剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
好戏在后头
Just wait for it.
我一直在跟踪他 我发现
See, I've been tailing him, and turns out
这家伙有个爱去的地方
dude loves a field trip.
他总去北部的一间女子监狱
He's been visiting a women's prison upstate.
很好
Okay.
我通过你的考验了吗
谢谢你 雷默
Thank you, Remo.
敬新的冒险
Here's to new ventures.
干杯
Salut.
听说你在外面收债 卢修斯
So I hear you're out collecting, Lucious.
话都传开了
Word gets around.
你知道新冒险代价有多高 迈克
Well, you know how expensive new ventures can be, Mike.
你知道
You know,
两年前 世界之王卢修斯·里昂
the two years ago Lucious Lyon, king of the world,
走进这里
walks in here,
我穿着鹿皮鞋 瑟瑟发抖
I'm shaking in my moccasins,
但今天卢修斯走进我这里
but the today Lucious walks into my place
求我把钱还给他
begging for his money back?
我的答案是你什么都得不到 一分钱都没有
My answer is you get bupkes, not a red cent.
你现在是在拿我开心吗
Oh, you trying to be funny right now?
什么 你想找事吗 大个子
What? You want something, big man?
别激动 爸
Easy, Pop.
各位 如果可以 或许我们能够谈个协议
Gentlemen, if I may, maybe we can negotiate a settlement.
你想说什么吗 高材生
Now you got something to say, Mr. MBA?
保险柜在哪里 保险柜
Where's the safe? Safe!
-金唱片后面 -密♥码♥是多少
- Behind the gold record! - What's the combo?
-321 -我猜也是
- 3-2-1. - Figures.
你就只有这些
This all you got?
我剩下的钱呢
Where's the rest of my damn money?!
-剩下的我会还给你 我发誓 -快还钱
- I'll get you the rest, I swear. - Do something.
我会回来拿我的钱的
I'm coming back here, man. I want my money.
这是从保险柜里拿出的钱
That's the money pulled out of that safe.
两千块 能帮我们渡过一段时间了
Now that's two grand, and it'll get us through
但代价是什么
a hard time or two, but at what cost?
你刚才在办公室里的行为很鲁莽
What you did in that office was reckless.
-我知道自己在干嘛 -是吗
- I know what I'm doing. - Do you?
我们会没有未来的 爸
We will have no future, Pop,
如果我们不跟别人说清楚
if we don't make it clear to anybody,
告诉这些挡路的人 告诉他们我们势在必得
anybody who gets in our way: we will get what's ours.
我才是大家长
I'm the father!
如果有人要为这个家庭献出生命
If somebody's got to risk their life for this family,
那也是我
it's gonna be me.
我的职责所在
That's my job.
我知道你坐过牢
Now, I know that you went in there
学到一些东西 但是你在监狱里
and you learned a few things, but somehow along the way,
他们剥夺了你的名字 把你当成一串编码
when they took your name and gave you a number,
你忘记了自己对我 对这桩生意
you've forgotten your value to me, to this business,
对家庭的价值
to this family.
我知道自己的价值 爸
I know my worth, Pop.
如果你只懂得在小巷里打人
How can you create the next Empire XStream
如何能打造出下一个帝国娱乐流媒体
if you're beating somebody up in an alleyway?
现在 我告诉你
Now, I told you
是我在你心中埋下火种
I'm the one that put that fire in you.
让我教你如何控制它
Let me show you how to control it,
如何打磨它吧
how to hone it.
好
Okay.
♪你如此美丽♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪摇摆 摇摆♪
♪Shake it, shake it♪
♪别人都不知晓♪
♪I don't care who knows♪
♪摇摆 摇摆 上 下 上 下♪
♪Move it, move, go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪摇摆♪
♪Shake it fast♪
♪你如此美丽♪
♪You're so beautiful♪
♪摇摆 摇摆♪
♪Shake it, shake it♪
♪别人都不知晓♪
♪And I don't care who knows♪
♪摇摆 摇摆 上♪
♪Move it, move, go up♪
♪下 上 下♪
♪Down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, down♪
♪上 下 上 下♪
♪Go up, down, up, down, up, down...♪
再来点 里昂先生
I would like some more, Mr. Lyon.
行了 够多了
Oh, all right, heavy hand.
那是什么
What is that?
这串拉丁文什么意思
Vincit omnia veritas. What is that?
真理战胜一切
Truth conquers all.
新闻系教的这个
They teach you that in journalism school?
差不多吧
Something like that.
所以显然事实并非如此
Okay, so it's not-- obviously not that.
到底是怎么回事 发生了什么
So what is it? What's the story?
谁说肯定发生过什么
Who said there's a story?
真的 你不愿意告诉我
Oh, really? You just gonna not tell me?
我们还没到那份上
Eh, we're not there yet.
好吧 就是个纹身而已
Oh, okay. It's just a tattoo.
自动调音键是哪个键
So which button is the autotune?
自动调音键
Oh, autotune, really?
-是那边那个键吗 -实际上是
- Is it, um, that one over there? - You know, it's actually
在提词机边上的
this button right here next to
这个键 就在这里
your teleprompter. Yeah, there it is.
说得好
Ah, touché.
你去过的地方里 最喜欢哪里
So what's your favorite place that you've ever been?
塞内加尔的达卡
Dakar, Senegal.
-说说它哪里特别吧 -那里很美
- Tell me why it's so special. - Oh, it-it's beautiful, loud,
嘈杂 混乱 并且还有
chaotic, and-and it's got the most
我这辈子见过的最绚烂璀璨的夕阳
fiery orange sunset I've ever seen in my life.
就是达卡的感觉
It's Dakar.
不完全是 但
I mean, not exactly, but...
我喜欢这么玩音乐
it's what I love to do with my music,
跟其他人分享我的感受
make people feel what I'm feeling.
你想去卧室吗
You want to go to the bedroom?
我明天一早还得去办公室
I've got to go to the office early tomorrow.
行行
Oh, yeah, yeah, cool, cool.
我也要起个大早 别担心
A crazy early morning, too, so no worries.
我回头打给你
I'll call you.
但今晚很愉快
But this-this was fun.
我们可以多约几次
We should, we should do this again sometime.
-绝对的 -好
- Definitely. - Okay, cool.
♪没错♪
♪Yeah♪
♪一生明灭♪
♪My life flashes♪
♪前途未卜♪
♪Ahead is my desertion♪
♪人为刀俎 我不置可否♪
♪His trigger finger makes me contemplate if I deserve it♪
♪连累家人 我心煎熬♪
♪I'd be damned if my family would take the hit♪
♪挺直腰杆 直面怒汉♪
♪So be a man and step in front♪
♪漫无目的♪
♪Of this angry man without a purpose, yeah♪
♪告诉我一切还没结束♪
♪Tell me this ain't a conclusion♪
♪我的身体快要无法移♥动♥♪
♪My body can barely react♪
♪我在想是否一切只是幻觉♪
♪I'm thinking it's just an illusion♪
♪但子弹却告诉我一切皆是事实♪
♪But the bullet is telling me facts♪
♪因为我感到天旋地转♪
♪'Cause my whole world is in a spin♪
♪妻儿不存 我生何用♪
♪If they ain't breathing, I ain't living♪
♪难以名状 只能祈祷♪
♪Can't express this feeling, praying♪
♪心乱如麻♪
♪Give me one more minute, yeah♪
♪眨眼间无法自♥制♥♪
♪Lost all control in the blink of an eye♪
♪内心只有一个念头♪
♪Just a single thought went across my mind♪
♪我请求 我祈求 我恳求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging, I'm pleading♪
♪再让我喘息一刻♪
♪Just for one more minute♪
♪再多一刻♪
♪One more minute♪
♪睁开双眼♪
♪Eyes open up♪
♪现在不是时间♪
♪No, it's not my time♪
♪必须做出选择♪
♪Need to make a choice♪
♪-是否愿意一战 -好♪
♪-Am I willing to fight - Okay.♪
♪我请求 我祈求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging♪
♪我恳求再让我喘息一刻♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表