剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
他不见好
He's not getting better.
因为他得了哮吼
That's 'cause he's got the croup.
我给城里的诊所都打了电♥话♥
I called every clinic in town.
他们说我们得把他带到室外
They said we got to get him outside.
什么
What?
爸
Pop?
你回来了
You came back.
对我回来了
Damn right I came back.
看到自己儿子生病很难受
It's not easy seeing my boys sick,
特别是你
especially you.
我也不想变成这样 爸
Yeah, I wouldn't want to see me like this either, Pop.
我跟你讲过
Did I ever tell you
你第一次病得特别特别厉害的事吗
about the first time that you got really, really sick?
我和你妈妈 我们才刚摆脱
Me and your mama, we had just started getting over, um,
失去我们第一个孩子的痛苦
the loss of our first child,
你又咳得那么厉害
and you had this cough,
但我们都不知道是什么病
but we didn't know what it was,
我们打遍了急救中心的电♥话♥
so we're calling over to all these emergency rooms,
有个护士 她接了电♥话♥
and this one nurse, she got on, she got on the phone
然后说 "你要做的是
and she said, "What you need to do here,
把孩子包好
"you need to wrap the boy up,
带到室外 在冷空气里才能呼吸"
take him outside so that you could breathe in the cold air."
而且 当时很冷 很冷
And, man, it was cold, it was cold.
这是干嘛 让我们全都病倒吗
So what's the point of this? For all of us to get sick?
你还有什么我没听过的建议吗
Did you have a different suggestion that I didn't hear?
你觉得止咳糖浆还不够吗
What, is cough syrup not good enough for you?
我们在室外待了大概一个小时
We're out there for, like, an hour.
你妈冻坏了 她一直在哭
Your mama's freezing. She's crying.
卢修斯 拜托了
Lucious, please.
我祈祷着 低头看向你
And I'm praying, and looking down at you.
没事的 小家伙
It's gonna be okay, buddy.
有我在呢
I got you, okay?
你那个时候抬头看我
You looked up at me, and it was
就像你知道我需要你好起来
almost like you knew that I needed you to get better.
我现在也需要你
I still need you...
好起来
to get better.
听到了吗
Hear me?
我不想成为负担 爸
I don't want to be a burden, Pop.
你对我怎么会是负担呢
How could you ever be a burden to me?
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我愿意为了保护你 而去杀人
I would kill... to defend you.
看到你生病 我很难受
And it's not gonna be easy seeing you sick,
但不管情况会有多糟
but I don't care how bad it gets.
我都会成为你的坚强后盾
I will be your strength.
不管你对我说什么
There is nothing that you can say to me
我都会明了
that I will not understand.
没有我未曾感受过的黑暗
There's no darkness I haven't felt.
没有我承受不了的侮辱
There's no sacrilege I can't handle.
你懂我了吗
You understand me?
说出来
Say it.
我懂你了 爸
I understand you, Pop.
你会战胜病魔
And you'll beat this.
一定
Yes, sir.
一定
Yes, sir.
贾马尔 准备好了几个备用发电机
Oh, Jamal, we got a couple back-up generators on standby,
但几个小时内没法送过来
but they won't be here for a couple hours.
这么说 等送过来
All right, so they get here,
我们都去下一个城市了吗
and we'll be on our way to the next city?
这不行啊
That don't make no sense.
洗心革面了啊
Turning over a new leaf, huh?
我只是来换些新口味
You know, I'm just, uh, picking up some new flavors
免得某人想再咬一口
in case somebody wants another bite.
-好吧 聪明 -你也该试试
- Okay. Clever. - You should try it.
卡利 你知道什么是"便车"吗
Hey, yo, yo, Carli, um, you know what a rider is?
意思是 我要的东西
It means, like, the stuff that I requested,
就像这块火腿
like this right here, this-this ham--
这是我想要的 如果你也想要
it's what I wanted, so if you want some,
就自给自足吧
just put it on your own rider.
记账吧 布雷克
So bill me, Blakey.
记账 百分之二十怎么样
Bill you? 20%. How about that?
-这下好了 -太不可理喻了
- Here we go. - Can you believe this?
他都懒得在我面前
I mean, he's not even gonna try to be chill
装得对提安娜冷淡
about Tiana in front of me?
-贾马尔 -失陪一下
- Yeah, yeah. Jamal? - Give me one second, okay?
-我能顶替特雷热的位置吗 -什么
- Can I have Treasure's slot? - What? Uh...
贾马尔 他们可以送燃气发电机过来
Hey, Jamal, listen, they can have some gas generators here.
你前几天晚上去哪了...
Hey, where were you the other night with the...?
你有多在意防火规章
But how much do you care about the fire code?
-贾马尔 -贾马尔
- Jamal? - Jamal?
你想把她叫做你马子吗
Do you want to call her your bitch?
布雷克 你干嘛对我吼
Yo. Yo, Blakey, why are you hollering at me?
我不渴 不用了
I'm not thirsty! I'm good.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
-别挡道 -你打算怎么办
- Get out of my way! - What are you gonna do about it?
搞什么啊
What the hell?!
所有人都给我闭嘴
Everybody shut the hell up!
巡演第二晚 就这幅德行吗
Second damn night. This is what we about?
你们都别吵了
Y'all need to take your fighting
把幼稚也都给我收起来
and your stupidity and put it aside.
因为"信任巡演"必须得有更深的意义啊
'Cause the Trust Tour is about more than that. It has to be.
你们谁要是做不到
Anyone of y'all that ain't down with that,
都给我收拾东西滚蛋
please take your asses and roll on!
我们的歌♥迷 你们的歌♥迷
Our fans, your fans--
他们正经历的事
they got stuff going on in their lives
我们永远都不会了解
that we ain't never gonna know about.
但他们今天早上还是努力开始了新的一天
But they got their asses up out of bed this morning,
今晚会来看我们的演出
and they're coming to see us tonight,
所以每次你们站上那个舞台
so every time that you go out on that stage--
每一次
every single time--
都会成为他们的希望和梦想
you be their hopes, you be their dreams,
带他们逃离生活
you be their escape.
-你们到底能不能做到 -能
- Now... can you handle that? - Yeah.
我在问 你们到底能不能做到
I said, can you handle that?
-可以 -加油 团队
- Yes! - Come on, team.
所有成员 来吧 过来
Every single crew member, come on, bring it in.
大家准备 数三下
All hands on deck, on three.
为了安德鲁
For Andre.
-一 二 三 -信任
- One, two, three. - Trust!
琦琦 我真没想到你还想见我
Cookie, I was surprised you wanted to see me.
你走以后 就联♥系♥不上了
You know, you went dark after you left.
有人看到你进来吗
Um, did anyone see you come in here?
就保安看到了 但法务部让我过来
Just security, but legal has me here to sign paperwork
给社区中心签文件 可以掩人耳目了
for the community center, so, we're covered.
必须不能让人知道
It has to stay that way, okay?
听着 达蒙
Look, Damon,
我们之前的事
what happened,
你不能告诉任何人
you can't tell anybody.
♪给我个理由♪
♪Give me a reason♪
♪做一个♪
♪To be♪
♪女人♪
♪A woman♪
♪我只想做一个女人♪
♪I just want to be a woman♪
♪我只想要♪
♪It's all I want to be♪
♪做个女人♪
♪Is all woman...♪
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
♪这是开始♪
♪For this is the beginning♪
♪也是永恒♪
♪Of forever and ever...♪
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
-你想慢点来吗 -不不不 这样不对
- You want to take it slow? - No, no, no. This ain't right.
-什么 -这样不对
- What? - This is not right.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表