剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪You ready♪ ♪Looking for somebody♪
♪今晚单身的人♪
♪That's single for the night♪
♪不需要任何人♪
♪We don't need nobody♪
♪只要你在我身边♪ ♪只要你♪
♪Just you by my side♪ ♪Just you♪
♪因为你的身体♪
♪'Cause you got that body♪
♪能让我重生♪
♪It brings me to life♪
♪看看你挑起了什么♪
♪Look what you started♪
♪没事 我不介意♪
♪It's cool, I don't mind♪
♪你可否留下♪ ♪可以吗♪
♪Can you shake it le-e-eft♪ ♪Can you♪
♪我会好好待你♪ ♪我会好好待你♪
♪And I'll do you ri-i-ight♪ ♪And I'll do you right♪
♪我们沉浸其中♪ ♪你的爱♪
♪Let's dip in the whi-i-ip♪ ♪Your whip♪
♪因为我有自己的座驾♪
♪'Cause I brought my ri-i-ide♪
♪我有自己的座驾♪ ♪来带我走♪
♪And I brought my ride♪ ♪Come bring me♪
♪完美的爱♪ ♪你的爱♪
♪That good, good love♪ ♪Your love♪
♪我也会同样的事♪ ♪同样的事♪
♪And I'll do the same♪ ♪The same♪
♪放下吧♪
♪Just drop that duh-duh-duh-duh♪
♪你知道我为何而来♪
♪You know why I came...♪
贝基 我和你说 这首歌♥一定会红
Becky, I'm telling you, this is going to be a hit.
我要把这首歌♥带去参加今年夏天的精选音乐节
I'm taking it to Essence Fest this summer.
我知道我连累大家上了精选音乐节的黑名单
Now, I know that I got us kicked out of Essence Fest,
但是并没有上一辈子的黑名单
but I did not get us banned for life.
你当时想脱掉你的抹胸
You tried to take your tube top off.
进来
Come in here.
♪我们就是这样活♪ ♪没错♪
♪That's just how we live♪ ♪Yeah, yeah♪
听到这首歌♥了吗
You hear this?
♪我会轻抚你的伤痛♪
♪I'll kiss all your wounds♪
太好听了
So dope.
♪让你今晚所向披靡♪
♪Make you feel invincible tonight♪
♪换下这身行头♪
♪Take off that wardrobe♪
♪摘下这些昂贵的...♪
♪Take off all those fancy...♪
大家休息五分钟
Let's take five, guys.
乏味老残三人组已经是过去式了
So, the Three Bland Decrepits are a thing of the past.
请不要再留恋昨日
Please stop chasing yesterday.
抱歉 你说真的吗
I'm sorry, are you serious?
你和我听到的不一样吗
Are you not hearing what we hear?
贝基想说的是 杰夫
What Becky is trying to say, Jeff...
不用了 姐们
You know what? Uh-uh, sis.
贝基只是说了贝基想说的话而已
Becky just said exactly what Becky was trying to say.
-我要去冷静一下 -好
- I'm gonna go cool down. - Okay.
不着急 贝基
Take a minute, Becky.
杰夫
Jeff...
吉赛尔 这话我已经说了很多遍了
Giselle, I feel like a broken record.
数据显示三人组根本赚不回她们所花销的钱
The data shows that TBD can never make as much as they cost.
要是公♥司♥给她们撑腰 她们就能赚回来
Well, they would if they had a record label that supported them.
-谈解约吧 -她们
- Have the hard conversation. - They...
-你不能... -我要和她们解约
- You can't... - I am dropping them.
♪你的吃住玩乐 我都一清二楚♪
♪I know where you sleep, I know where you eat♪
♪绝不让你玩弄我家人♪
♪I can't have you playing with my fam♪
♪让你数绵羊 朋友变敌人♪
♪Got you counting sheep, friends turned into enemies♪
♪你就是凯丽金版的模仿说唱歌♥手♪
♪You a wannabe rap version of Kenny G♪
♪向我俯首称臣♪
♪Bow to the king♪
♪听着 小布♪
♪Listen, B...♪
♪我为你准备好了♪
♪I got something for you♪
这首歌♥来势汹汹啊
Ooh, this song goes hard, man.
这首攻击歌♥肯定会让布雷克措手不及
Blake ain't gonna be ready for this diss track.
♪掘地六尺♪
♪Six feet under♪
♪你就似史提夫·汪达 看不见我的到来♪
♪You ain't gon' see me coming like you Stevie Wonder♪
♪身怀阿里纳斯绝技 我们场上见真招♪
♪I'm Arenas with the shot, we ain't talking jumpers♪
♪招惹我女人 就得面对我♪
♪Yeah, messing with my girl, then you deal with me♪
♪为你准备好热搜榜♪
♪I can have your hashtag ready♪
-上传吧 -好
- Upload it. - A'ight.
开战了
That's ballgame.
♪你跟你♥爸♥还真是没什么两样♪
♪Apples never fall far from the tree...♪
你一定想不到金斯利今天跟我说了什么
Okay, you are not gonna believe what Kingsley said to me today.
他说...
He was talk...
我不懂 你的连体衣呢
Um, I'm so confused. Where is your onesie?
对了 连体衣
Oh. Right, the onesie.
我还没来得及穿
I just... I haven't even had a second to get it together.
为什么 一直忙着和新男友滚床单吗
Why, 'cause you been all up underneath your new man?
我们今天能不这么说话吗
Can we not do that today?
但我今天可能不能陪你太久
I might have to cut it a little short, though,
因为我答应了凯我会...
'cause I did promise Kai that I would, you know...
你答应了凯 把我的零食还给我
You promised Kai. You know, give me my damn snacks.
你要去哪 贝基
Where are you going? Becky.
语♥音♥助手 给我找个
Siri, find me a new best friend
愿意看《不安感》的新闺蜜
who will watch Insecure
并且不能每次一找到新男友就放我鸽子
and not flake on me every time he's got a new boyfriend.
-我要走了 -贝基 我错了
- I'm out of here. - I'm... Becky, look, I'm trippin'. Okay?
我就是个大混♥蛋♥
I'm being a complete ass.
-同意 -我的确是
- Agreed. - I am.
别走
So just stay.
那你会穿连体衣吗
And you'll wear the onesie?
当然 我会穿连体衣
Yes, girl, I'll wear the damn onesie.
晚上好 里昂先生
Good evening, Mr. Lyon.
还少一个玩家吧
Aren't we short a player?
史密斯医生在医院有事走不开
Dr. Smith has been detained at the hospital,
但我们候补名单上的下一位先生
but the next gentleman on our wait list
应该快到了
should be here shortly.
欢迎
Welcome.
您是这里的常客吗 里昂先生
You a regular here, Mr. Lyon?
我希望以后能常来
I intend to be.
您是
And you are?
我是达蒙·克洛斯
I'm Damon Cross.
希望您已经准备好了
I hope you're ready.
因为我可是高手
'Cause I'm a game changer.
-玛雅 把烟嘴拿来 -给
- Maya, pass the bong. - Here.
你现在知道你妈为什么不高兴了吧
So you see why your mom is upset, right?
她知道你在嗑药了
She knows you're smoking up.
你自己把自己给暴露了
You done snitched on yourself.
她只是因为我要脱离她的控制才发火的
She's just angry that I'm not letting her control me.
那不是我发的
I didn't post that.
你一不回我的电♥话♥
I knew there was something up
我就知道出事了
when you stopped returning my calls.
我应该 我应该再努力下的
I should've... I should've tried harder.
那你说我们现在该怎么办
Look, how do we fix this, hmm?
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
好极了
Yeah, I'm good.
这位是琦琦
Oh, um, this is Cookie.
我妈派来的间谍
My mom sent her to spy on me.
-你好 我是埃文 -你好埃文
- Hi. Evan. - Evan.
你刚才不是说要去哪儿吗 琦琦
Don't you have somewhere to go, Cookie?
你家是哪儿的 埃文
Where you from, Evan?
费尔菲尔德
Fairfield.
家里都有谁
Family?
琦琦
Cookie.
我五岁的时候父亲就去世了
Father died when I was five.
我是妈妈带大的
Raised by my mother.
还有我爸的巨额信托基金
And my dad's significant trust fund.
-纽约大学的吧 -是的
- Oh. NYU, right? - Yeah.
毕业了有什么打算吗
Okay, so, you have any plans when you graduate?
把酒吧开遍全球
I open up clubs all over the globe.
托信托基金的福
With a bit of help of the trust fund.
想也知道嘛
I mean, obviously.
-我就最后说一句 -您说
- One last thing. - Yeah.
别再在网上发视频了
Stop posting your videos on Snapchat
这样蠢爆了 想也知道嘛
because it's stupid, obviously.
我过会儿再打给你
I'll call you later, okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
拜托 你们的斗志哪儿去了
Come on, where's y'all competitive spirit,
女士们先生们
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表