剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
来吧 我知道你饿了
Well, come on, I know you hungry.
欢迎回家
Welcome to the family.
卢修斯 再拿一个盘子
Hey, Lucious, get an extra plate.
这个厨房♥太棒了
Wow. This kitchen is pretty crazy.
我非常敬重你的举动 小伙子
That was real honorable what you did, man.
这些钱你先拿着
Here, why don't you put that on them eggs
让我们一起赚更多的钱
until you can make some gold ones with us.
-在这里家庭为重 -是的
- Family comes first here. - That's right.
欢迎来我们家 欢迎加入我们
Welcome to ours. We got you.
谢谢 里昂先生 谢谢你们
Thank you, Mr. Lyon. Thank you.
别客气 去拿餐具吧
You're so welcome. Now get some silverware.
-有空记得把你姐姐也带来 -我会的
- You got to bring your sister over here sometimes. - I will.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home, baby.
你还好吗 怎么了
You all right? What's going on?
这是我对没能照顾好自己的
This is my reminder of a time
一种提醒
when I-I didn't look out for myself.
某人对我撒谎了 而这个
I let somebody lie to me and this...
这个纹身可以提醒我保持清醒
well, this tattoo is a reminder of the power of the truth.
你知道现在才早上六点吧
You know it's, like, 6:00 in the morning, right?
三年前 当我被诊断出有艾滋病时 我
When I was diagnosed three years ago, I...
我以为自己完了
I thought my world was gonna end.
我是艾滋病阳性
I'm HIV-positive,
但我检测不出体内的病毒
but I'm undetectable.
如果你不明白 这句话的意思是
If you don't know what that means, it's...
不 我当然知道那是什么意思
No, of course I know what it means.
你血液中病毒含量很低 所以不容易传染
The virus is really low in your blood, so it's hard to transmit.
没错 我不想在我们接吻时
Yeah. I didn't want to have this conversation
谈论这个话题 所以我觉得我
while we were kissing, so I-I just figured I'd...
应该早上六点来
six in the morning is the way to go.
贾马尔 我不想让你认为我不喜欢你
Jamal, I don't want you to think that I'm not interested
因为我
because I am...
很喜欢你
very much.
但如果你不想 如果你不想这么做
But if-if you don't want to, if you don't want to do this...
我为什么会不想 我不
Why wouldn't I want to? I don't...
有些人很介意 而且
Some people got a problem with it and...
我怕你也会
I was afraid you would, too.
我猜我应该让你知道
I guess I should let you know that...
我是阴性 所以
I'm negative, so...
我知道如何不被传染
I know how to stay that way.
所以我对此没有问题
So I don't have a problem with it.
我觉得你很完美
I think you're perfect.
别太激动
Mm. Don't get excited.
我们还要再睡会儿
We're going back to sleep.
快来
Come on.
甜心
Hey, hon.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? You okay?
他们找不到他 也不是他故意切断联♥系♥
They can't find him and it's not some off-the-grid thing.
好 我觉得这意味着
Okay, so that means to me
他现在还在某个地方
that he's still out there somewhere...
-求你了 拜托 伙计 -不 真的
- Please, come on, man, please. - No, really.
他接受这份蠢工作的唯一原因就是
Only reason why he took this stupid-ass gig
我让他过来的
is because I made him come here.
-我到底把它放哪儿了 -你在找什么
- Where the hell did I put it? - What are you looking for?
我来帮你
Just let me help you.
我把它放到了一个不容易发现的地方
I put it somewhere smart
因为他太爱管闲事了 他总是在找
'cause he's so damn nosy. All he did was ever search...
好了 贾马尔 你得冷静
Okay, Jamal, you need to calm down.
你找到了吗
Did you find it?
我本来想向他求婚的 但是
I was gonna ask him, but...
在他走之前 但是
before he left, but, um...
我们吵了一架 所以
we got into a fight, so...
贾马尔
Jamal.
不过求婚应该是非常完美的
It was gonna be so perfect, though.
我不知道该做什么 所以打了电♥话♥
I called because I didn't know what to do.
-他吓坏了 而且 -你做的不错
- He's freaking out and... - You did the right thing.
-你现在要去哪儿 -去找他
- Where are you going? - Going to look for him.
不不不 所以你要去一个战争中的国家
Oh, no, no, no. So, you gonna go to a war country
然后把自己也丢了吗 这可不行
and get yourself lost, too? I don't think so.
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
这三天来没人见过他
Nobody's seen him for three days.
正因如此 我才要去
Exactly, so I'm going.
你不能连个计划都没有
You can't go running off to another continent
就跑到另一个大洲去 贾马尔
without a plan, Jamal.
不 没关系 小贾 我和你一起去
No, that's all right, Mal. I'll go with you.
-等等 不 大家都停下来 -这下好了
- Wait, wait, no, no. Everybody stop. - Okay, now.
听着 小贾 我知道你对凯的感情
Now, look, Mal, I know how you feel about Kai.
而且 如果是你妈妈或兄弟出事
And, I mean, if it was your mom or your brothers,
我会是第一个上飞机的人
I'd be the first one on the plane...
-没错 所以请让我去 -不行
- Yeah, exactly, so please just let me go. - No.
这和里昂家族无关
This ain't about to be a Lyon family production.
不 我们要做的是等待
No, what we need to do is wait.
我给国♥务♥院♥打过电♥话♥了
I've got a call into the State Department.
他们会给我们答复的
Somebody's gonna give me some more answers.
我向你发誓 耐心点
I promise. Just be patient.
耐心点 好吗
Patient, okay?
你有事瞒着我 我知道
You're not telling me something, I know that.
孩子
Son, um...
他们在路边找到了
they found his wallet and his cell phone
他的钱包和手♥机♥
on the side of a road.
这意味着他已经死了吗
Does that mean that he's dead?
他们怎么说的
What did they say?
他们是不是说 这意味着他已经死了
Did they say that that means that he's dead?
-这不是说他已经 -不 不是这个意思
- That doesn't mean that he's... - No, it doesn't.
不 宝贝 这只是 我们还不知道
No, baby. It's just, we don't know yet, baby.
不
No.
-到底谁知道呢 -等等 等等
- So, who does know? - Wait, wait, wait, wait, just...
等等 妈妈 等等
Wait, Mom. Hold on,
我很抱歉 抱歉 先等一下
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Hold on one second.
-我们不能干等 我们 -不不不
- We can't just wait, we... - No, no, no, no, no.
-你需要冷静 -不 妈妈
- I need you to calm down. - No, Mom.
没关系 现在我们什么都做不了
It's okay. There's nothing we can do right now.
-我很爱他 -好吗 我知道
- I love him so much. - Okay? I know.
我太爱他了
I love him so much.
没事的
It's-it's okay.
我们会挺过去的 好吗
We gonna get through this, all right?
突然之间 我变得如此受欢迎
Oh. All of a sudden, I'm so popular.
很高兴认识你 请问怎么称呼
Nice to make your acquaintance, Ms....
吉赛尔·西姆斯 之前叫吉赛尔·巴克
Giselle. Sims. Formerly Barker.
原来是埃迪·巴克的寡妇之一 愿他安息
Oh, one of Eddie Barker's many widows. May he rest.
那真是一场悲剧
It was all very tragic.
我还没有从悲伤中恢复
I haven't fully recovered yet.
亲爱的 如果我们要成为朋友
If we're going to be friends, dear,
有一点非常重要 那就是诚实
there is one thing that is paramount and that is honesty.
你都和杰夫·金斯利在一起了
How broken up about Eddie could you possibly be
又能对埃迪的死感到多伤感呢
when you've been carrying on with Jeff Kingsley?
他把这件事告诉你了吗
He told you that?
他告诉了我许多事 他有很多秘密
He told me many things. He's got many secrets.
他攻我不备 就像里昂家对你那样
He blindsided me, just like the Lyons did to you.
我要让他们所有人知道 我永远不会
And I need them all to know that I will never
让这种事再发生 因此我需要你的帮助
let that happen again and I need your help.
里昂家族
The Lyons.
没错 里昂家族
Oh, yes, the Lyons.
金斯利答应我他会给里昂家族上一课
Kingsley promised me he would teach the Lyons.
他们得知道
They need to know how it feels
白发人送黑发人是什么感觉
to put one of your own into the ground.
五个月后
天呐
Oh, my God.
我做了什么
What did I do?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表