剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
其次 这是我的复出专辑需要的歌♥
Sonically, it's... it's what I want for my comeback album.
你要把你的全面复出
You want to hinge your whole comeback
寄托在一名未签约艺人身上吗
on a glorified feature for an unsigned artist?
不是 但这首歌♥真的唱出了我的心声
Um, no, but this track really speaks my truth.
歌♥唱你那个几乎没受过教育的孩子他爹
About your barely literate baby daddy,
哈基姆·里昂吗
Hakeem Lyon?
为什么你脑里浮现的是这个傻瓜
Why are you conjuring up this fool
而不是我们一致认可的现下流行关键词
instead of the agreed upon buzzwords of "Family"
"家庭"与"成长"呢
and "Growing up" that we discussed?
数据不是艺术
Analytics is not artistry.
也不是现实生活 金斯利
Nor is it real life, Kingsley.
歌♥曲全部作废
Scrap it, all of it.
-你说真的吗 -什么
- You serious? - What?
重头再来
Start over.
重头... 再来
Start ov... over?
我会去召集一些新制♥作♥人
I'm gonna round up some new producers.
抱歉 处理艺人情绪真不是他的强项
I'm sorry. Managing artistic temperament really isn't his forte.
-你是说和正常人交流吗 -没错
- You mean talking to humans? - Exactly.
耐心等待 有我在 我去和他说
Just sit tight. I got you. Just let me work on him, all right?
我看看我还能找谁
Let me see who else I can drum up.
你只要放宽心就好
All you got to do is lay back.
来
Here you go.
我感觉不对劲 能帮我喊下医生吗
I don't feel right. Can you get my doctor?
没事的 甜心 只是宫缩而已
Oh, it's okay, sweetie. That's just the contractions.
你阴♥道♥口扩的还不够 等着吧
You're not dilated enough yet, so sit tight.
我自己的感觉自己清楚
I know what I felt.
哈基姆 快让他们做点什么
Hakeem, make them do something.
护士 她是高危产妇
Nurse, she's high-risk.
这里显示没什么异常
There's nothing abnormal here.
护士
Oh! Nurse!
小提
Tee!
马上准备手术 呼叫格林医生
Prep the OR, stat! Page Dr. Green!
她告诉过你们
She told everybody!
我受够了别人为我做选择
I'm so tired of people telling me what's best for me.
你听好了 是我让
Okay, I'm actually the reason
帝国娱乐重新注意到你的
that you're back on Empire's radar in the first place.
-收敛一点 -我不
- Take that down some. - No.
我还要养孩子
I have kids to provide for.
要是你也有孩子 你就会明白的
And you would understand if you had your own.
孩子可不是无视公♥司♥规章的借口
Having children is no excuse for ignoring label protocol.
听着 既然规矩不是我定的
Well, look, I didn't make the rules around here,
我为什么还要遵守
so why do I have to follow them?
我不想再等别人的安排了 贝基
I'm done sitting tight, Becky.
我受够了
I'm done.
宝贝 快过来
Hey, baby! Why don't you get in here
尝一尝我举世闻名的费城奶酪牛排三明治
and have some of my world famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches?
你只有在沮丧的时候才会做这个
You only make those when you're frustrated,
所以这是怎么了
so what's going on, huh?
是德文
Devon.
我得说 他的声音条件相当好
I'll tell you one thing, his instrument is amazing.
严格意义上说 他的声音是完美的 但
Technically, his voice is spot-on, but...
-但什么 -他无药可救
- But? - He ain't the cure for nothing.
他没有信仰
He don't believe in nothing.
他的歌♥没法打动人
You don't believe a thing coming out of his mouth.
他没有灵魂
He got no soul.
这么说来 你得好好教导他
Okay, well, you better get his ass all the way together.
因为要是没了他 里昂家族经纪公♥司♥
Because without him, the Lyon Family Management
就要胎死腹中了
is gonna be dead before it even started.
你知道该找谁帮忙
You know who could help.
贾马尔 你得找他过来
Jamal. You need to get him over here.
凯刚回来
Kai just got home.
-那家伙没几天是不会出门的 -也是
- That boy ain't coming out for days. - Okay.
但那家伙得赶紧收心工作了
That boy need to get his ass back to work.
我俩都明白的很
You know it and I know it.
这个调调我再熟悉不过了 怎么了
Yeah, I know that voice. What's wrong?
凯携带艾滋病病毒
Kai has HIV.
我也很震惊
I know.
昨晚听到医生消息那会儿我几乎晕过去
I almost passed out when I heard the doctors last night.
这么说贾马尔也
So Jamal...
不不不 贾马尔目前还正常
No, no, no, no. Jamal is fine right now.
我们到底该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们管好自己的事
We mind our own damn business.
-你说什么 -凯是个成年人
- What? - Kai is a grown-ass man
在没护照没手♥机♥的情况下
that managed to climb his way out of a hostile foreign country
他都能从敌国逃出来
without a passport, without a cell phone...
的确英勇 但于病无补
That's very heroic, but that ain't got nothing to do
这病是会死人的
with a disease that can kill your ass.
我想说的是 他是一个执着的人
What I'm saying is he's a very determined man.
如果他和贾马尔两情相悦
If he wants to be with Jamal and Jamal wants to be with him,
我们又能做的了什么
there ain't nothing we can do about it.
要是这段感情是错误的
I mean, if it's wrong,
他们下辈子会弥补回来
they'll pay for it in the next life.
瞧瞧 我这是跟谁说话呢
Well, look at-- Who am I talking to right now?
这位是卢修斯还是德怀特
Is this, is this Lucious or is this Dwight?
我说 您哪位
Hello! Who is this?
我
It's me.
我不会眼睁睁看着我儿子拿命去赌
Well, I'm not gonna sit by and watch my son risk his life
就因为他觉得自己又找到真爱了
because he thinks he's in love again.
那你试试看好了
Okay, try and stop him.
你没法左右他爱谁
You can't tell him who he gonna be in love with
或是谁爱他
or who's gonna be in love with him
又或者是他的生活方式
or what he gonna do with his damn life.
我试过了 没用的 我们管不了了
I tried it. It don't work. It's none of our business...
我告诉你 亲爱的 别管了
I'm telling you, baby, leave it alone.
录音棚如此安静
Okay. Silence in the studio.
业绩这么好吗 你好啊 我是贾马尔
We doing that good? What's up, man? I'm Jamal.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- What's up, man? Nice to meet you. - Hey. You, too, man.
相信我 我们会有成功的一天
Trust me, we'll get there.
如果他愿意努力的话
If he lets us.
你妈告诉我凯可以出院了
Your mom tells me that they let Kai out of the hospital.
妈都告诉你了吧
She did, did she?
你有没有好好照顾自己
You taking care of yourself?
有的 爸 我有
Yeah, Dad, I am.
很好 要记住你是个成年人
Good. You know, you're a grown-ass man.
我可不想对你进行安全性行为教育
I don't want to have a safe sex conversation with you.
是的 我是个成年人
Well, I'm a grown-ass man,
我也不想听你讲安全性行为
and I don't want you to have a safe sex conversation with me.
你妈就是这样
It's just your mama, you know.
她爱你 总为你担心
She loves you and she gets worried.
我知道
I know.
你也是
You know your ass does, too.
或许你能帮帮这个年轻人达到
Look, maybe you can help me get this young boy
他该有的水准
where he needs to be.
他毫无疑问是才华横溢的
He's got all the talent in the world,
但他的顾虑太多
but he knows too much.
我怕他一出道就凉了
I'm afraid his preview might end up being his funeral.
别这么悲观 爸
So dramatic, Dad.
肯定能挪些钱出来 老兄
There-there has to be some money we can move around, man.
不受卡尔汉错误致死诉讼案影响的钱
Something shielded from the Calhoun wrongful death suit.
多少都有用
Any-Anything will help.
我听到了 我说我听到了
I heard you. I said I heard you!
你听不懂英语吗 谢谢你没帮上忙
What, y-you can't understand English? Thanks for nothing!
怎么了 那些光盘怎么惹你了
Uh, hello? What did those CDs do to you?
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
好了 你们现在都给我去吃午饭
Okay. I'm-a need y'all to go to lunch.
带他们随便去哪吃点东西
Take them and go somewhere and get something to eat.
我们已经吃过午饭了
We had lunch already.
那这么着吧 再见
Then you know what? Bye-bye.
你们都去吃个甜甜圈
Y'all go grab a doughnut
喝点汽水什么的 随便
and some soda, I don't know.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表