剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你什么时候变得这么宽容大量了
When did you become so damn forgiving?
你不是说我必须变得更好吗
Didn't you say I had to "Be better"?
就一点点而已
Just a little bit.
把棒球棒给我
Oh. Give me this bat.
不 我知道了
Nah, I get it, I get it.
好
All right.
德文 你没事吧
Hey, Devon. You all right?
我想成为新帝国娱乐的一部分
Look. I want to be a part of New Empire.
会的 你是里昂经纪公♥司♥的艺人 记得吗
Well, you will be, you're managed by LFM, remember?
贾马尔肯定会想让你
Listen, Jamal is definitely gonna want to put you
和帝国娱乐的艺人一起进录音棚
in the studio with Empire Artists,
-所以别担心 -可我的唱片合约不允许
- so don't worry. - Look, my label ain't having it, man.
不能联合创作 不要合唱
All right? No co-writes, no features.
全都不行 不能合作的
None of that. No collabs.
在我首秀之前不行
Not until my debut.
我去帮你看一下 哥们
Well, I'll-I'll check 'on that for you, bro.
-你可以试试 但是... -兄弟
- You can try, but... - Brother.
我会去帮你看一下的好吗
I'll check on that for you. Okay?
-交给我 -好
- I got you. - All right.
我在想最多十八个月
I'm thinking 18 months, minimum,
粉丝就会相信帝国娱乐和以前一样强大
before fans believe Empire is Empire again.
在财政方面 这条路会更崎岖漫长
Financially, the road is longer and bumpier.
之前金斯利疯狂乱投资
Kingsley made bad investments
导致负债累累
and took on considerable debt.
我♥草♥拟了一个五年的负债偿还计划
I've sketched out a five-year solvency plan.
等等 五年
Wait. Five years?
公♥司♥的财政一塌糊涂 老爸
The company's a financial mess, Pop.
帕特尔为什么不能投点钱进来呢
Yeah, well, why can't Patel pump some money into this?
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
那你前夫撬走的钱呢
Well, what about the money your ex-husband took?
天呐 我已经试过了
Lord, I've been there. Done that.
我没法说服巴拿马银行
I couldn't convince the Panamanian bank
说埃迪寄存的钱现在是我的
that the money Eddie deposited was mine.
我是说是帝国娱乐的
I mean, Empire's.
-当然了 -当然是的
- Of course. - Of course.
所以我的传承现在负重不堪
So here, my legacy is just weighing in the balance.
我不管要花多少钱
I don't care how much money it costs.
我们要尽快解决这个问题
We need to fix this, ASAP.
我要出去透透气
I need some air.
一会儿就搞定
Gonna take care of in a minute.
我正要找你
Hey. I was just on my way up to see you.
疗养院打电♥话♥来 关于你妈妈的事
The nursing home called about your mom.
我没时间
Yeah, I ain't got time.
我要你安排我和达蒙·克洛斯见面
I'll need to set up a meeting with Damon Cross, man.
等等 达蒙·克洛斯吗
Whoa, whoa, Damon Cross?
见面做什么
A meeting about what?
那场小牌局后 我查过了
I did my research after that little poker game.
他是做帮人善后的活 对吧
He's got a nice little cleaning business, don't he?
我知道他是什么人
Look, I know who he is, you know?
那和我们有什么关系
What-what's that got to do with us?
我还知道你以前替他做过事
Yeah, I also know you used to work for him.
我想你知道他的联♥系♥方式吧
Now, I assume you know how to contact him?
我查过了
I did my research.
作为你的律师 我建议你不要和他见面
As your attorney, I'm advising you not to meet with this guy.
-我们就... -作为你的老板
- Let's just do... - As your employer,
我告诉你去安排和达蒙·克洛斯见面
I'm telling you, set up a meeting with Damon Cross.
他欠我的
He owes me.
我现在要拿回来
I'm going to collect.
谢谢你 瑟斯提
Thanks, Thirst.
琦琦
Cookie, um...
这是干什么
What's all this?
我不记得你是喜欢黑咖啡
Uh, I-I couldn't remember whether you liked regular,
还是加杏仁奶或是豆奶
almond or soy milk in your coffee,
所以我三种都给你买♥♥了
so I brought you all three.
做得有点过了
Nah, you're a little too extra.
琦琦
Look. Um, uh, Cookie, um...
今天你们说的话真的让我受到了启发
I was really inspired by what you guys said today.
我对帝国娱乐有很多想法
Look, I have a lot of ideas for Empire, okay?
所以我希望我们可以聊聊
And I was hoping that we could talk about
也许升个职
maybe an elevated position
-让我做舞蹈指导 -好吧 先慢一点
- like a choreographer? - Okay. Ba-boop, boop, boop, boop.
你和我一起共事还不到一个月
You've been with me for less than a month
就已经想要升职了吗
and you're already expecting a promotion?
我有很多东西可以带给你们
I have so much more to offer.
你很有壮志雄心
Oh. Very ambitious of you.
这样吧 你不如移步到波西娅的办公室
Okay. Why don't you elevate your ass on up to Porsha's office
和她讨论一下你那些小想法
and discuss all your little ideas with her?
咖啡不给我了吗
Oh, I don't-I don't get coffee now, huh?
真小气
Okay. Petty.
你的侄子侄女一直在央求我
So... You know that your niece and nephew have been begging
说要见见他们的小贾伯伯和凯凯叔叔
to see their Uncle Mal and Uncle Kai-Kai.
你们都去哪了
Where y'all been at?
凯凯叔叔已经离开我了
Uncle Kai-Kai has... gone bye-bye.
对不起 贾马尔 我不知道
I'm so sorry, Jamal. I didn't know.
没事的
It's all good, you know?
就这样忍♥着痛继续
Just gotta stay grinding.
专注手头上的任务
Got to stay focused on the task at hand.
你也经历过这种事
But you know about something like that.
其实我打电♥话♥给你就是因为这事
That's actually what I was calling you about.
帝国娱乐需要发热单重磅回归
Empire's gonna need straight hits out the gate, you know?
所以我一直在做很多创作
So I've been working on a bunch of things,
而我目前的情况是
and this one situation I have,
我需要一个强有力的女歌♥手
I just need a strong female vocal.
任你差遣
I'm your girl.
你都还没听呢 但是
You haven't even heard it yet, but...
不用听 我信你
I don't have to hear it. I trust you.
还有 我很感谢你这么照顾我
And plus, I really appreciate you showing me love,
-就算发生这么多 -嘿
- even after all the... - Hey.
我们仍然是一家人
I mean, you're still family.
是啊
Yeah.
♪我是个帅气的小鲜肉 魅力四射♪
♪I'm a young fella with the swag, yeah, I'm groovy♪
Skrilla Jones ft Leo Soul – Can I
♪你走过许多路 见识过许多人♪
♪You've been dealing with too many lanes and goofies♪
♪做次明智的选择吧♪
♪Smart choice, smart choice...♪
就这么来了
Drop by this way, huh?
-看看大家反应如何 -好
- Let's see what happens. - Yeah.
大家好啊
Everyone.
这位是达蒙·克洛斯先生
Mr. Damon Cross.
又见面了 兄弟
It's good to see you again, brother.
你现在这么安逸
Well, yeah. It's hard to recognize you
我都认不出你了
when you ain't dodging bullets, man.
吉赛尔·西姆斯
Giselle Sims.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
这位是我太太
And this is my wife...
我们见过 在酩悦
We met... At the Moët.
我们什么时候去过那儿
Wait, when did we go to the Moway?
不是跟你去的
"We" didn't.
谁不认识鼎鼎大名的琦琦·里昂啊
I mean, everyone knows the amazing Cookie Lyon
才不会见过你却不记得呢
and no one could forget meeting you,
我想你可能是把我跟别人弄混了
but I think you have me confused with another brother.
不不不 是在电梯里
No, no, no. At the elevator.
别急 你会想起来的
Never mind, it'll come back to you.
好啦 我们来谈点正事吧
All right, well, let's get down to some business, all right?
有什么要我做的
So how can I help you?
有位朋友去世前
Well, a recently departed friend
一直都在转移帝国的钱
was siphoning a great deal of money from Empire.
所以现在我们的钱都在一个离岸账户里
So now, our money is sitting in an offshore account.
我们需要一位在巴拿马银行业
And we need someone with a certain amount of influence
颇具影响力的人来帮我们
over the Panamanian banking community to help us.
多谢你们想到我 如果我包住宿
I appreciate the consideration, but if I can accommodate you,
你多长时间以内能上飞机
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表