剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Um, girl, why you got me up in here breathing in this asbestos?
因为你说得有道理
Because I heard you, sis,
你说不想再那么辛苦为他人做嫁衣了
about being tired of not getting credit for what you do,
我也感同身受
and because I share your pain.
我想和里昂家族商量一下
See, I thought we should present the Lyons
创立我们自己的子品牌
with a business plan for our own imprint.
我们掌握自主决策权 签约自己的艺人
Way we could make our own decisions, sign our own artists.
但如果只是子品牌
But if we have our own imprint,
卢修斯还是拥有最终话语权
Lucious would still be pulling the strings.
而如果创立自己的唱片公♥司♥就不同了
If we had our own label,
由我们两个女人掌权
owned by women-- us--
由我们两个女人经营
run by women-- us--
为我们两个女人服务
for women-- us.
资金呢
With what money?
我今早联♥系♥了我的业务经理
I spoke to my business manager this morning,
我要卖♥♥掉手中帝国娱乐的全部股本
and I'm dumping my equity in Empire, all of it.
如果你也这么做
And if you do the same...
也这么做 大姐 我可没钱啊
The same?! Bitch, I ain't got it!
八二分 我八 你二
It's 80/20. That's the split.
八二分 你疯了吗
80/20? Are you out your mind?
你道现在唱片公♥司♥多么不景气吗
Do you even know how many record labels fail?
何必明知山有虎 偏向虎山行呢
Why would "us" do this?
因为我对我们俩有信心
Because I believe in us.
我们双剑合璧
What we have together is real,
就能天下无敌
but what we can do together is epic.
-我们可以自己说了算 -没错
- We could pull our own strings. - Yeah.
终于不用给别人做嫁衣了
Finally get credit for what we do.
三七分成
30/70.
欢迎加入威武霸气唱片公♥司♥
Welcome to Bossy Records, girl.
威武霸气 你认真的吗
Bossy? Bo-- You sure?
没错 就叫这个名字
Yes, Bossy.
叫女帝吧 怎么样
What about The Shempire, huh?
或者叫
What about ……?
你干什么呢
What are you doing, man?
准备处理我的家务事
Taking care of my business.
不 你这是意气用事
No, you're-you're being emotional.
别激动 冷静点
Okay, let's just, let's just take it easy.
冷静点
Take it easy?
等达蒙·克洛斯死无葬身之地
I will take it easy when Damon Cross' ass
我就冷静了
is six feet underground.
-那时我才能冷静 -听着
- That's when I'll take it easy. - Uh, look...
我竟然想抢我老婆
He tried to take my wife!
你觉得康威给你看那些照片
Wh-What you think Conway showed you those photos
是为了"调和"你的婚姻吗
'cause she wanted to play marriage counselor?
动动脑子 她就是想让你生气
Come on, she's just trying to wind you up.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
那她达到目的了 因为我都气炸了
She is good at her damn job 'cause I'm wound up!
听我说
Listen to me.
我手下说 克洛斯跟联调局合作了
My peoples tell me Cross flipped.
他跟康威联手了
He's working with Conway.
他编了很多瞎话
He fed her enough lies
让她去申请对你的逮捕令
so she could get a warrant with your name on it.
你就不想听听我的对策吗
Yeah, well, don't you even want to hear my plan?
好吧 你有什么对策
Okay, man. All right. Tell me your plan.
老子要去了断他
Plan is I go and finish him.
然后 躲一阵子避风头
Then I'm-a take off for a little bit
等我查出康威掌握了哪些对我不利的证据后
until I find out what Conway has on me,
我再回来
and then I'm gonna return.
康威打算中午之前逮捕你
Well, Conway's plan is to arrest you by noon,
把你关进克雷斯岛监狱
throw your ass in Rikers
让你坐上两年牢 保释都是做梦
where she can hold you for two years with no bail!
你去做无用功吧 去干掉克洛斯
But you go ahead, you go ahead and waste time chasing Cross.
你这样太欠考虑了
You'll be playing yourself.
清醒一点
Come on, man.
好吧
Okay.
君子报仇 十年不晚
We'll cross paths another day.
瑟斯提 我为儿子们建立起这个帝国
Thirst, I built this empire for my boys.
答应我 我回来之前 你照应好他们
Please make sure that they look after it until I get back.
你儿子们都长成男子汉了
Your boys are men now,
而他们需要我时 我必定两肋插刀
and I will be there whenever they need me.
宝贝 到时间了
Come on, baby. It's about time.
那个贱婊联邦检察官造谣生事
That damn U.S. attorney chick is spreading all these lies,
想借此给我安个罪名
trying to pin me down on some stuff,
我就心想 我们先离开一段时间
so I figured we'd take off for a little bit,
等事情出现转机之后...
and then, when things get better...
听着 听着
Now-now-now, look.
宝贝 我知道 我知道
Baby, I know, I know.
我知道你一下子难以接受
I know it's a lot,
但她死咬着我不放
but she is relentless.
她都不择手段去伪造照片
She has gone to manufacturing pictures
营造出你和达蒙有一腿的假象
to try and look like you and Damon were sleeping together.
你听见我说的话了吗
You hear what I'm saying?
我不会离开我儿子 卢修斯
I'm not leaving my son, Lucious.
我不会再一次离开我家人
I'm not leaving my family again.
打住 打住 不不不
Wait, wait, wait, no, no, no, no.
不 你不用担心安德鲁
No, you don't have to worry about Andre.
我跟泰瑞说过了
I talked to Teri.
泰瑞答应我
Teri promised me that
她会照顾他 我们走吧
she was gonna look after him. Come on.
你承诺过我们会更好
You promised we would be better.
却非如此 卢修斯
We ain't better, Lucious.
咱们先上直升机再说吧
Will you get-- just get on the damn helicopter.
不 我不要
No, I'm not.
"不离不弃"的日子结束了
Ride or die is over.
我刚出狱时
Back when I got out,
我说想要公♥司♥的一半股权
I told you I wanted half of my company.
我已经给你了啊
I gave you half of the company.
但我真正想要的是你这个人
But all I really wanted was all of you.
我现在完全就是你的人啊
That's what you got is all of me right now...
你
You...
你和帝国娱乐 你们不是我的善终
you and Empire, you're not good for me.
我不会再为了你
I will not sacrifice me
牺牲我自己和我儿子们了
or my sons for you anymore.
宝贝 可你爱我啊
Baby, you... you love me.
光有爱不够 卢修斯
It's not enough, Lucious.
不够啊 卢修斯
It's not enough, Lucious!
光有爱不够
It's not enough, okay?
我无法信任你
I can't trust you.
你的谎言 你给我的打击
Your lies, your s-- blindsides.
你伤害了我太多次
You hurt me too many times, okay?
我得为自己着想 为自己着想
I got to put me first. I got to put me first!
-我得为自己着想 卢修斯 -我理解
- I got to put me first, Lucious! -I-I understand that,
我向你保证 我记住你说的每一句话了
and I promise you I hear everything you're saying,
等我们到达目的地之后
and when we get to where we're going,
我们再说...
we're gonna talk about...
-达蒙·克洛斯 达蒙·克洛斯 -什么
- Damon Cross! Damon Cross! - Wait, what...
我跟他上♥床♥了 听见了吗
I slept with him, okay? I slept with him.
我承认了
I said it.
你还愿意让我跟你上飞机吗
Do you still want me to get on that helicopter with you?
♪说你不想要我♪
♪Say that you don't want me♪
Jacob Banks - Unknown (To You)
♪说你不需要我♪
♪Say that you don't need me♪
♪告诉我 我是个傻瓜♪
♪Tell me I'm the fool♪
♪告诉我 你备受折磨 伤心欲绝♪
♪Tell me you've been tortured, tell me you've been beaten♪
♪我对你做的事♪
♪And what I've done to you♪
♪即使没关系♪
♪And even if it doesn't matter♪
♪真心才重要 不♪
♪Matter what's true, oh, no♪
♪说你不爱我 说你不需要我♪
♪Say that you don't want me, say that you don't need me♪
♪告诉我 我是个傻瓜♪
♪Tell me I'm the fool♪
♪告诉我 一切都已结束♪
♪Tell me that it's over♪
♪告诉我 你是认真的♪
♪Tell me that you mean it♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表