剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
depends on this tour, and the tour depends on its headli...
好了 宝贝 拜托 别让自己生气
Okay, baby. Baby, baby, please, don't-don't make yourself upset.
我们可以心平气和地讨论
We can talk about this calmly, man.
-拜托 -我需要休息
- Please. -I need a break.
安德鲁 拜托 别这样
Andre, please, come on...
我需要休息 妈
I need a break, Ma.
安德鲁
Andre.
-安德鲁 -小安
- Andre. - Dre?
不 等等 小安
No, hold on. Dre.
好了 你介不介意告诉我
Now, do you mind telling me
你昨晚到底去哪里了
where in the hell you were last night?
我找遍了所有地方 就为了找你
I searched everywhere for you.
小安 小安
Dre? Dre.
-老兄 很抱歉 -没关系
- Man, I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
那边卢修斯和琦琦
You know, what-what happened in there
出现的反应 我...
with Lucious and Cookie, I...
我料到了
I expected that.
对他们来说很难接受
It's gonna be a lot for them to handle,
所以我需要你们俩
which is why I need you two
站出来收拾这个烂摊子
to step up and pick up the slack.
帝国娱乐是你们与生俱来的权利
Empire's your birthright.
这是你们的时刻
It's your moment.
向我证明你们已准备好领衔这次巡演了
Show me you're ready to lead this tour.
过来
Come here.
快点过来
Come on, come on.
过来 哈基姆
Come here, Hakeem.
好了 我爱你们
Now, I love y'all.
听到了吗
You hear me?
一直如此
Always.
我需要你们相信
I need you to believe
我会没事的
that I'm gonna be fine
所以我也能相信
so I can believe it, too.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
听着 琦琦 你得停下来
Look, Cookie, you got to just-just stop
听我说 拜托了
and listen to me, please.
不行 斯温医生的团队
I can't. Dr. Swain's team
随时会来给安德鲁做化疗
will be here any moment to set up Andre's chemo.
-好吗 -听着 不要这样
- Okay? - Look, no, no.
你得听我说
I need you to listen to me.
我跟特雷热之间没发生任何事
Nothing happened between me and Treasure.
-我发誓 -那么
- I swear. - So, then,
她肯定是绊倒在你身上了吧
she must have tripped and fallen on top of you.
她真是太有天赋了
Wow, she really is talented.
不是 不是 你...
No, no. No, no, you...
她把感激之情理解错了
She was confused about her gratitude,
她试图做些什么但犯了错
and she tried something and made a mistake,
但我阻止了她
but I stopped her.
我发誓
I swear.
听上去真贴心
That sounds real nice.
就好像你之前说的
Just like it sounded nice
你跟朱莉安娜滚床单是为了我那样贴心
when you said you were sleeping with Giuliana for me.
-亲爱的 -保证说明不了什么 卢修斯
- Honey... - Your words aren't enough anymore, Lucious.
不是 听着 我需要你
No, look, I-I need you
现在相信我 真的
to believe me right now. I really do.
这听上去好像是"你"的问题 卢修斯
That sounds like a "You" Problem, Lucious.
我唯一有能量做的
The only thing I have energy for
就是照顾我们的大儿子
is to care for our firstborn.
没错
That's right.
他不是你的大儿子
He's not your firstborn.
静脉输液部位长水泡很常见
Blistering around the HIV site is common.
让你觉得不舒服吗
Is it bothering you?
比呕吐好多了
No more than the vomiting.
我们每晚都会冰敷这个部位控制肿胀
We've been icing the area every night to control the swelling.
医生
Um, Doc,
我看你给安德鲁安排了CHOP化疗方案
I see you have Andre on a CHOP regimen.
为什么不用CVP方案呢
Why not a CVP?
CVP是滤泡性淋巴瘤的治疗选项
CVP is an option for follicular lymphoma,
但通过对安德鲁的进一步诊断
but given Andre's advanced diagnosis,
我们认为必须添加阿霉素
the addition of doxorubicin is essential.
要不要试试免疫疗法呢
Well, um, what about immunotherapy?
安德鲁的抗体量一直很不错
Andre's antibody production has been strong so far.
等过了这一轮化疗
After this chemo round,
我们会取他的血样看看他是否可以
we'll assess his blood work to see if he qualifies
进行第二阶段的治疗 如果可以
for phase 2 of the trial, and if he does,
我们会加入利妥昔单抗
we'll incorporate rituximab.
利妥昔...
Rituxi...
如果他不行呢
What if he doesn't qualify?
我们会寻求各种可能
We'll explore every option.
开始了
Here we go.
你为何不继续打理帝国的事呢 爸爸
Why don't you go on over to Empire, Pop?
处理一下初次巡演的接待事宜
Manage the initial tour reception.
真的
Really.
你没事吗
You all right?
是的 爸 我没事
Oh, yeah, Pop. I'm good.
是啊 这主意不坏
Yeah. Not a bad idea.
小琦 你来吗
Hey, Cook, you coming?
不 这才是我该待的地方
No. I'm right here where I need to be.
胡安妮塔
Juanita, um,
能不能让他们把车开过来 拜托
can you tell them to bring the car around, please?
马上 先生
Right away, sir.
没关系
It's okay.
-我的夹克在哪里 -什么
- Where the hell is my jacket? - What?
我听不到你在说什么
Look, I can't hear you.
你怎么能听到声音
How can you hear anything
小孩咳成这样
with little man coughing like that?
我已经好几天没睡
I haven't slept in days.
我这副样子 今晚要怎么开唱
How am I supposed to bring it at this open mic tonight?
很抱歉我们的儿子给你造成了不便
Well, I'm sorry that our son is such an inconvenience for you.
那就想办法别让他咳了
So do something about it.
你想我怎么做 卢修斯
What do you want me to do, Lucious?
我们请不起医生
We-we can't afford a doctor.
我没地方可以带他去
I can't take him anywhere.
你知道我需要什么吗
Look, you know what I need?
我需要你的帮忙 而不光是指手画脚
I need your help. Not your lip.
我不写歌♥的时候
Every second I'm not working on my music,
都在外面拼命挣钱
I'm out on these streets hustling,
让你们有地方遮风挡雨 我已经在帮忙了
to keep a roof over your's heads. That's me helping.
♪我的身体像武器♪
♪I got a body like a weapon♪
♪火力十足砰砰砰♪
♪It goes b-b-bang bang, bang♪
♪每次我们在一起♪
♪And every time that we're together♪
♪我都会让你疯狂♪
♪I drive you insane, insane♪
♪握我于掌心 打算怎么做♪
♪Got me in ya hand, what'cha gonna do wit'it♪
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
♪找个靶子♪
♪Now I need a man that can aim, let's get it♪
♪小试身手♪
♪Get a little trigga happy, daddy♪
♪小试身手♪
♪Get a little trigga happy, daddy♪
♪但是我无暇恋爱♪
♪But I don't got time for love♪
♪无暇恋爱♪
♪Don't got time for love♪
♪继续前进 不停向前♪
♪Keep it movin', keep it movin'♪
♪继续前进 不停向前♪
♪Keep it movin', keep it movin'♪
♪但是我无暇恋爱♪
♪But I don't got time for love♪
♪无暇恋爱♪
♪Don't got time for love♪
♪继续前进 不停向前♪
♪Keep it movin', keep it movin'♪
蠢蛋
Dumbass.
♪继续前进 不停向前♪
♪Keep it movin', keep it movin'♪
你在搞什么
The hell's wrong with you?
我昨晚很难过
I had a rough night, man.
我没事 演出开始时我就好了
I'll be good, I'll be good by showtime.
去洗个澡吧 快去
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表