剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
有点陌生
it's strange, it...
感觉这里有什么不一样了
Just, something feels different around here.
你们已经不需要这里了
You've outgrown it.
你和琦琦就专心调♥教♥你们儿子
You and Cookie can focus on your boys
我负责带这里的小孩
while I take care of the babysitting here.
-带小孩 -是啊
- Babysitting? - Of course.
你我都知道这些艺术家
You and me both know these artists--
这些所谓的艺术家
these so-called artists--
根本不理解他们真正的意义所在
don't understand that their true purpose
就是拉高我们的收益[底线]is to contribute to our bottom line.
他们被惯坏了
They're spoiled.
你们用不着管这些了
You're done with all that.
我当初建立帝国娱乐的
You know, when I created this place,
原因是
I did it because...
我爱音乐 并且
I loved the music, and-and...
-我爱这些"大龄儿童" -什么
- I loved those babies. - Yeah?
他们就是帝国娱乐的底线
They are the bottom line of this place.
他们就是这一切背后的意义
They're the purpose behind it.
要是你连这个都不理解
Now, if you don't understand that,
你和我怎么可能共事呢
how in the world can you and me be working together?
所有这些人和媒体聚集在这里
All these people and press are here
是为听我当众宣布你们的回归
so that we can announce your return.
接下来应该是这样的
Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
不仅你和亲爱的琦琦
Not only are you and sweet Cookie
会接受我的条件
going to accept my terms,
你们还得满面笑容地照做
but you're going to do it with big-ass smiles on your faces.
否则呢
And if I don't?
否则我就会走到台前
I'm gonna walk out there
宣布里昂家族
and announce that the Lyons--
强大可怕的里昂家族
the big, scary Lyons--
破产了
are broke.
过气了
They're old.
他们完了
And they're done.
你自己选
Choice is yours.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚我们将向您介绍
tonight, we are introducing to you
帝国娱乐最新发掘的音乐人
Empire's latest musical discovery,
特雷热
Treasure!
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen a girl like me♪
♪目光不曾在我上停留♪
♪They'll never put a hold on me♪
♪不 我要♪
♪No, I♪
♪我要独自忍♥受♪
♪I'll do it alone♪
♪我要独自奋斗♪
♪I'll do it on my own♪
♪没有什么轻而易举♪
♪Nothing ever comes easy♪
♪他们都说我在做梦♪
♪They told me it was just a dream♪
♪但我♪
♪But I♪
♪我要证明他们说错了♪
♪I'm-a prove 'em wrong♪
你是要跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
姑娘 拜托
Girl, please.
♪我不需要你们来评判♪
♪Scree, I don't need your attitude♪
♪不要肥头大耳对我小看♪
♪Don't want your goofy-ass man with the busted shoes♪
♪我昂首阔步 我要求证♪
♪I'm walkin' in bossed up, got a lot to prove♪
♪随着我的身体舞动♪
♪I'm breakin' necks with the way that my body moves♪
♪年少轻狂♪
♪I know they askin', "Who's that chick♪
♪竖子其谁♪
♪With all the confidence?"♪
♪蔑视众生 信步而来♪
♪Step into the room like she owning this♪
♪我来瓜分你的宝物♪
♪I'm coming for your check, I'm-a garnish it♪
♪贪心不足 照单全收♪
I don't want a piece, I want all of this
♪一贫如洗 梦中惊起♪
♪And I woke up in a panic, gotta get money♪
♪一点一滴 从零累积♪
♪Another day, another dollar, no, it ain't funny♪
♪一鸣惊人 平步青云♪
♪Usain gonna bolt, gotta keep runnin'♪
♪不达顶峰 誓不罢休♪
♪Won't stop till I'm on top, they be like cold♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪Never seen a chick so cold♪
♪没听过如此残酷现实♪
♪Never seen a whip so cold♪
♪你见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪Tell me, have you ever seen a chick so cold?♪
♪他们说 没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪They be like, "No, we never seen a chick so cold"♪
♪没见过这么金灿灿的链子♪
♪Never seen a chain so gold -Bling♪
♪从没见过这么强硬的手腕♪
♪Never seen a wrist so froze♪
♪我脖子上的钻这么闪♪
♪Diamonds on my neck all glow♪
♪冰冷却似北极雪♪
♪Ice like I'm from the North Pole♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪Never seen a chick so cold, yo♪
特雷热将会成为帝国皇冠上的一颗宝石
Treasure is about to be the jewel in Empire's crown
帕特尔会知道自己犯下了大错
Patel's gonna know he made a mistake,
我的能力远在你之上
and that I can do something that you can't do.
他也会知道你背着我偷偷签了她
He also knows that you went behind my back to sign her
-就是为了与我作对 -与你作对?
- just to one-up me. - One-up you?
杰夫 我辛辛苦苦工作
Jeff, I work my ass off.
你却从我手中抢走了首席执行官的位子
I deserve the CEO job that you stole from me.
你连艺人开♥发♥部团队是什么都不知道
You can't even spell A&R, let alone explain what it means.
-艺人什么 -知道吗机灵鬼
- A-R... - You know what, smarty pants?
你不过是带着一台电脑的"后街男孩"罢了
You're nothing but a Backstreet Boy with a laptop.
-你就这么看我吗 -我知道你的本性
- That's what you think of me? - Oh, that's what I know.
我哪都不会去的 吉赛尔
I'm not going anywhere, Giselle.
帝国有一个合适你的职位 如果你愿意
There is a place for you here at Empire if you want it.
拜托 是什么 你的跟班吗
Please. What, as your groupie?
我的左膀右臂
As my right hand.
我不会求你
I won't beg.
你自己考虑吧
Take some time.
想想自己是走是留
Think about if you want to stay or go.
♪我脖子上的钻这么闪♪
♪Diamonds on my neck all glow♪
♪冰冷却似北极雪♪
♪Ice like I'm from the North Pole♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪Never seen a chick so cold♪
♪如此高冷♪
♪I'm so cold♪
♪如此高冷♪
♪So cold♪
♪如此♪
♪So♪
♪秀出我光彩 我无人能敌♪
♪Shining my light, I'm the best♪
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen nobody like me.♪
特雷热 女士们先生们
Treasure, ladies and gentlemen!
特雷热 为她欢呼吧
Treasure! Let's hear it!
太精彩了
Fantastic.
祝贺你 非常精彩
Congratulations. Well done.
这是我们为之骄傲的
A new voice that we are very proud to welcome
帝国娱乐大家庭的新成员
to the Empire family.
说到家庭
Speaking of family...
让我们欢迎里昂家族
let's welcome the Lyons.
欢迎他们回家
Welcome them home!
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon,
请上台来
come on up.
他在哪
Where is he?
他来了
Oh, there he go!
卢修斯来了
There's the man.
大家还好吗
Wow. How y'all doing? Um...
让我把我的家人请上来
Hey, you know what, let-let me get my family up on this stage.
我是卢修斯 但没有琦琦我什么也不是
Um, I'm Lucious, but I'm nothing without Cookie
还有贾马尔和哈基姆 甚至安德鲁
and Jamal and Hakeem, and even though Andre
他今晚没办法来参加这个聚会
can't be with us here tonight on this joyous occasion...
快上来吧 给他们点掌声
Come on up, y'all. Give 'em a round of applause.
琦琦 你信任我吗 宝贝
Cookie... you trust me, baby?
是的
Yes.
不 认真回答我
No, honestly.
你信任我吗 宝贝
I said do you trust me, baby?
-你要作什么妖 -你相信我吗
- What's this about? - Do you trust me?
-当然 -好的
- Yes. Yes. - Okay.
你们都相信我吗
Y'all trust me?
好了 我要请在场的每一位
All right, I'm gonna ask everybody,
我们先坐下 随意点
let-let's sit down and get comfortable
就像家庭聚会那样
and have a family conversation,
如果你们愿意的话
if that's okay.
宝贝 坐下来
Please. Baby, sit down.
非常感谢各位
Thank you so much.
我知道你们大家
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表