剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
等等 我是说 如果你
Well, wait, I mean, if you...
如果你仔细看那些档案 你会看到我的名字
if you look deeper in that dossier, you'll see my name
标记着"吸毒成瘾"
next to "A drug addict."
没人知道如果真的那样会发生什么
Nobody knows what really went down with that
除了我和我家人
except me and my family.
就像你也不知道那些艺人是怎么回事
Just like you don't know what really happened to those artists
我父亲是怎么回事 或是他们做过什么
or my dad or whatever they did.
重点是现在我家人
The point is that my family
不该被聒噪
certainly don't need the noise right now,
反正你也做不了主
so it's not like you can run it.
所以你要我选 要么做好事
Okay, so you're asking me to choose between what's right
要么为你家人做好事
and what's right for your family?
你就是我的家人 宝贝
You are my family, babe.
小贾 你知道
Mal, you know what...
话说一半留一半会有什么效果
you know what half-truths and partial-truths can do.
我就是留一半的受害者 你懂的
I'm a victim of a partial-truth, you know that.
-真♥相♥最重要 贾马尔 -这不一样
- Truth conquers all, Jamal. - Babe, it's not the same.
-不 听我说 -不一样的
- No, baby, listen to me. - It's not the same.
贾马尔 听我说
Jamal, listen to me.
我了解我自己
I know myself,
如果我不报道这件事
and if I don't release this story,
我一定会怪你不让我报
I'm gonna end up resenting you for asking me to kill it.
天哪 我真受够了别人
Oh, my God. I'm so sick of people
要我选 选家人还是选
trying to make me choose between my fam...
这次不一样 不一样
It's not the same. It's not.
把资料给我 宝贝
Baby, give me the dossier.
你知道我会做出正确的选择
You know I'm-a do the right thing.
我暂时把报道压下来 不过
I'm gonna hold off on the story for now, but, uh...
我需要时间来考虑我们的事
I think I need time to think about our story.
你开玩笑的吧
Is that a joke?
不是
No.
这话什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
我的制♥作♥人想给我份稳定的工作
My producers want to talk about giving me a permanent slot,
-在伦敦 -在伦敦
- in London. - In London?
我要过去跟他们谈谈
And I'm gonna go over there and talk to them.
太棒了
That's amazing.
但我还是不明白这是什么意思
I still don't know what-what this is about.
你要离开我吗
Is this you leaving me?
我得缓缓
Look, I just need a-- I need a break,
换个视角 或是别的什么
or-or a new perspective, or-or just something.
我觉得我们都需要
I think we both do.
♪耶 耶 耶♪
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah, whoo♪
Lil Wayne – Uproar
♪空间 间段 段区 区间 间隔 隔离♪
♪Zone, zone, zone, zone, zone, zone♪
♪爱情都去哪儿了♪
♪Where the love go♪
没人看见卢修斯吗
So, no one's seen Lucious, right?
不会吧 你要我打给他吗
Oh, no. You want me to call him?
你以为我刚干嘛来着 波西娅
What you think I've been doing, Porsha?
给 不能再等了
Here. I can't wait for his ass no more.
演出得开始了 亲
The show must go on, honey.
♪夜还长♪
♪The night is young though♪
♪钻石璀璨♪
♪The diamonds still shine♪
♪未经雕琢♪
♪In the rough, ho♪
♪爱情都去哪儿了♪
♪Where the love go♪
♪五 四 三 二♪
♪Five, four, three, two...♪
好
Yes!
我爱你
I love you!
今晚开启了音乐史上的新纪♥元♥
Tonight marks a new era in music.
是
Yes.
而这一新纪♥元♥是由一批才华横溢之人开启的
And that new era is defined by a new wave of talent.
新的人才 新的发掘及培养方式
A new talent and a new way to find that talent
并将他们最好的状态呈现给大众
and nurture it and bring it to the public.
女士们先生们 我们是里昂家族
Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Lyons.
今晚 我们自豪地向你们介绍我们一家人
And tonight, we are proud to introduce to you our family.
♪哦 耶♪
♪Ooh, yeah♪
♪帝国♪
♪Empire Ooh, yeah♪
♪哦 耶♪
♪Ooh, yeah♪
♪耶♪
♪Yeah♪
♪时间飞逝♪
♪My life flashes♪
♪前途未卜♪
♪Ahead is my desertion♪
♪人为刀俎 我不置可否♪
♪His trigger finger makes me contemplate if I deserve it♪
♪连累家人 我心煎熬♪
♪I'd be damned if my family would take the hit♪
♪挺直腰杆♪
♪So be a man♪
♪直面怒汉♪
♪And step in front of this angry man♪
-♪漫无目的♪ -♪我们走♪
- ♪Without a purpose, yeah♪ - ♪Let's go♪
♪告诉我一切还没结束♪
♪Tell me this ain't a conclusion♪
♪我的身体快要无法移♥动♥♪
♪My body can barely react♪
♪我在想是否一切只是幻觉♪
♪I'm thinking it's just an illusion♪
♪但子弹却告诉我一切皆是事实♪
♪But the bullet is telling me facts♪
♪我的爱人 我的孩子♪
♪'Cause that's my girl, and that's my kid♪
♪妻儿不存 我生何用♪
♪If they ain't breathing, I ain't living♪
♪难以名状 只能祈祷♪
♪Can't express the feeling, praying♪
♪心乱如麻♪
♪Give me one more minute, yeah♪
♪眨眼间无法自♥制♥♪
♪Lost all control in the blink of an eye♪
♪内心只有一个念头♪
♪Just a single thought went across my mind♪
♪我请求 我祈求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging♪
♪我恳求再让我喘息一刻♪
♪I'm pleading just for one more minute♪
-♪再多一刻♪ -♪你说什么♪
- ♪One more minute♪ - ♪What you say. Yeah♪
♪睁大双眼 我风光不再♪
♪Eyes opened up, no, it's not my time♪
♪必须做出选择 我是否愿意一战♪
♪Need to make a choice, am I willing to fight♪?
♪我请求 我祈求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging♪
♪我恳求再让我喘息一刻♪
♪I'm pleading just for one more minute♪
-♪再多一刻♪ -♪再多一刻♪
- ♪One more minute♪ - ♪One more minute♪
♪再多一刻♪
♪Just one more minute, yeah♪
♪让我回到你身边♪
♪Just take me back♪
♪我好思考60秒♪
♪So I can think for 60 seconds♪
♪那时提安娜双眸映出我的样子♪
♪Back when I seen inside Tiana's eyes♪
-♪她需要保护♪ -♪保护♪
- ♪She needs protection♪ - ♪Protection♪
♪让我回到你身边 回到尽情高歌♥时♪
♪Just take me back when I was rapping♪
♪我能看到完美的化身♪
♪I could see perfection♪
♪把这些碎片从我肺里取出来♪
♪Take these fragments out my lungs♪
♪好让我呼吸一分钟♪
♪So I can breathe for 60 seconds♪
♪抱歉 我不懂♪
♪Pardon me, I don't get this♪
♪我懂我不是清白之身♪
♪Yeah, I get that I'm not sinless♪
♪我不完美 我明白♪
♪I ain't perfect, and I understand♪
♪我活得无知无觉 我不懂♪
♪I could live life so senseless, I don't get this♪
♪我不懂♪
♪I don't get this♪
♪没有王妃 王子何用♪
♪I mean, what's a prince without a princess♪?
♪没有王妃 王子何用♪
♪What's a prince without a princess♪?
♪毫无意义♪
♪It's worthless♪
♪眨眼间无法自♥制♥♪
♪Lost all control in the blink of an eye♪
♪内心只有一个念头♪
♪Just a single thought went across my mind♪
♪我请求 我祈求 我恳求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging, I'm pleading♪
♪再多一刻♪
♪Just for one more minute♪
-♪再多一刻♪ -♪你说呢♪
- ♪One more more minute♪ - ♪What you say♪Yeah♪
♪睁大双眼 我风光不再♪
♪Eyes opened up, no, it's not my time♪
♪必须做出选择 我是否愿意一战♪
♪Need to make a choice, am I willing to fight♪?
♪我请求♪
♪I'm asking...♪
金斯利 你很清楚
Kingsley, you know good and damn well
贝基跟那件事无关
Becky had nothing to do with any of that.
吉赛尔 我看过邮件了 你也有份
Giselle, I've seen the e-mails, and you're in there, too.
-你有毛病吗 -我看到些内容
- What the hell is your problem? - I saw some stuff in there...
-你想让我变成告密者 -天哪
- You're gonna try and turn me into some snitch? - Oh, my God!
-我绝不告密 -卢修斯 住手
- I never snitch! - Lucious, stop it!
天哪 别说了 你会杀了他的
Oh, my God, stop. You're gonna kill him!
卢修斯 求你别这样 他是你儿子
Lucious, please, don't do this! He's your son.
他是你儿子
He's your son!
卢修斯 他是你儿子
Lucious, he's your son.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
真的
It's true.
他妈妈现在湖林康复中心
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表