好胜任主角
Hakeem is in no way ready to headline yet.
这条路会很艰难
The road can be really rough on you.
所以我们同意 巡演没戏了
So we agree. The tour's off.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我是说我的宝贝儿子没准备好胜任主角
I said my baby's not ready to headline.
你觉得帝国娱乐
Look, what do you think about Empire
推出全国巡演合唱
launching a national tour featuring...
帝国娱乐和里昂经纪公♥司♥所有的艺人一起
all of our artists? Empire and LFM?
太过冒险了
The risk is too high.
拜托 不尽全力就滚蛋
Come on, man. Go hard or go home.
琦琦 你可以这么说
See, Cookie, you can say that
是因为你有一个家和丈夫在背后支持你
because you have a family and a husband to back you up.
而我只剩下帝国娱乐
Empire is all I have.
这是我们的全部 所有的一切
It's everything we got. Everything!
我给凯利·帕特尔打了电♥话♥
I called Kelly Patel.
真的吗
Oh, really?
所以你跑去告诉老师
So, you went running to tell teacher
就因为你知道你得不到你想要的
because you knew you wouldn't get your way.
母公♥司♥拥有帝国娱乐四成股份
The parent company has a 40% stake in Empire.
凯利有权知道发生了什么事
Kelly has a right to know what's going on.
他今天晚一点会过来
He'll be here later today.
是吗
Oh, really?
巴拿马的事你也打小报告了吗
So, did you snitch about Panama, too?
当然没有
Of course not.
他不需要知道我们所有的事
He doesn't need to know all our business.
我们需要这次巡演
We need this tour.
你有打算把巡演的事告诉我吗
So, were you ever gonna tell me about this tour?
我知道 巡演的事 哈基姆的MV
Yeah, I know. Between this and Hakeem's video
还有特雷热和提安娜争风头的事
and this whole Treasure/Tiana thing,
就像是全世界都不希望我去想凯
it's like the universe don't even want me to miss Kai, so...
凯是谁 别再说他了 天呐
Who is Kai? Stop talking about him. God.
我没听到音乐声 为什么
I'm not hearing any music. Why's that?
我尽力了
I-I tried, man.
各位 什么情况
Y'all, what's good?
贾马尔 我真的尽力了
Jamal, I really tried,
-但我真没法跟她合作 -不不不
- but I can't do this. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
-她一点也不专业 -不专业
- She is completely unprofessional. - Unprofessional?
-妹子 你在说什么 -录音停滞不前
- Girl, what is you talking...? - Not getting any work done.
天呐 不是吧
Oh, my God. Really?
她们这样吵了一整天吗
It's been like this all day?
-一整天 -真的吗
- All day. - For real?
你女儿是不是在哪儿哭呢
Isn't your baby crying somewhere?
你再说我女儿一次试试
Talk about my baby one more time.
再说我女儿一次
Talk about my baby,
你就得找保镖来保护你了
and you'll have to get you a security guard.
她为什么没在这里装一个婴儿监视器
Why don't she got the baby monitor in here?
作为母亲 我会把你拖出去
...A mother, I will drag you.
孩子在哪呢
Where is the baby?
妹子 继续说
Girl, keep talking.
-旁边说两句吗 -好
- Oh, word? - Yeah.
-我们没法合作 -你初来乍到
- We cannot work together. - You just got here.
你说了很多 应该闭嘴了
You doing a lot of this. You need to do this.
-我听到你女儿哭了 快去看看 -好了
- I hear your baby crying. Go check on your baby. - Okay.
贾马尔 请把垃圾弄出去
Jamal, please come take out the trash.
不是吧 贾马尔
Really? Jamal.
别再说我女儿的坏话
And don't talk about my baby no more.
-贾马尔 我做不来 -你说了很多
- Jamal, I can't do this. - You talk a lot for...
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道 约会几次之后
I don't know. I mean, after a couple of dates,
我们一拍即合
we hit it off.
薇拉辞去了地检办公室的工作
Uh, Vera quit her job at the DA's office.
一转眼 她已经在替我工作了
Before I knew it, she was working for me.
真是很神奇 她很漂亮
And it was magical. I mean, she was beautiful.
你让我头痛欲裂了 请说重点吧
You're giving me cramps. Please, get to the point.
薇拉对名人着迷
Vera w-was fascinated by celebrities.
她对白金派对非常着迷
All right, she was obsessed with this Platinum Party,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表