剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
'cause Kai does have HIV, Mom.
什么
What?
好吧 所以你就放任他把病传染给你吗
Okay, so you just gonna let him get you sick?
-你病了吗 贾马尔 -没有 妈
- Are you sick, Jamal? - No, Mom.
凯在服药时是检测不出有病毒的
Kai's undetectable when he's on his meds,
所以几乎不可能把病毒传染给我
which makes it almost impossible to transmit the virus,
我也在吃暴露前预防药
and I'm on PrEP.
暴露前预防药 那是什么东西
PrEP? What the hell is that?
你在为死做准备吗
Are you prepping to die?
是给我这种病毒呈阴性的人服用
It's for people like me who are HIV-negative
用来预防感染的药物
so that we don't get infected.
这不是什么新鲜事 妈
This ain't something new, Ma.
不是只有同性恋才吃
It ain't like it's just for the gays.
你说得就跟这药没有副作用一样 是吗
So you acting like ain't no side effects, huh?
你知道些什么
What do you know?
这药对你的身体有什么影响
Wh-What is this stuff doing to your body?
我知道 没错 是有影响
I do. And, yes, there are.
但我是作为成年人做出的决定
But I made the decision as a grown man
为了和我爱的人过上健康的生活
to do what I have to do to live a healthy life
必须如此
with the man that I love.
好了 我不想再谈我的性生活了
Now, I'm done talking about my sex life.
凯回家了 妈 太让人难以相信了
Kai's home, Mom. That's amazing.
请不要毁了这一刻
Please do not ruin this.
毁了这一刻比毁了你的人生好
Better to ruin one moment than the rest of your life.
他就是我的人生
He is my life.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
嘻 哈 帝 国
第五季 第五集
和携带艾滋病病毒患者生活的注意事项
"和携带艾滋病病毒患者生活的注意事项"
"Everything you need to know about living with HIV"?
你能别那样悄悄从我背后过来吗
Uh... Can you not roll up on me like that?
是你邀请我们
Well, you invited us over
来帮你策划德文的试听会
to help plan Devon's listening party.
只剩三天了
Three days ain't much time.
我是不会帮你的 除非你解释
I'm not lifting a finger until you explain--
你为什么在搜索艾滋病病毒
Why were you googling HIV?
好了 第一 都别说话
Okay, first of all, zip it.
你能小声一些吗
Can you keep your voice down?
第二 我只是想搞清楚
Second of all, I'm just trying
我是否要和这名有艾滋病的艺术家签约
to figure out if I'm gonna sign this artist
仅此而已
who has AIDS, that's all.
认真的吗
Really?
这淤青是怎么回事 发生了什么
Um, w-what's this bruise? What happened?
什么淤青 我看看
What bruise? Let me see.
我们那天看你和凯文打了起来
We saw you and Kevin fighting the other day.
拜托 我老公才不敢那样
Oh, please. My husband wouldn't dare.
我们在单车课上发生了争吵 没什么大事
Things just got a little rowdy at spin class, that's all.
所以你骑单车用手不用脚吗
Oh, so do you spin with your hands or your feet?
我不懂你的意思
I'm confused.
回到艺人的话题
Back to this artist.
小琦 别那么做 你不能相信那些人
Cook, don't do it. You can't trust those people.
又来搞歧视了
Here she go with her judgmental ass.
我有没有告诉过你们去年
Did I tell y'all about the scandal
发生在我教堂的丑闻吗
that happened at my church this past year?
-没 没时间听 -没 不感兴趣
- Uh, no, and I don't have time. - Nope, not interested.
-我的牧师... -天呐
- my pastor... - Oh, my God.
有人发现他和好几个男人做♥爱♥
...he was caught sleeping with a few good men
还把艾滋病传染给了第一个和他做的女人
and passed on AIDS to the first lady.
愿上帝保佑她安息
God rest her soul.
我们黑人女性 是因此死掉的那群人
We black women, we're the ones that are dying from this.
这和艺人有什么关系
The hell this got to do with the artist?
染病的这些人无所顾忌
Those people that catch this disease are reckless
-毫不负责任 -别说了
- and just irresponsible. - Please, stop.
那些人也是人
"Those people" are human.
-你的同情心哪去了 -重点在于 小琦
- Where's your compassion? - All I'm saying is, Cook,
你为什么要你全新公♥司♥还有家庭去冒险呢
why risk exposing your brand-new company and your family to this?
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我得起来了 我得起来了
I have to get up. I have to get up.
宝贝 凯失踪的这件事
Babe. So, you know that thing with Kai missing,
让我想到我们在一起的每分每秒尤为宝贵
got me thinking that our time is precious together, every second.
让我来
Let me.
我的公主
Princess.
你同意我可以搬回来住吗
So, you agree? I can move back in?
等等 我们还没复合呢
Hold on. We're not back together.
但我们应该复合
But we should be.
我不再酗酒 也不会和你吵
I'm not drinking or fighting.
我知道
I know.
我现在没法谈这件事
Look, I can't do this right now.
我得把我的歌♥准备好给金斯利听
I have to get my pitch ready for Kingsley.
不得不做准备
Have to.
你去哪都腰间带着枪
Walking around with that gun on your hip
也没法重拾我们所失去的东西
is not gonna bring back what we lost.
这点你明白吧
You understand that, right?
男人真是傻
Guys are so silly.
房♥产中介还在等我们报价
The Realtor's still waiting for us to put our offer in.
你觉得现在是合适的时机吗
Do you think that this is the right time?
埃迪雪藏我
Eddie practically sidelined me.
我们要给两个孩子一个足够大的空间
We need a big enough space for our babies,
一个我们可以在一起又安全的地方
somewhere we could be together and be safe.
你要来听一下吗 贝拉
You want to come feel, Bella?
-听到了吗 -爱你
- Okay, ooh. You feel it? - Love you.
宝贝 宝贝
Babe. Babe.
我的羊水好像破了
I think my water just broke.
这点你明白吧
You understand that, right?
我明白的 宝贝
Yeah, I know that, babe,
但我不会再给任何人机会伤害我们了
but I'm not gonna be caught up like that again, for nobody.
我要证明给你看 我准备好回到我家人身边
I'm-a prove to you I'm ready to come home to my family.
好
Okay.
但这次要认真对待
But be serious this time.
好 我要回去工作了
All right, I need to get back to work.
♪开诚布公♪
♪I'll just leave these cards on the table♪
♪方能同舟共济♪
♪Just so we can be in the same boat.♪
很不错
That's promising.
唱功还算纯熟
Um, the delivery's kind of slick.
是自然 自然是我的宗旨
Smooth. I'm all about smooth.
不 自然是需要练就的 兄弟
No. Smooth is something you got to earn, brother.
我说纯熟 就是说感受不到意境
I mean slick like... I don't feel it.
你都不让我唱完第一段
You-you barely let me get through the first verse.
对于过门我有个想法 听听看
I got an idea for the bridge. Check this out.
♪对我而言 如愿足以♪
♪It's more than enough for me♪
♪喜欢与你的思绪缠绵♪
♪I love making love to your mind♪
♪一夜之间 无法尽做 姑娘♪
♪But we can't do it all in one night, girl.♪
你没有完全释放内心
You're holding back.
如果更高层次的爱不是来源于更高的层次
I mean, a higher love don't mean a damn thing
根本就没有任何意义
if it's not coming from a higher place...
♪对我而言 如愿足以♪
♪It's more than enough for me♪
♪喜欢与你的思绪缠绵♪
♪I love making love to your mind♪
♪一夜之间 无法尽做 姑娘♪
♪But we can't do it all in one night...♪
不行 停停停
No. Stop, stop, stop.
大声唱并不代表我能感受得到更多意境
Getting louder doesn't mean I'm gonna feel it more.
♪妻儿不存 我生何用♪
♪If they ain't breathing, I ain't living♪
♪难以名状 只能祈祷 心乱如麻♪
♪Can't express this feeling, praying give me one more minute♪
叠句来了
Okay, here comes the hook.
♪眨眼间无法自♥制♥♪
♪Lost all control in the blink of an eye♪
♪内心只有一个念头♪
♪Just a single thought went across my mind♪
♪我请求 我祈求 我恳求♪
♪I'm asking, I'm begging, I'm pleading♪
♪再让我喘息一刻 再多一刻♪
♪Just for one more minute, one more minute♪
♪让我回到你身边♪
♪Yeah, just take me back so I can...♪
停
Stop it.
这是什么
What is this?
这只是初版 但我想你们先听听
Okay, it's rough, but I wanted y'all to hear it first.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表