剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪是时候离开了♪
♪It's time to move over...♪
拜托
Oh, come on.
你确定
You're sure?
这样不对
This isn't right.
这样不对 对不起
This isn't right. I'm sorry.
你以为我是那样的小人吗
You think that little of me?
我们之前发生的事 属于私密
Of course what happened was just for us.
听着
Okay, look.
没有"我们"这回事 别这么说了
There is no "us," okay? So stop saying that.
你想要我 琦琦 别装了
You wanted me, Cookie. Come on, man.
不用不好意思
Ain't no shame in that.
现在这些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
我儿子安德鲁
My son Andre...
患上了晚期淋巴癌
has stage IV lymphoma.
很难过听到这个消息
I'm sorry. I'm sorry to hear that.
我了解那种痛苦
I know that pain.
我感觉这都是我错
I feel like... it's my fault, you know?
我感觉
I feel like...
我之前对家庭不忠
I was disloyal to my family and...
而报应落到我儿子头上了
and now my son has to pay.
我打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
你没那么重要
You're not that important.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我女儿被确诊为癌症时
When my daughter was diagnosed with cancer,
我也这么想
I thought the same thing.
我作恶多端 琦琦
I've done some bad things, Cookie.
我的报应不到 只是时候未到
My reckoning is inevitable.
但一想到我女儿要替我偿还...
But the idea that my daughter would have to pay the price--
我就痛彻心扉
man, that was unbearable.
你怎么让自己...
What do you do to stop...
不这么想了
feeling like this?
看着她与病魔抗争
Watching her fight,
让我意识到自己有多么渺小
it made me realize exactly how small I was.
我没有能力掌控她的疾病
And I didn't have the power to control her illness.
你也没有这个能力
And neither do you.
听我一句劝 好吗
You hear me when I tell you this, okay?
你没那么重要 能够造成这样的事
You are not important enough to cause any of this.
我要怎么办
What do I do?
你陪着你儿子 满足他所有的需要
You be there for your son. Whatever he needs.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你需要找人倾诉 我随时恭候
I'm here for you if ever you need to talk.
好
Okay.
还有
And...
你不用担心我会把我们的事说出去
you don't have to worry about anything else from me.
♪需要能够瞄准的男人 来吧♪
♪Now I need a man that can aim, let's get it♪
♪一起来纵情欢愉 老爹♪
♪Get a little trigga happy, daddy♪
♪一起来纵情欢愉 老爹♪
♪Get a little trigga happy, daddy...♪
可以了 不用了 谢谢
We're-we're fine, y'all. It's cool. Thank you.
♪祝福♪
♪Bless♪
♪祝福 祝福♪
♪Bless, bless...♪
你们就让我集中精神吧
Y'all, I just need to get centered.
你提的要求够多了
I think you've made enough demands.
你不能再单方面
Look, you can't make any more
对我们的关系做决定了
unilateral decisions about our relationship.
-我们的关系 -对
- Relationship? - Yes.
-我们复合吧 -贾马尔 你两分钟后登台
- We're back together. - Jamal, you're on in two.
等一下...
Just, uh, wait, uh...
对 请等一下
Yeah. Please?
我都不知道接下来几个月
Look, I don't know where my life is gonna be
我的生活会怎样
in the next couple months,
我都没法掌控自己的人生
and I don't even have control over that.
所以你身边才需要一个理性之人
Which is exactly why you need someone who's rational
阻止你做一些不靠谱且冲动的决定
to keep you from making crazy, rash decisions.
那些不是...
They're not im--
我爱你 我很感激你这么做
Look, I-I love you and I appreciate what you're doing,
但问题是
but it's just...
我们要怎样继续这段关系
How would this even work?
我们一起来经营好这段感情 贾马尔
Look, we're gonna figure this whole thing out together, Jamal.
过程会很艰辛 很复杂很曲折
All right? And I-it's gonna be challenging and-and dramatic
我们估计会大吵几次
and, yeah, we're probably gonna have a bunch of fights.
那为何还要在一起
Then why would we do it?
因为再见到你 你让我一眼沦陷
Because, as soon as I saw you again, I knew.
我宁愿守着你艰难前行 也不愿跟别人轻松度日
I'd rather have your mess than someone else's easy.
♪每当我们在一起♪
♪And every time that we're together♪
♪我让你喊我名字♪
♪I make you say my name... ♪
我得...
I got to...
我得...
I got to...
你就是我的归属 贾马尔
You're my home, Jamal.
把戒指给我戴回去
Now, put this back on.
费城的朋友们 掌声欢迎哈基姆和贾马尔·里昂
Philadelphia, are you ready for Hakeem and Jamal Lyon?
我们爱你们
We love you!
我们爱死你们了
We love you so much.
里昂家族不只两个兄弟
Um, you know, there's not just two Lyon brothers.
我们有个大哥
We have a big brother,
他叫安德鲁·里昂
and his name is Andre Lyon.
没有我们的大哥
There would be no Trust Tour
就没有"信任巡演" 也没有帝国娱乐的辉煌
and there would be no Empire without our brother.
费城的朋友们 这里是我们的根
So, Philadelphia, this is our home.
拜托大家
Please.
请大家帮忙 让我们的大哥知道
Please help us out to let our brother know
我们有多爱他
just how very, very, very loved he is.
开始吧
Here we are.
♪有时生活中♪
♪Some times in our lives♪
♪我们皆有痛楚♪
♪We all have pain♪
♪我们皆有哀伤♪
♪We all have sorrow♪
♪但若足够明智♪
♪But if we are wise♪
♪就应知晓 明天会更好♪
♪We know that there's always tomorrow♪
♪依靠我♪ ♪小安♪
♪Lean on me♪ ♪Dre♪
♪脆弱之时依靠我♪
♪When you're not strong♪
♪我永远是你至交好友♪
♪And I'll be your friend♪
♪帮你度过难关♪
♪I'll help you carry on♪
♪无需几多时日♪
♪For it won't be long♪
♪我亦会♪
♪Till I'm gonna need♪
♪需要依靠♪ ♪有我在♪
♪Somebody to lean on♪ ♪I got 'em♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪ ♪来找我♪
♪Just call on me, brother♪ ♪Just call♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪ ♪来找我♪
♪Just call on me, brother♪ ♪Just call♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪ ♪来找我♪
♪Just call on me, brother♪ ♪Just call♪
♪有任何需要♪
♪When you need a hand♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪
♪We all call on me, brother♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪ ♪来找我♪
♪Just call on me, brother♪ ♪Just call♪
♪尽管来找我 兄弟♪
♪Just call on me, brother♪
♪有任何需要♪
♪When you need a hand♪
♪兄弟之情无需言明 伴你身侧♪
♪You know da vibes, I'm by your side♪
♪据说这是场硬仗 为你放下里昂之傲气♪
♪They say it's war, I'm down to ride dat Lyon pride♪
♪如你撑我千百回 我亦做你坚强后盾♪
♪I got your back like you got mine through the hardest time♪
♪惊奇不已 冥冥中自有安排♪
♪I'm so amazed we in this maze that God designed♪
♪兄弟同心 绝妙非凡♪
♪It's all aligned, it's all divine♪
♪喜悦与痛楚 太阳总会闪耀光芒♪
♪The joy and pain, the sun a shine 100 times♪
♪雨中恣意♪
♪Enjoy the rain♪
♪怪异 却也是福一种气♪
♪It's sort of strange, but I feel blessed♪
♪本该压力山大♪
♪When I should've been real stressed,
♪目的却也是应对真正考验 都会好起来♪
♪It was designed to define the real test, it'll be fine♪
♪继续攀登 登顶之路艰辛无比♪
♪Just keep climbing, the hill gets a little rough at the top♪
♪但不能放弃 因为停下就会摔落谷底♪
♪But never buckle or stop 'cause when you down and you out♪
♪这是人之常言♪
♪That's when they mumble and plot♪
♪成长伴随疼痛♪
♪Ain't no comfort in growth♪
♪这就是优胜劣汰之时♪
♪That's when they come for your spot♪
♪不管你爱我与否 我都要给予你♪
♪Whether you love me or not, I got to provide♪
♪我的一切 家人至上♪
♪For what's mine and honor the system♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表