剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
才能卖♥♥掉公♥寓♥
to sell that condo.
听着 卢修斯...
Look, Lucious...
我完全支持你
I'm all in with you.
自始至终 倾尽一切
Every step, every penny.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说这是我们应得的
Say we deserve it.
知道吗
You know what?
听着
Look.
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I got to tell you.
-什么 -现在...
- What? - Now...
歌♥唱完了 你俩该上了
You guys, the song is over. You two are up.
好的 回家后再说 卢修斯
Okay, look, talk to me when we get home, Lucious.
走吧 得去争取属于我们的东西了
Come on, let's go get what's ours.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢你们
Thank you. Thank you so much
让今晚取得了圆♥满♥成功
for making tonight such a resounding success
对于里昂家族经纪公♥司♥
for the LFM family
和我们的艺人们 你们知道吗 实际上
and our artists. You know what? As a matter of fact,
我要请上经纪公♥司♥中的"里昂家族"
I'm gonna bring up the "LF" in the LFM
我们的儿子们
--our boys!
快上来
Come on up here!
你也是 安德鲁 上来
You, too, Andre. Get up here.
好的 我帅气的孩子们 这就对了
Yes, my handsome babies. That's right.
我们所做的一切都是为了三个儿子
These three are why we do what we do.
我要说的是 女士们先生们
And I'm telling you, ladies and gentlemen,
今晚只是开始
tonight is only the beginning.
很快
Soon,
我们家族将会有一些消息与你们分享
our family will have some news to share with you,
这些消息将会把里昂的名字提升到新的高度
and that news is going to take the Lyon name to higher heights.
你们要考虑...
You have to consider...
包括每个里昂家的人吗
Does that include every Lyon?
什么
What?
那是金斯利吗
Is that Kingsley?
卢修斯
Lucious,
是你来说还是我来说
do you want to tell them or should I?
不 等等 先别回答
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't... don't answer.
因为令人瞩目的闪耀
Since a flare for the dramatic
似乎笼罩着这个家族 请允许我喊一句...
seems to run in this family, allow me the honors...
爸
Dad.
是啊 你们是第一批知道的人
Yeah, you heard it here first.
卢修斯·里昂是...
Lucious Lyon is...
我爸爸
my father.
你们都听过琦琦遇到卢修斯的故事 对吧
You've all heard the story about when Cookie met Lucious, right?
但是你们有没有听过卢修斯遇到我妈
But have you heard the one where Lucious met my mother,
把她肚子搞大 让她毒品成瘾
got her knocked up, hooked on crack,
然后让她独自生下并抚养我的故事呢
and then left her to have me and raise me on her own?
我赌你们没有
Bet you didn't.
-他在说谎 爸 -不 停下 儿子
- He's lying, Pop. - No. Stop, son.
你今天要当妈妈的小男子汉 好吗
You're gonna be Mommy's little man today, okay?
今天 你将会见到你♥爸♥爸
Today's the day you're gonna meet your daddy.
去吧
Go on.
贾马尔 把车给我
Jamal, give me the car.
谁啊
Who is it?
特蕾西 你来这干什么
Tracy? What are you doing here?
我不在家卖♥♥毒品
I don't sling out of my house.
不 是的 我知道 我就知道
Uh, no. Yeah, I know. I-I figured. I mean,
你获得了成功
you know, you were going places.
不 我去了戒毒中心
No, I've been to rehab.
然后和我的祖父母住在一起
Then with my grandparents.
挺好的
Good for you.
听着 我说过了 我不会
Um, look, like I said, I don't,
我不在家卖♥♥毒品
I don't sling out of my house.
你想要什么
What-what do you need?
杰弗里 这是我儿子
Um, Jeffrey-- this is my son.
杰弗里 宝贝 过来
Jeffrey, honey, come on.
过来和卢修斯·里昂打招呼
Come and say hi to... Lucious Lyon.
好看的孩子 小子 你好
Good-looking kid. Hey, man, how you doing?
我说过了 我不会那么做
Like I said, that's not what I do from here.
听着 如果你需要什么东西
Look, if you need something,
邦基就在几个街区外
Bunkie's still a couple blocks away.
他会照顾你 你知道的 只要...
He'll take care of you, you know. Just...
只要把这个给他并告诉他...
Just give him this and tell him...
看在老交情的份上
tell him it's for old time's sake.
-我会照顾... -卢修斯 是谁啊
- And I'll look after... Hey. - Lucious, who is it?
不 宝贝 小琦... 我该走了
No, baby. Cook... Now I got to go.
没人
Ain't nobody.
别来这里了
Don't come here.
卢修斯
Lucious?
好吧
Okay. Hey.
我们走
Let's go.
那是我妈保持清醒的最后一天 卢修斯
That was the last day I saw my mother sober, Lucious.
所以当你的其他孩子们
So while your other kids
玩着他们的小玩具汽车时
were playing with their little Tonka trucks,
我却成了我妈不可告人的秘密
I was left to be my mom's dirty little secret.
爸 这不可能是真的
Dad, this can't be true.
我这一辈子
I've spent my whole life
都在试着不去恨你
trying not to hate you.
爸 你得说点什么 就现在
Dad, you need to say something. You need to say something now.
你最好告诉我这不是真的 卢修斯
You better tell me this is not true, Lucious.
我以前嫉妒你们三个
And I was jealous of you three.
但今天我尝到了当里昂家儿子的滋味
But today I got a taste of what it is to be a Lyon son.
卢修斯打了我的脸
Got my face beat in by Lucious,
然后我发现我妈躺在地板上
and then I found my mother lying on the floor,
喊着他的名字 在他今天来看了我妈以后
screaming his name after he paid her a little visit today,
又再次离开了她
and then left her again.
好消息是我不再嫉妒了
Good news is I'm not jealous anymore,
因为我没有被那个男人养育
because I wasn't raised by that man,
所以我才是幸运的那个人
and that makes me the lucky one.
你要走了吗
So, what, you're gonna leave?
让开
Move!
这就是三只瞎眼老鼠之一
Oh, here comes one of the three blind mice.
-你也要打我了吗 -不
- You gonna hit me, too? - Nah.
我要结果了你
I'm gonna end you.
除非我先结果了你 亲爱的兄弟
Unless I end you first, baby bro.
来吧
Bring it.
-医生 拜托了 -没有脉搏了
- Doctor, please, please. - There's no pulse.
-现在开始心脏按压 -你得救他
- Start compressions now. - You got to save him!
三个月后
-没有脉搏了 开始心脏按压 -不 不 医生
- There's no pulse. Start compressions. - No, no. Doctor.
医生 不 你得救他
Doctor, no, you got to save him.
来人把她带出去
Somebody get her out of here, please.
你得救他 拜托了
You got to save him! Please!
-离手 -看着我
- Clear. - Look at me.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off of me!
-过来 过来 宝贝 -不 不 拜托了
- Come on. Come on, baby. - No. No, please!
-我们得走了 我们得走了 -我的孩子啊
- We got to go. We got to go. - Not my baby!
-让他们做... -不 不 不 不
- Let them do what they... - No, no, no, no!
-别拉我 卢修斯 -清场
- Get off me, Lucious! - Clear.
-不 拜托 我的孩子啊 -没有脉搏了 开始心脏按压
- No! Please! Not my baby! - There's no pulse. Start compressions.
-不 安德鲁 安德鲁 不 -清场
- No, Andre! Andre, no! - Clear.
不 安德鲁 拜托
No, Andre, please!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表