剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
坎迪斯 听着 我们谈谈吧
Candace. Look... we need to talk, okay?
没什么好谈的
Nothing to discuss.
当然有
Uh, yeah, it is.
富兰克林还好吗
Is-is Franklin okay?
他回家了吗
Is he home yet?
说不准他能不能回家 什么时候能回家
There's no telling when or if he's coming home.
他被关起来了
He's in an institution.
我很抱歉 坎迪斯
I am so sorry, Candace. Okay?
我也不想事情变成这样
This is not how I wanted it to turn out.
当时一切都发生得太突然了
Everything was happening so fast.
我 我特别害怕
I was te... I was terrified.
他只是发作了一次
It was just one of his episodes.
发作过去就没事了
Th-they, they blow over.
坎迪斯 请别说了
Candace, please stop.
他当时失控了 他可能会杀了你
He was not himself; he could've killed you.
你为安德鲁的事报过警吗
Have you ever called the police on Andre?
没 因为那不一样
No, because it's different.
他从没那么做过
H-He's never done that.
你说得对 这不一样
You're right, it's different.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking, what?
把我可爱的儿子和那个
Comparing my sweet boy to that
疯狂嗜杀的罪犯相提并论
murderous, crazy convict?
坎迪斯 你是我姐姐
Okay, Candace, you're my sister,
我看到你很痛苦 让我帮你
and I see you're hurting, so let me help you.
你知道我看到了什么吗
Well, do you know what I see?
我看到富兰克林被绑在医院病床上
I see Franklin strapped to a hospital bed.
我英俊出色的儿子被灌了那么多药物
My handsome, brilliant son pumped so full of medication
口水流了一床
that he's just drooling all over the sheets.
他都认不出我了
He doesn't even recognize me.
我亲儿子
My own son.
坎迪斯 我特别抱歉
Candace, I'm so sorry.
现在你知道那通电♥话♥干了什么了
Now you know what that phone call did.
你干了什么
What you did.
那你就能理解
So you'll understand...
我没法
I can't be...
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
这是什么
What's this?
差事 因为助理就该干差事
Errands, because that's what assistants do.
我没车
I don't have a car.
对 但公车凌晨两点才停
Yeah, but the bus runs until 2:00 a.M.
运气好的话 你那时就回来了
And with some luck, you'll make it back by then.
我告诉过你了 不劳无获
I told you, no handouts, no free rides.
宝贝 别朝我翻白眼
Hey, baby, don't give me no side-eye.
你想流落街头吗
You want to be homeless? Huh?
在这里吃了我那么多
Up in here, eating all my damn food.
-见鬼 -贪婪的混♥蛋♥
- Damn. - Greedy ass.
我听说你见了坎迪斯
So, um, I heard you saw Candace.
她还没准备好谈话
She's not ready to talk.
我觉得她永远也准备不好
I don't think she ever will.
让她喘口气 琦琦
Just give her a minute, Cook.
你手里有什么
What you got?
-我得忙起来 -行
- I need to stay busy. - All right.
设计师刚把这个留下
The designer just dropped this off.
里昂经纪公♥司♥演出
瞧瞧 你们都要参加这个演出 琦琦
Look at you, you are going all out on this showcase, Cook.
要办这个得花钱 宝贝
Mm-hmm, you gotta spend money to make it, baby.
这个冰雕
Yeah, well, this ice sculpture
比我的公♥寓♥还大
is bigger than my apartment.
你们要怎么付这些钱
How are you paying for all this?
卢修斯把房♥子抵押了
Lucious mortgaged the house.
然后你又为这个内疚了
And you're feeling guilty about that, too?
对 我感觉很有罪恶感
Yes, I'm feeling guilty. I mean...
我不该直接把秘密公♥寓♥的事告诉卢修斯吗
Shouldn't I just tell Lucious about the condo?
我一个周末就能把它卖♥♥掉
I-I could sell it in a weekend.
琦琦 你要真想卖♥♥它
Cookie, if you really wanted to sell it,
你早有大把机会卖♥♥掉它 我们都知道
you had plenty of chances, and we both know
你留着那房♥子是有原因的
you're holding onto that place for a reason.
我以前和卢修斯无话不谈 但
Look, I know I've gone all in with Lucious before, but...
结果你怎么样了呢
Hmm? And where'd that get you?
破产
Flat broke.
牢狱之灾
Bars for a view.
这次不一样 卡罗尔
This time is different, Carol.
卢修斯和我
Okay? Lucious and I,
我们共建里昂经纪公♥司♥
we're building LFM together. Okay?
我们一起做决策 这不一样
We-We're making decisions together; it's just different,
我很久都没对他有这种感觉过了
and I haven't felt this way about him in a long time.
行吧 琦琦
All right, Cookie.
-也许这次不同 -就是不同
- Maybe it's different this time. - It is.
但你现在告诉他已经太迟了
But you have gone too far down this road to tell him right now,
你干嘛不专心考虑演出的事
so why don't you just stay focused on the showcase?
那笔钱到账的时候 你就能告诉他了
When that money starts rolling in, then you can tell him.
但我要说 要是我的话
But I gotta tell you, if it was me,
知道那兄弟干过的那堆破事
knowing the dirt that brother did?
我一个字也不会说 而且心安理得
I wouldn't say a word, and I'd sleep like a baby.
你现在还有几个同伙了啊
Oh, so you got a little posse now, huh?
让他们走开
Tell them to vamoose.
没事 让我们单独呆会儿
It's okay. Give us a minute.
你的粉丝在威胁我的家人 妻子和孩子
So your fans been threatening my family, my girl, my kids.
我没让人干过这种恶心事
I never told anyone to do anything wack like that.
我没说你让的
I didn't say you did.
但我也不想走到逼你制止这一切的地步
But I wouldn't want to have to make you stop it.
拜托 小哈
Come on, 'Keem.
你知道我对你孩子视如己出
You know I love your kids like family.
贝拉还一直问布雷克叔叔去哪里了
Bella's even wondering where's her Uncle Blake at.
我该跟她怎么说呢
What should I tell her?
你想喝点吗
You want a drink?
何乐而不为
Why not?
因为一起误会 一切都失控了
This all got crazy over a misunderstanding.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over.
-我接受你的道歉 -什么
- I accept your apology. - What?
我是想把这事平了 但我可没在道歉
I'm willing to squash this, but I'm not apologizing.
谁先发布了攻击新歌♥
Who dropped the first diss track?
谁试图抢我的妞夺我的歌♥来着
Who tried to take my girl and my song?
她可不像你的妞
She didn't seem like your girl
在我给她和你的孩子们做晚饭的时候
when I was cooking dinner for her and your kids.
你刚刚说什么
What you just say?
你觉得我怕你吗 哈基姆
Do you think I'm scared of you, 'Keem?
我不怕
'Cause I'm not.
你现在怕了吗
You scared now?
把枪放下 我能搞定
Put 'em down. I got this.
你最好解决这个问题
You better fix this.
我们没事了
We good.
你最好能解决
You better fix this.
去开车
Get the car.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你有什么发现
What you got?
特蕾西·安·斯坦诺普
Tracy Ann Stanhope.
但是她更喜欢娘家姓
But she liked the sound of her mother's maiden name better.
这是特蕾西·金斯利
You're looking at Tracy Kingsley.
金斯利的妈妈
Kingsley's mother.
来自主干线郊区的白人女孩
Teenage white girl from the Main Line suburbs,
周末乘火车去费城放松身心
takes the train into Philly on the weekends to feel free.
最后她选择了
And eventually, to start copping the drugs
-吸毒 -好的
- that rounded out the picture. - Okay.
卖♥♥给她毒品的人呢
And her dealer?
一个试图在音乐界闯出名堂
A young man trying to make it in the music game,
但还在勉强度日的年轻人
but still slinging to make ends meet.
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
你自己看
Do the math.
所以他不仅仅是她的毒贩子对吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表