剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
And you know what's unfortunate?
他去世之前没能看到我
He passed away before he got to find out
是如何用他教会我的关于勤勉的每一课
how I took every lesson he taught me about hard work
来投入唤醒我心灵的事业
and I applied it to something that woke my soul:
音乐
music.
我在你身上看到了巨大的潜能 妹子
I see greatness in you, sis.
当你自己也能看到的时候 打电♥话♥给我
You call me when you see it in yourself.
工作愉快
Have a good day with your day job.
好了 我们走
Yeah, there you go. Let's go.
里昂三兄弟齐聚一堂
All three of the Lyon brothers in one room?
酷毙了 我们是院子兄弟
This is dope. Now, we The Yard Boys.
听着 给他们看看我们的能耐 伙计们
Check it out. Show 'em what we got, fellas.
♪嘿 听着♪
♪Hey, look♪
♪我们在院中行走♪
♪Hey, hey, yo, we walk hard in da yard♪
♪谈天说地 我还知道我的路♪
♪'Cause we talk hard, plus I know my way♪
♪青葱得像高尔夫场♪
♪Around dat green like a golf cart♪
♪我太专注 虽然下狱♪
♪I'm so dedicated, incarcerated♪
♪但受过教育 永不满足 不顾后果♪
♪But educated, I was restless, reckless♪
♪列了清单♪
♪So I made a checklist♪
♪不要惹我 要你好看♪
♪Check me and I'm-a wear your bones as a necklace.♪
好了
All right.
真的谢谢你们
For real.
-感激 感激 -先生们
- Gratitude, gratitude. - Gentlemen...
-感激 -让我和家人聚聚
- Gratitude. - ...I'm with my family.
抱歉 兄弟
Oh, my fault, dawg.
-感激不尽 -抱歉
- Much respect, baby. - Oh, my-my bad.
你们怎么来看我了
So what's up with the visit?
我很快就出去了 怎么 就这么想我吗
I'm out of here in a few. What, y'all miss me that much?
-我还真想 -我不想
- I actually do. - I don't.
但你还是来了 小子
And yet here you are, baby boy.
-那么久以来第一次 -没错
- First time in a while, too. - You right.
我不知道我为什么要来看
I don't know why I'm here seeing somebody
杀死我女儿母亲的人
who killed my daughter's mother.
-别说了 -不
- Would you stop that? - No.
说真的
Seriously.
不管你们之间有什么生仇大恨
Y'all gonna have to dead all of this, whatever this is.
我要回伦敦了 真的
I'm going back to London, y'all, I am.
老爸老妈需要你们俩 你们俩个人
And Mom and Dad gonna need both of y'all, both of y'all.
-我没事 -真的吗
- No, I'm good. - Oh, really?
你一副嘻哈特种部队要杀人似的 没事才怪
You running like-like hip-hop G.I. Joe, but you good.
你现在喜欢随身带枪
You know homeboy likes to tote a gun now.
对不起 让我重新说一次
I'm sorry, let me-let me rephrase that.
随身带很多枪
Lots... lots of guns.
你就像是那种喜欢朝监狱墙上
Yeah, you one of them tough guys
扔石头的硬汉
who likes to throw rocks at the prison wall
直到他们放你进去为止
until they finally let you in.
名副其实的罪犯说这话 还真是有深度
Coming from an actual convict, that's deep.
我为什么要来听这混♥蛋♥的建议
But why am I here having advice from this goon ass?
因为我们俩都爱你 哈基姆
'Cause both of us love you, Hakeem.
因为你是我们的弟弟
'Cause you our little brother.
因为你桶了篓子 需要帮忙
'Cause you all screwed up and you need help.
你是个傻蛋 哈基姆
You're a knucklehead, Hakeem,
但如果你下定决心 就能变强大
but you can be strong if you set your mind to it.
你不必为我而做 为你的两个孩子
Look, you ain't got to do it for me, do it for your babies.
你杀死我孩子母亲时 怎么没想过她
Oh, you ain't care about my baby when you killed her mother!
-别说了 -别别别
- Stop that right now. - No, no, no, no.
他说得对 我活该
He's-he's right. I deserve that.
就像安妮卡活该死掉一样
Like Anika deserved what she got.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
好吧
Okay.
让我把话说清楚
Let me get this right.
我女儿没了母亲 是因为我哥杀了她
My daughter got no mother 'cause my brother killed her.
而我在医院休养了几个月
And while I'm in the hospital recovering for months...
你却不见踪影
you was nowhere to be found.
你在伦敦过得逍遥自在吧
You in London having a good-ass time, right?
我还有一个问题
I got one more question.
我来这里干什么
Why am I here?
非常感谢你安排这次会面 贝基
Uh, thank you so much for setting up this meeting, Becky.
谢谢你来 你是我们的家人
Thank you for coming. You are our family.
自从埃迪排挤我之后
Well, I know that I haven't put out that much music
我没多少音乐作品问世
since Eddie shoved me.
就事论事 我可不是埃迪
First things first, I'm not Eddie.
埃迪的理论过时
Eddie's philosophy was old-school.
太过时了
So old-school.
决定一个艺人的形象 然后一成不变
Decide an artist's image and set it in stone?
你的孩子 你的人生经历
Your kids, your life experience--
那些东西能让你在饱和的市场当中脱颖而出
those things differentiate you in an overcrowded market.
没错
Absolutely.
为什么隐藏你应该去庆祝的事
Why hide what you should be celebrating?
-我们来为你庆祝吧 -对吗
- Let's celebrate you. - Right?
对吧
Right?
怎么庆祝
Celebrate how?
你去录音棚的时候
Who watches Bella and little Prince
谁来照看贝拉和小王子
when you're in the studio?
你知道我孩子的名字
You know my kids' names?
-废话 -我当然知道
- Duh. - Of course I do.
别担心
Don't worry,
我会叫人事部在录音棚设一个日托所
I'll direct HR to set up on-site day care.
-不如我们现在就进录音棚吧 -对啊
- In fact, let's get you in the studio right away. - Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我看看真实的你吧
Show me who you really are.
我相信音乐会自然流露出来的
I believe the music will flow from there.
Joomanji – Somethin Out of Nothin
♪尽力自己♪
♪I'm just trying to do my own thing♪
♪平地而起♪
♪Making somethin' out of nothin'♪
♪没错♪
♪Yeah♪
♪尽力自己♪
♪I'm just trying to do my own thing...♪
愿和平与你同在
Peace, brother.
愿和平与你同在
Peace to you, sister.
祝你平安 卢修斯兄弟
Salaam, brother Lucious.
也祝你平安 兄弟
Salaam alaikum, my man.
卢修斯兄弟
So, uh, brother Lucious,
你想播的那首歌♥
about that record you want us to play.
恕我直言 我们不能播
All due respect, we can't do it.
我们有策划好的播放歌♥单
We have a curated set list.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 你们播我的歌♥
How about this: you play my record,
我让你们现场采访
and I'll give you an on-air exclusive interview
关于《新生》的独家幕后
as to the meaning behind "A Child is Born."
《新生》那首歌♥吗 你从来没说过
The "A Child is Born" song? You never talked about that.
以后也不会再说
Nor will I ever talk about it again.
但是你们得播我的歌♥
But you got to play my record.
先采访吧
You first.
那
So, um...
那个医生走出去了
the doctor, he walked out,
留下我站在那里
and I'm left standing there,
眼睁睁地看着
watching, uh,
琦琦趟在医院病床上
Cookie sleep on the hospital bed.
这些想法不断在我脑中浮现
And then all these thoughts kept coming through my head
如果
about what if
我及时送她去医院
I had gotten her to the hospital in time
我们的女儿就能活下来
and our baby girl had lived, um...
如果我最大的孩子
What if my oldest child,
我的头一个孩子
my firstborn,
是个女儿呢
was that baby girl?
如果那天她没有
You know, what if she didn't breathe
生下来就夭折呢
her first and last breath on that day?
如果时光倒流
What if I could turn back the time
我能看到我女儿出生呢
and see my girl being born?
我记得当时我在想
I remember thinking at the time
如果我和琦琦
that if Cookie and I
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表