剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Just chill for a second, we gonna comp a couple things.
迈克 把那个...
Mike, do the, um...
-你很特别 你知道吗 -是因为贾马尔
- You are something else. You know that? - It's Jamal.
是他激发出了我的这一面
He brings it out of me like nobody else.
我会追随他至天涯海角
I would follow him anywhere.
那你跟着他来对地方了 亲爱的
Well, you followed him to the right place, honey,
因为里昂家族经纪公♥司♥
because Lyon Family Management
会给你想要的东西
will give you exactly what you looking for.
巨额唱片合约
Huge record deal.
妈 你在干吗
Ma, what's good?
你现在要撬我的艺人吗
You-you propositioning my artist now?
贾马尔 别激动
Uh, Jamal, calm down.
我只是告诉温特 如果她和我们签约
I'm just walking Wynter through all her options
她都会得到些什么
if she sign with us.
我想温特明白她的选择
I think that Wynter understands her options.
她很聪明
She's very smart.
我相信她是的 所以她来了这里
I'm sure she is. She's here.
好
Right.
她已经有经纪人了
And, um, she's got her own people.
你也知道你自己就是个女王
But you already know that you are the queen.
但她的经纪人不是我们
Yeah, but her people ain't us.
你要和里昂家族经纪公♥司♥签约 宝贝
You need to get with the Lyons, baby.
不 我不...
No, I don't...
-妈 别闹 -没错 你来对地方了
- Ma, come on. - Yes. You in the right place.
-女王 别闹了 -没错
- Queen, come on. - That's right.
里昂女王咆哮吧 慢走不送
Queen Lyon. Rawr. Yes, okay.
-这可是我家 该死 -安静了
- My house, this is my house, damn it. - We good.
她人很好
She's sweet.
她人是很好
She is sweet.
赛尔
Hey, Selle.
我敢发誓我之前看到卢修斯
Could've sworn I saw Lucious walking around
和黑人天后三人组在一起
with Three Black Divas earlier.
没错 他们正在录制新歌♥
Yes, you did. They're working on some new music.
-你能帮我去看一下吗 -对不起
- Can you run point on that for me, please? - I'm sorry,
录制新歌♥ 经纪人是谁
working, as in being managed by?
公♥司♥本来要和三人组解约
TBD was supposed to be dropped from the label,
-现在却成了里昂经纪公♥司♥的艺人 -好吧
- and now they're LFM clients? - Okay, okay.
-到底怎么一回事 -是我说服她们
- What is happening? - I convinced them to sign
去和卢修斯 琦琦签约的
with Lucious and Cookie.
我觉得这个举措很好
I thought it would be a good move.
对她们还是对你而言
For them or for you?
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
你为什么挑起战争...
Why are you exploiting the war between...
你为什么要挑起卢修斯和金斯利的战争
Why are you exploiting the war between Lucious and Kingsley?
你要相信我 好吗
You have to trust me, okay?
卢修斯要么挫一挫金斯利的锐气
Lucious is either gonna scare Kingsley straight
要么把他给吓得弃车而逃
or scare him out of here.
-不管怎样 我们都赢了 -那好
- Either way, we win. - All right.
但是让我提醒你一句 上一个贱♥人♥
But let me remind you, the last high yellow heifer
像这样在这里动自己的小脑筋
that was running around here making moves like that
结果摔在一桌子的香槟上死掉了
ended up crashing into a table full of champagne.
你觉得我是那个小甜心吗
Do I look like boo boo kitty to you?
我可比安妮卡聪明多了
I am way smarter than Anika was.
我能说句真心话吗
And can I be honest?
如果你多用一点心计
If you maneuvered a little bit more,
你会更快升上顶端的
you'd rise to the top faster.
有时耍小伎俩不一定是坏事
Moves aren't all that bad.
贱♥人♥
Heifer.
不能总把我当作乳臭未干的小屁孩来看待
Can't be treating me like I'm some little boy,
你明白我的话吗
you know what I'm saying?
好像我所拥有的一切
And then-- and it's like every single thing that I have,
无论是什么
no matter what it is,
自动自觉就变成她的了
automatically just belongs to her.
是吗
Does it?
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
贾马尔 你和你妈说我们订婚没
Jamal, have you told your mom that we're engaged yet?
没
Ah. No.
我只是一直在等
Um, I guess I'm just-- I'm waiting, waiting...
等待一个她会同意的时机吗
Waiting to catch her at a time when she'll agree?
你不明白
You just don't understand.
我明白 宝贝 但是
I do understand, babe, but...
你不断给她各种机会来掌控你
you keep opening up space for her to come and control you,
我也不知道
and... I don't know,
琦琦就直接抓住了这些机会
Cookie just walks right into it.
你不需要她的同意来做个独♥立♥自主的人
You don't need her permission to be your own man.
我想说的就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
是啊
Yeah.
琦琦 这太好吃了 你的秘诀是什么
Cookie, this is amazing. What's your secret?
是我特制的调料 叫做"改变你的人生"
It's my special "Change your life" spices.
我的人生的确需要好好改变一下
Well, I need a bloody good change in my life.
我都不知道要怎么支付回家的机票
I don't know how I'm gonna afford the plane ticket home.
只要你和我们签约
Well, as soon as you sign with us,
那些担忧将会烟消云散
those worries will... disappear.
温特
Hey, Wynter,
他们需要你 其实
um, they need you-- actually,
你们全部人 来录音棚
all y'all-- in the studio.
-这就来 老大 -打造金曲去 宝贝
- On my way, chief. - Yes. Make that hit, honey.
真是谢谢你了 宝贝儿子 这下有更多
Oh, thank you, baby. I got more now.
-录音棚见 -剩菜了
- See ya in there. - Leftovers.
-妈 -怎么
- Ma. - Yes?
拜托 我说的
Come on. What part of...
"别去打搅我的艺人"这句话你哪没听懂
"Please leave my artist alone" Do you not understand?
那妹子简直赞爆了 贾马尔
That girl is fire, Jamal.
我们要是不签下她 总有人会挖走的
If we don't sign her, somebody else will.
没错 有人已经这么做了 那就是我
Yeah, see, somebody already did. Me.
温特是我的了
Wynter's mine.
这么说你的艺人是你的
Oh. So what's yours is yours,
而你还在我的棚里录音呢
while you up in my studio recording.
好吧 这句我说不过你 但你
Okay. All right, you got me. But you c--
我认为你应该至少告诉我一声
I feel like you could have at least come to me
这是起码的尊重 而你却偷偷在背后搞鬼
out of respect instead of just going behind my back.
我可不是在你背后搞鬼 儿子
Mm, I'm not behind your back, child.
我可是当着你的面光明正大地在厨房♥搞事情
I'm right in front of your face in this kitchen.
小子 你这是怎么了
Boy, what is your problem?
首先 当我们在谈生意的时候
For one, I'm tired of being called "Boy"
我讨厌被叫做"小子"
when we're talking about business.
妈 我是个成年人 有
Mom, I'm a grown man, with-with...
我有自己的家 自己的唱片公♥司♥
No. With a-a home and a label
我有我自己的生活
and a life.
还有个未婚夫
And a fiancé.
你和凯吗
You and Kai?
-对呀 -那你还说什么
- Yes. - Oh. So you talking
背后搞鬼的事
about doing things behind people's back.
这你就没告诉过我
I didn't know that happened.
背着我订婚
Behind my back.
你能不能说句好听的
Or you could just say,
比如 "儿子 恭喜你"
"Congratulations, my son."
妈 真生气吗
Mom. Really?
我超气的
Yes.
你真是野兽 琦琦·里昂女士
You a beast, Cookie Lyon.
-老娘知道 -但我也是
- I know. - But so am I.
这么说吧
Okay, well...
你就是个麻烦精 没别的
You a pain in my ass, that's what you are.
-早上好 侄子 -你好 阿姨
- Morning, nephew. - Hey, Auntie.
-早上好 老妹 -早上好
- Morning, sis. - Hey. Good morning.
你还好吗
You okay?
我就是好得不能再好了
I'm just peachy keen.
里头见
See you in there.
她还在里面
Is she still in there?
是的
Yeah, she is.
这是怎么了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表