剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
就为了问问你的近况
literally just to check up on you.
他爱你
He loves you.
你也试试对他表现一些爱意吧
Try showing him some love, too.
等下
Wait.
什么 又来找借口吗
What? More excuses? What?
我有个更棒的主意
I got a better idea.
所以好评害了我们
So the good reviews hurt us?
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
人们想要免费福利和门票
Demand for free perks and free tickets
重点是因为"免费"
is really high-emphasis on "free," okay?
没有人付费订阅流媒体
Nobody is buying the paid subscription
也没人买♥♥音乐
to XStream, and no one is buying music, either.
好吧 那我们在巡演场地
Okay, then we need to do more promotion
好好宣传这些付费项目
about these paid options at the tour sites.
自动注册奖励怎么样
No. I mean, what about auto-enrollment incentives?
不 人们最不喜欢
No, no, no, look, the last thing
出去玩的时候
anybody wants when they're having a fun night out
还收到未缴账单提醒
is to be reminded of future bills.
-他们肯定烦死我们 -是的 我们
- They're gonna hate us. - Yeah, we're gonna
可能会比帕特尔预测的三个月
run through that hundred million
还要快得用光一个亿
faster than Patel's three months.
我们承担不起 所以...
Which we cannot afford to do, so...
我们能做的就是走向国际
What we can do is we can start to canvas internationally,
因为数据挖掘这件事
because the data mining thing
在海外并不是很大的丑闻
wasn't that big of a scandal overseas.
这也是安德鲁的建议
That's what Andre suggested,
我认为我们该这么做
and I think we should do it.
来吧 继续 费城朋友们
Yeah, yeah, keep it going, Philly!
我们今晚有很多事发生
We got a lot going on tonight.
让我听听你们的噪声
Let me hear you make some noise!
有一些唱片公♥司♥的代表来了
Man, there's some label reps here.
邦基听说有个人自称是从纽约来的
Bunkie heard one guy say he came from New York City.
-你得燃爆全场 卢 -琦琦到了吗
- You gotta crush it, Lu. - Yo, Cookie here yet?
还没 她在家陪儿子
Nah. She's at home with little man.
弗农 我发誓那孩子咳得魔怔
Vernon, I swear that kid's got some damn exorcist cough, man.
现在即将上台的是
And now coming to the stage,
费城自家人 你们都认识的
Philly's own-- y'all can say y'all knew him when--
卢修斯...里昂...
Lucious... Lyon...!
我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it, I like it, I like it!
抱歉咱们儿子给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry that our son is such an inconvenience for you.
卢修斯...他们在等你
Lucious... they waitin'.
卢修斯 这会是你要开的
Lucious, are you going to
你还参不参会了
participate in this meeting you demanded?
我得去个地方
I need to be someplace.
我明白您的时间
I understand how valuable
有多宝贵 塞恰医生
your time is, Dr. Seccia.
但是大家情绪都有点激动
But look, everybody's emotions were just running high.
我会让您的时间付出得很值
I-I know I can still make this worth your while.
拜托
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧快递送了什么来
Well, look at what the UPS delivered me.
我独家定制的
My own custom...
"拳击沙包"
punchin' bag.
琦琦 要是你想撒气
Look, Cookie, if... if that's what you need,
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我不是来这里向你求情的
I didn't come here to ask you for anything.
要是我是你
Listen, if I was in your position,
我也会把我开了的
I would've dropped me, too.
而且我还会当众开掉她 喷她一脸
Except for I would have done it publicly, with a blowtorch.
你是来给我提建议的
Trying to give me some ideas?
琦琦 我今天来
Cookie, I wanted to come by today
是想让你知道这完全是我的错
and let you know that it was completely my fault.
我那个无良经纪人说服我相信
My... deadbeat manager convinced me
我的音乐不足以获取那些位高权重的
that my music wasn't enough to get the attention
男人的重视
of the men that mattered.
他说我得在他们抽空听歌♥之前
He said that I had to convince them
说服他们我值得他们花时间
I was worth their time before they could take a listen.
卢修斯不一样
Lucious was different.
他只是想帮我
He just wanted to help me.
你们都是 我却毁了这一切
You both did, and I ruined that.
我真的非常抱歉
And I am so sorry.
非常抱歉 琦琦
I'm sorry, Cookie.
我走了
I'll leave.
等等
Hold on.
你的所作所为非常愚蠢
What you did was stupid...
并且伤人
and painful.
但最重要的是 那很危险 姑娘
But most of all, it was dangerous, girl.
你知道有多少人很乐意
You know how many people would be happy
占你这种小女生的便宜吗
to take advantage of a sweet little thing like you?
更别说
And not to mention
我会拿你怎么样
what I could have done to your little ass.
我没想让你离开帝国娱乐
I don't want you to leave Empire.
等等 你 你不开我
W- Wait, you're... you're not gonna drop me?
你需要成长
You got some growing to do.
并且很明显你受过苦
And clearly, you've been through some things,
我们会找个人跟你谈谈
so we gonna get you somebody to talk to.
然后你给我
And then you're gonna get your little ass
回录音棚唱几支劲爆单曲出来
back in the studio and you gonna make me some hits.
好的 夫人 谢谢你
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
非常感谢 我
Thank you so much. I...
我保证 琦琦
I promise, Cookie,
只要能赢回你的信任 我做什么都行
whatever it takes to get your trust back, I got you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢你 -行了行了
- Thank you. - All right, all right.
-走吧走吧 -好
- Go on over there. - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是怎么回事 她在干嘛
What is going on in here? What is she doing?
-在干我的活 -要不是你
- My job. - I wouldn't have to
把我的锅烧的都是油渍 我也用不着这样
if you didn't keep burning grease into my pans.
琦琦 出什么事了 是安德鲁吗
Cookie, what's wrong? Is this about Andre?
他更糟了吗
Is he getting worse?
比淋巴瘤晚期还糟
Worse than stage IV cancer?
你说真的
Are you serious?
不是安德鲁的事
No, this is not about Andre.
这次还是因为卢修斯
Once again, this is about Lucious.
是今早的事吗
It's about this morning?
琦琦 怎么了 宝贝 你有麻烦了
Cookie, what happened? Honey, are you in trouble?
我以为卢修斯做了不可饶恕的事
I thought Lucious did something so unforgivable,
所以我企图干一样的事
that I... I tried to do the same.
你干什么了 找了个男人吗 宝贝
So what you do? Go get yourself another man, baby?
小琦
Mm, Cook.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
可笑的是我 因为有史以来第一次
And the joke's on me because, for the first time,
卢修斯是无辜的
Lucious is innocent.
我只是想
I- I just wanted...
我总很容易把事情往最坏处想
I was so quick to believe the worst,
卡罗尔 你知道的
you know, Carol?
我看我还是得坦白
I guess I wanted it to be true.
我得去告诉他
I need to go tell him
-让他理解 -等等
- and- and make him understand. - Whoa, whoa, wait.
等一等 你想保住这段婚姻吗
Wait a second. Are you trying to stay in this marriage?
当然
Of course.
宝贝 那你就得听我的
All right, honey, well, you have to listen to me
因为卢修斯这种人
because someone like Lucious,
他不会理解这种事
he don't understand something like this.
-我得告诉他 -不不不
- I got to tell him. - No. No, no, no.
琦琦 你什么都不能说
Cook, you cannot tell him nothing.
你的开麦之夜怎么了
What happened to your open mic night?
我翘了
I ditched it.
安德鲁情况还好吗
How's Dre doing?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表