剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Go... go clean yourself up or something, go ahead.
去吧
Go. Go.
贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal. Jamal.
♪继续前进♪
♪Keep it movin'...♪
你看过贵宾见面会的评论了吗
Did you see the reviews for the VIP meet and greet?
看了 我会去处理的
Yeah, I'll, I'll get to it.
还有舞蹈演员抱怨酒店不好
Also, the dancers are complaining about their motels.
波西娅 你真觉得
Porsha, do you really think this is something
我们现在该讨论这个问题吗
we need to be discussing right now?
好吧
Okay.
波西娅
Porsha.
跟酒店说如果他们给我们折扣
Tell the hotels that we'll-we'll stay at their locations
我们会一直住到演出结束
on the rest of the trip if they give us a discount.
你做得非常好 我们能搞定的
Hey. You killing it. A'ight? We got this.
谢谢大家 休息五分钟吧
Thanks, guys. You can take five.
小提 需要再大声一点就行了
Tia, it just needs to be louder in the house. That's it.
-阿普丽尔 -什么事 小提
- April? - What up, Tee?
这些灯光
Hey, so, the lights?
-太亮了 我什么也看不见 -小提
- Out of control. I can't see anything. - Yo, Tia.
我想你也许一些动力
Thought you might need the boost.
我演出期间不喝奶制品
Look. I don't do dairy when I'm performing,
我也不会重复犯同一个错
and I don't repeat mistakes.
尤其是一夜春宵这种错误
Especially mistakes that name their junk.
灯光的问题
So, about this light...
找到你了 我一直打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
There you are. I've been calling and texting
想我们俩相互更尊重一点
to get some more of that mutual respect.
安德鲁生病了
Andre's sick.
他患了晚期淋巴瘤
He has stage IV lymphoma.
什么
What?
天呐 抱歉 贾马尔
God, I'm-I'm so sorry, Jamal.
你没事吧 要不要我带你回去...
Are you... are you okay? Do you need me to take you back...
不用 不用 我必须继续巡演
No, no, no, no. I have to stay with the tour.
-现在必须全力以赴 -好
- It's all hands on deck right now. - Oh. Okay.
-我来了 我来了 -等一下
- I'm coming, I'm coming. - Wait, hey, hey.
深呼吸一下
Hey, just take a deep breath. OK.
-别走 -不行
- Hey, just stay... - I can't.
-就一会 -我现在不能不走
- Stay here with me for a minute. - I can't right now, all right?
如你所说
It's like you said, it's...
这是里昂家族的狗血剧
it's the Lyon family drama.
好 我们晚点再聊
Yeah, o-okay, well, we'll just talk later.
不
No.
凯 很高兴昨晚有你陪伴
Kai, I loved seeing you and being with you last night.
但这才第一天 我都没有时间陪你
It's day one, though, and I can't even find time for us,
那...
and that just...
那让我感觉很难受
that just makes me feel horrible.
-那... -还有
- Well... - And there's...
最重要的是这会让我难以忍♥受
That, on top of everything else, would be unbearable.
所以我觉得你一直都是对的
So I just think that you were right all along, that...
万事总是以里昂家为先
being a Lyon comes first.
我要走了
I got to go.
卢修斯
Lucious?
他们和我说你在这里
Hey, they told me you here.
我还以为你和安德鲁一起
I thought you'd be with Andre.
我知道 我把安德鲁交给专业人士去照顾了
Yeah, I know. I left Andre in the hands of professionals.
真希望我也能说帝国娱乐也有专业人士打理
I wish I could say that about Empire.
你说什么
Excuse me?
还有三个月我们就要关门大吉了
We're three months away from extinction,
而我看到的只有几个
and all I see here is handfuls of...
平平无奇和自鸣得意的人
of mediocrity and complacency.
造热度上头条不算是自鸣得意
Generating ecstatic headlines isn't complacency, okay?
《纽约邮报》说我们是"免费奇迹"
The New York Post called us a "Freenomenon."
几乎每一篇评论都把特雷热称为大热歌♥手
Almost every single review called Treasure the breakout.
那就有问题了 因为我们要和她解约
Yeah, then we have a problem, because we're dropping her.
什么
What?
这么说吧 她在庆功宴后有不当的行为
Let's just say she behaved inappropriately after the after-party,
她现在变成了公♥司♥的累赘
and she's now a liability to this company.
无论她做过什么
Whatever it is she did,
都从来没上过八卦博客
it never made it to the gossip blogs.
卢修斯 她不是累赘
Lucious, she's not a liability.
她有价值
She's an asset.
那她找到下家应该不难
Okay. Then she shouldn't have a problem finding another label.
我要召集整个团队
I want to get the entire team together--
我是指从宣传部门到策划部门
I mean from promo to strategy--
我要大家坐下来开会讨论公♥司♥的总体局势
and I want to sit down and talk about the big picture here.
好吧
Okay.
结束了
We're done here.
信任
Trust.
你总是要赢我
You always have to be on top of me.
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
泰瑞
Uh, Teri?
这是塞恰医生 我请他来的
This is Dr. Seccia. I had him flown in.
我听说安德鲁的化疗方案上
I hear there's some discrepancies
-有些不一样的意见 -没有
- over Andre's chemo regimen... - No, there's...
没有不一样的意见
no discrepancies.
实际上安德鲁已经得到了第二种
Andre's actually already gotten a second, a third
第三种和第四种意见
and a fourth opinion.
但他母亲都不在场
None of which his mother was present for.
我在场啊 所以...
I'm here now. So...
我一直都在
Well, I've, uh, I've been here,
而这依然是他的最佳方案
and it was, and it still is, his best option.
任何偏离都可能危及斯温医生的试验
Any deviation could jeopardize his space in Dr. Swain's trial.
我感谢你的关心 亲爱的
Shh, shh, shh. I appreciate your concern, sweetheart,
但我们先听听医生怎么说
but let's hear the doctor out.
他是位专家
He's a specialist.
哪方面的
At-at what?
而我只是个护士对吗
I-I'm just a nurse?
不好意思
Now, I-I-I'm sorry,
因为我才是那个安德鲁信任的护士
because I'm the nurse that Andre trusted his diagnosis with.
没问题 但我请你注意你的言辞好吗
Okay. But I'm gonna need you to watch your tone, okay?
-那是我的儿子 -那是我的男人
- That's my son. - And that's my man,
过去一个月我一直陪在他身边
whose side I've been at
用吸管喂他吃饭
for the past month, who I fed through a straw,
-他生病后找的是我... -讲得真窝心
- who came to me... - Oh, that's cute, girl.
你用吸管喂他吃饭 谢谢你了
You fed him through a straw. Thank you. Thank you so much.
-这也否定不了我所做的一切 -妈
- That doesn't negate everything I've done, - Ma...
-好吗 -妈
- okay? - Ma. Ma.
我们已经有一个治疗方案了
We already have a treatment plan.
-但是宝贝 我... -不
- But, baby, I... - Mm-mm.
我们没事的
We're good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's quite all right.
我没事
I'm fine.
向西前往费城市中心
校音推迟十五分钟 如果他赶不上
Push the sound check 15 minutes. If he can't make it,
-他今天就什么也得不到 -布莱克说
- then he gets not one today. - Hey, yo, Blake's saying
特雷热被开了
Treasure got fired.
真的吗
Is that real?
她做了什么
What'd she do, bro?
吉赛尔只说是因为"不当行为"
Giselle just said "inappropriate behavior."
我猜我们不能找乐子了
I guess we can't have fun.
乐子
Fun?
小哈 我发誓
Yo, Keem, I swear, man,
我有时候真搞不懂你
sometimes I don't even understand you.
我们的兄弟在接受化疗
Our brother is literally hooked up to a chemo drip,
你却在这谈什么找乐子
and you're talking about having fun.
我只是做他要我做的事
I'm just doing what he asked me to do.
就是让巡演照常进行
That's keeping this tour going.
-什么 所以你联♥系♥他了 -没有
- What, so you reached out to him? - Nah.
我们俩没有你俩亲
We ain't close like you two.
安德鲁还在监狱的时候 他...
You know, when Andre was in prison, he would...
每周都给我打电♥话♥
hit me up every single week,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表