剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
ladies and gentlemen?
不就是钱嘛 生不带来死不带去的
This is only money. You can't take it with you.
也买♥♥不到幸福 我说的对吧 卢修斯
It can't buy you happiness. Right, Lucious?
真是抱歉 我
Oh, I'm sorry, I...
我俩既然都处到直呼其名的份上了 达蒙
You and me are on a first-name basis now... Damon.
那好
All right.
我全押了
I'm all in.
给我二十五万 谢谢
Quarter mil, please.
恐怕这是最后一次借您了
I'm afraid this is your final borrow.
来吧
Shall we?
太棒了
Ah, yes!
走你
There we go.
抱歉容我问一句
My apologies, but, um...
您究竟是做什么的
what is it that you do?
没什么好抱歉的
Oh, man, no apologies.
和你不同 我隐姓埋名
Unlike you, I avoid the limelight.
我做的是和金钱有关的行当
I'm a money guy.
风险投资 投资银行 还是对冲基金
VC? Investment banking? Hedge fund?
我不喜欢给自己下定义
Mm, I don't like labels.
但需要我提供服务的人
But people who need my services--
都知道我♥干♥一行精一行
they know I'm the best at what I do.
我甚至不知道他为什么想要
I don't even know why he wants
管理一个音乐品牌
to run a music label in the first place.
他明显讨厌音乐
He clearly hates music.
你在听吗
Hello?
什么这么好笑 我难过的样子吗
What's so funny? My pain?
我很抱歉 宝贝 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, boo. I'm so sorry.
不不不
No, no, no.
这是我的 你刚在吃这个吗
These are mine. Have you been eating these?
我道歉还不行吗
Yeah, my bad.
人家饿了
I got hungry.
不 亲爱的 这是
No, hon, these are...
这是我的食用大♥麻♥
these are my edibles.
-你的什么 -我的食用大♥麻♥
- Your what? - My edibles.
什么 贝基 我可不能吃什么食用大♥麻♥
What? Becky, I can't eat no damn edibles.
我在戒毒 我连大♥麻♥日都不庆祝了
I'm in recovery. I don't even celebrate 420 anymore.
那你吃个啥
Well, why you eating them?
你干嘛把这破玩意带这来
Why the hell you bring them over here?
我焦虑的时候吃
For my anxiety.
人家就是想嗑嗨嘛
I just like to get high.
你♥他♥妈♥是为什么
Why the hell would...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
贝基 我
Becky, I...
你手♥机♥响了
It's your phone.
你得深呼吸放轻松
Oh, you gonna have to just breathe through this, okay?
干嘛
What?
凯要回来了
Kai's coming home.
所以呢
So?
-躲起来 躲起来 -你这是
- Hide. Hide. - What is your...?
躲什么呀
Hide from what?
躲谁 凯吗
From who? Kai?
-你躲个鬼 -贝基
- Why are you hiding? - Becky!
♪因为我是大人物 伙计们都叫我克利福德♪
♪'Cause I'm the big dog, all my homies call me Clifford...♪
对不住了 胡安妮塔
Sorry, Juanita.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
醒醒
Wake up.
起来了 快点 起来
Come on, man. Come on, get up.
去冲个澡 伙计
Take a shower, man.
鸡仔和马塞尔人呢
Where Chicken and Marcel at?
都回家了
They went home.
证明给我看我不用操你的心
Now prove to me I don't need to be worried about you.
冲个澡 我们去吃点东西
Take a shower and let's get something to eat.
深呼吸 我告诉你件事
Just breathe. I'm gonna tell you something.
别说话 我正要告诉你呢 嘘
Shush. That's what I got to tell you. Shush.
你们俩知道我都看得见听得见 对吗
Uh, you two are aware that I can see and hear you, right?
所以我才让你别出声
That's why I told you shush.
-嗨 凯 -嗨
- Hey, Kai. - Hi.
宝贝 贝基把事情搞砸了
Babe, Becky messed me up.
现在我所有的
And now all of my...
所有的戒毒纪念章都没了
all sobriety chips are gone.
给吸毒者的一种象征性奖励
代表该成员保持戒毒的时间
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all,
我可没给你 你自己翻了我的包
I didn't even offer it to you. You just went through my bag,
现在又为了你男友让我当替罪羊
and now you throwing me under the bus for your man tonight?
-但你根本不懂 贝 -我不懂
- But you don't even understand, B. - Sure don't.
所以我才要说 宝贝 她不懂
That's what I'm saying. Babe, she don't understand.
-好吧好吧 跟我们解释解释 贾马尔 -我不懂
- Okay, okay, then explain it to us, then, Jamal. - Oh, I don't.
我会的
I will.
有时候 有时候我觉得
Sometimes... sometimes I feel like...
连你们两个都不明白我的感受
even you two don't know what it's like to be me.
就是这样 而且找不到人倾诉
Exactly, and you can't talk to anybody about it,
每个人都觉得 "怎么可能没人听你这个
'cause everybody's like, "Oh, don't nobody want to hear
帅气迷人又性感的节奏布鲁斯之神倾诉呢"
about some good-looking, sexy as hell R&B god."
-诸如此类 我都知道 -天哪
- Or whatever. I know that - Oh, my God.
-听起来真可笑 -节奏布鲁斯之神
- that sounds ridiculous. - R&B god?
-你觉得我心里是这么 -言归正传
- Is that what you think my inner...? - Back. Back,
你明白我的感受吗 我容易吗我
Do you know what it's like to be me? It ain't been easy.
孤身一人 像个失败者
All alone, like a loser.
我们现在在一条船上了
We're all in this together.
-傻瓜 -但你喜欢我这样
- Psycho. - But you like that.
-我喜欢 -真的吗 好
- I like that. - Hmm? Okay.
琦琦 打个招呼
Cookie, say hey.
-别在我面前晃悠 -开直播了
- Girl, get that out of my face. - You on live.
大家好 晚饭时间到
It's dinnertime, y'all,
琦琦·里昂也饿了
and even Cookie Lyon gets hungry.
但她永不放弃
But she never gives up.
我们会回到河滨公园
Uh, we will be back in Riverside Park
用几个小时完成曼哈顿日的选拔
to finish out Manhattan Day in a couple of hours.
我们会发掘一位大明星
Um, hey, we gon' find that star.
就在今晚
Tonight.
好吧 稍事休息马上回来
All right, see you after the break.
我们确实发掘了一位明星
We did find a star, you know.
我希望你说的不是
Oh, I hope you're not talking
你的假表弟 那个小城镇
about your fake cousin, Lil Town.
-是大都市 -好吧
- Uh, Big City. - Right.
我说的是你
And I'm talking about you.
你的粉丝数和点击量都在上升
Your followers and your impressions are way up.
人们说如果西蒙·考威尔和伊雅拉
People are saying if Simon Cowell and Iyanla
分别为著名音乐人和励志演说家
生个孩子 就是你这样的
had a baby, it would be you.
什么
What?
陌生人来电
-喂 -你有一通
- Hello? - You have a collect call
来自曼哈顿警♥察♥局的付费电♥话♥
from the Manhattan Police Department.
接通电♥话♥ 请按一
To accept the call, please press one.
谁从拘留所给我打的电♥话♥
Who is this calling me from jail?
谁啊
Who is this?
是我 玛雅
It's Maya.
纽约警♥察♥局第二十分局
你的说辞有些问题 玛雅
Something ain't right with your story, Maya.
我全都告诉你了
I told you everything.
是啊 你告诉我那些
Yeah, you told me everything to keep me
只是不想让我问一个关键问题
from asking you the million-dollar question.
-你在说什么 -你为什么帮一个
- What are you talking about? - Why were you carrying stuff
所谓的俱乐部投资人带东西
for a supposed club promoter, huh?
告诉我
Tell me that.
因为他
Well, because he, uh...
好吧 我去了洗衣店
Okay. So, I went to the laundromat,
-有一个人叫船 -等下
- and-and a guy named Sh... - Hey.
继续
Go ahead.
一个叫船哥的人亮出了身份
A guy named Ship identified himself,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表