剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
He on time, riding solo.
不像你 上一号♥大巴吧
Unlike you. Bus number one.
-好吧 -其余的人
- Cool. - All right, the rest of y'all,
不姓里昂的都要排队
whoever last name ain't Lyon needs to line up.
不 我帮你 我帮你
Nah, I got it. I got it.
谢了
Thanks.
哈基姆有自己的专车 你却没有
So, Hakeem got his own bus, but not you?
就两小时 我熬得过去
It's only two hours. I'll survive.
-也许吧 -只要你说一声
- Maybe. - Yo, say the word,
我就把他赶下车
and I'll lay his ass out.
我身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士
My knight in shining armor.
-我还能需要什么 -没错 白衣骑士
- What can I say? - That's right. That's right. The white knight.
-我喜欢 -听着
- I like that. - Hey, look...
我正要找你们俩
You two were just the two people I was looking for.
其实 我能和你们搭一辆车吗
Actually, do you mind if I ride on your bus with you?
上次我看到你排练
'Cause I was looking at your number,
我觉得编舞有点平淡
and I kind of think the choreo falls a little flat.
你是个舞者 为什么不跳舞呢
You're a dancer, so why do we not have you dancing?
我想你也许应该把她拉近一点
I think that you should probably pull her in close.
你把脚环在他身上
You throw a leg around him.
-他俯身靠近 这样会更诱人 -等等
- He dips you. It makes it much more exciting. - Wait.
-我先问你一个问题 -嗯
- Let me ask you a question. - Yeah.
既然你是贾马尔的助手
So, if you're Jamal's assistant,
怎么倒来找我
why are you talking to me?
♪支票由我掌控♪
♪That check, I run it, I'm on it♪
♪埋头苦干赚大钱♪
♪My grind, get money♪
♪我的团队由我主宰♪
♪My team, we got it, it's mine♪
♪银行与金钱♪
♪That bank, that money♪
♪尽归我所有♪
♪I own it, it's mine.♪
亲爱的 更别提
Oh, and, baby, don't get me started
琦琦和卢修斯的那场悲剧
with the tragedy that is coocious.
我很想知道卢修斯的私生子是否会唱歌♥
I wonder if Lucious' illegitimate Lyon cub can carry a tune.
安排他在巡演上唱歌♥
Now throw his ass on tour.
我一定会买♥♥票去看
Now, that I'd pay to see.
别忘了点赞并在下方留言
Like and comment below.
巴拿马
巴拿马
你在看什么
What you looking at?
-好像很劲爆的样子 -你有什么事吗
- Looks kind of juicy. - Can I help your ass with something?
有
Yes.
就算达蒙能搞定巴拿马的事
Even if Damon can scrub Panama,
他还是这样大摇大摆地走了进来
he still just waltzed his ass on in here
都不知道有多少联调局的在监视他
with who-knows-how-many feds watching him, right?
所以我有个计划
So, I have a plan.
我们邀请他来费城
We invite him to Philly under the pretext
借口说他的客户想投资这次巡演
of wanting his clients to invest in the tour.
这样一来 如果联调局追踪他来这里
That way, if the FBI trailed him here
或是他的名字出现在电♥话♥记录上
or his name shows up on any stray call log...
帝国娱乐都能掩饰过去
Empire is covered.
就是这样
That part.
-棒 -我喜欢
- Boop. - I like that.
-没错 -很聪明
- Yes. - Smart.
我会护送他到那里 没问题
And I'll escort him there, no problem.
你知道的
Um, you know,
牺牲小我 成就大我
take one for the team.
或许牺牲两个小我
Or maybe two. Ha.
回头见
I'll see you.
贱♥人♥
Ho.
♪我不相信谎言 不相信♪
♪I ain't with the lies No♪
Corr Kendricks - No Surprise
♪也不参与游戏♪
♪I ain't with the games...♪
亲爱的 我不是在说我会和任何人上♥床♥
Now, look, sugar, I wasn't saying I would sleep with just anyone.
但是在巡演的时候
But, you know, on tour,
你要尝试一下新事物
you got to try new things,
尝尝新的口味
taste new flavors.
你太恶心了
You're disgusting.
布雷克 帮我说两句
Yo, come on, Blakey, back me up.
-你知道我的意思 -不
- You know what I'm talking about. - No. Mm-mm.
别把他扯进来 他可是绅士
Don't try to pull him into this, okay? This is a gentleman.
跟他学学
Learn from him.
♪你在浪费时间♪
♪You be wastin' time...♪
没试过怎么知道呢
Don't knock it till you try it, though.
抱歉 不行 退后点 谢谢
Uh, 'scuse me. Nope. Back up. Thanks.
♪我在执行任务 从不浪费时间♪
♪I been on a mission, never wastin' time♪
♪追逐金钱 追逐女人♪
♪Chasin' all these dimes, chasin' all this chicken...♪
看到那个油头粉面的小子想泡我没
You see suavecito over there trying to get fresh with me?
你也单身了好长一段时间
Well, I mean, it has been a long time.
我只是说 你当妈当了那么久
I'm just saying, you being a mama,
现在是时候重新开始了
it's time to clear the cobwebs.
你明白吗 给人吹吹♥箫♥
You know what I'm saying? Put a banana in the monkey.
滚滚床单什么的
You know, hot dog in your bun.
我只是这么一说
I'm just saying.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny.
你好吗
What's up, what's up?
你在干什么呢
What's going on here, huh?
休想
No.
我的脖子怎么样
How's my neck?
被提安娜咬掉之后
I couldn't tell if I put it back on straight
我不知道有没有摆正
after Tiana bit it off.
悄悄地说
Between me and you,
我觉得你的编舞想法很不错
I thought it was a good idea.
我也这么认为 悄悄说
Yeah, I think so, too. So, between me and you,
我觉得你应该在演出的时候试一下
I think you should try and use it in the show still.
我告诉你 会很性感
I'm telling you, it's hot.
我还看得出 你喜欢她
I can also tell you like her.
♪我会坐拥金钱♪ ♪金钱♪
♪See, I be with the dimes♪ ♪dimes...♪
她好像对你也有意思
And it looks like she's into you, too.
不是
Nah.
有吗
Yeah?
我想说的是
Look, all I'm saying
你们俩在台上
is you two on that stage together,
跳贴身探戈
in some, like, intimate tango.
把她的腿拉上来 环绕在你身上
You pull her leg up, she wraps it around you.
这画面很诱人
That's sexy.
我来让你更舒服一点吧
Let me make you more comfortable.
Mila - Kesätuuli
琦琦
Cookie.
琦琦
Cookie.
琦琦 琦琦
Cookie. Cookie.
宝贝 达蒙·克洛斯这边是怎么回事
Baby, what's all this mess about Damon Cross?
吉赛尔说
Giselle says
我们现在得请他到费城来
we have to invite him down to Philly now.
所以你最好还是在车里睡吧
So you might as well get your nap on in the car,
车已经在等着了
'cause the limo's waiting.
现在就算他
Wouldn't be surprised if his nasty ass
不接受邀请
wouldn't be sitting up
我也不会惊讶
underneath the seat or something.
宝贝 你还在为慈善基金会的事生气吗
Baby, wh-what, are you still mad at me about the charity thing?
我告诉你 仅此一次
I'm telling you, it was a one-time thing.
是的 对你来说总是"仅此一次"
yeah, it's always a one-time thing with you.
你每一次都这样说
For the first time.
走吧
Let's go.
帝国娱乐推出
信任巡演
♪路上♪
♪Road trip♪
Toothpick, Dawin - Road Trip
♪过往♪
♪Pass dat♪
♪混♥蛋♥ 面对吧♪
♪Mofo, face it, yo♪
♪我永远不会平庸♪
♪I would never, ever be basic, whoo, yo♪
♪继续我的音乐♪
♪Back on my jay ..., oh♪
可以给我签名吗
Can I get your autograph?
♪在飞船上♪
♪in a spaceship, whoo♪
♪整日晕头转向♪
♪Can't think straight on the daily♪
♪因为珠宝让我脑子冻上♪
♪'Cause the jewelry gave me the brain freeze♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表