剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
就像伊万说的那样
just like Evan said he would,
我把包裹给了他
and, um, I gave him the bag
然后他给了我报酬
and then he gave me the money,
然后 我一接过钱
and it was like, as soon as I took the bag fr...
是的 他亮出警徽 突然间
Yeah, he flashed his badge, and all of a sudden
警♥察♥到处都是 对吧
cops were everywhere, right?
你怎么知道
How di-how did you know that?
因为我就是在街头长大的 好吗
Because I'm from these damn streets, Maya, okay?
你只是个中产阶级的黑白混血女孩
You are just a middle-class black-white girl who knows
只知道巴黎世家那些真假包包的区别
how to tell a fake Balenciaga bag from the real one,
因为你过的就是那样的生活
'cause that's what you do.
我能分辨出
I can tell the difference
真毒贩和卧底警♥察♥
from a real drug dealer and a undercover cop,
因为我过的是那样的日子
'cause that's what I do.
该死
Damn.
我真傻 真的
I feel really stupid.
过来
Come here.
你并不傻 亲爱的
You're not stupid, sweetheart,
爱情冲昏了你的头脑
you're just dumb in love.
琦琦 我不能和他在一起
Cookie, I can't... I can't be with him.
我知道
I know that.
你能来帮我拿东西吗
So will you come help me get my stuff?
我肯定会的
I sure as hell will.
出租车
Taxi!
有空吗 小天才
You got a minute, boy genius?
怎么了
What's up?
我和你一样相信分♥析♥报告 几乎一样
I believe in analytics just... w... almost as much as you do.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure
黑色卷土重来
黑人天后三人组
我们在抛弃一颗潜在的摇钱树之前
that you're inputting the proper values
你看准了她们的价值
before we dump a potential cash cow.
黑人天后三人组东海岸巡演每天的票都卖♥♥光了
Three Black Divas sold out every date on their east coast tour.
这一成功引起了安迪·科恩
That success piqued the interest
和史蒂夫·维恩的兴趣
of Andy Cohen and Steve Wynn.
如果现在解约
If we cut them now
我们就白白扔掉了赌注
we're just leaving money on the table.
放不下过去的小惠小利
Going backwards to pick up pennies from the past
就不能带领帝国娱乐走向光明的未来
is not going to help Empire get to its very bright future.
按我说的做
Please do what I said.
这不是黑人天后三人组的问题
This isn't about TBD.
这事关里昂家族
It's about the Lyons.
黑人天后三人组的成功
The success of TBD would be a victory
会是琦琦和卢修斯的胜利
for Cookie and Lucious.
而你宁愿毁掉
And you'd rather destroy the careers
这些优秀歌♥手的职业生涯
of these talented singers than risk Lucious
也不愿让卢修斯功成名就 是吗
getting the credit for their success, right?
你听到自己在说什么吗 吉赛尔
Do you hear yourself right now, Giselle?
你疯了吧
You sound crazy.
听起来确实如此 不是吗
It does sound crazy, doesn't it?
集中精力 集中
Focus. Focus.
集中 集中 集中注意力
Focus, focus, focus, focus.
♪觉得我神游物外了♪
♪Think that I'm done trippin'♪
Ella Mai - Trip
♪神游物外 我...♪
♪I'm trip-trippin', I've been...♪
各位 我有主意了
Y'all, I have an idea.
各位 我有主意了
Y'all, I have an idea.
你什么主意
Yo, what's your idea?
我没主意 我只是对你表示支持
No, I ain't got no idea, I was just being supportive of you.
我只是想给集体一点回应
I was just, like, trying to give back to my community,
-你懂我意思吗 -贾马尔 宝贝...
- you know what I mean? - Jamal. Baby...
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you! - I love you.
求你了... 你有什么主意
I'm begging... What's-what's your idea?
天呐
Oh, my God.
好了 我们应该玩真心话大冒险
A'ight-- we should play truth or dare.
好啊 真...
Oh, snap. True...
-真心话 -还没有人问问题
- Truth! - Hey... No one asked a question yet.
真心话 贾马尔害怕小丑 是吧
Truth: Jamal is scared of clowns, right?
-是的 -是真的 真心话
- True. - That's true, that's true.
贾马尔的脚超臭
Jamal got hella smelly feet.
-真的 真的 -就像恶心的
- True, true. - Like, gross, bee-ba soo-rah,
-垃圾 -真的 真的
- trash. - True, true.
是真的 还有 所有贾马尔的
Oh, that's true-true. Also, also, um, all of Jamal's,
前男友们 他有很多前男友
like, ex-boyfriends-- and he's got a lot, 'cause, like,
因为他很低调 你懂吗 你知道的
he's low-key ho-key, you know what I mean? You know-you know what,
-迈克尔是我的最爱 -但是是谁说的
- Michael's my favorite. - But who said that, though?
这是真的 真的
That's true, true, true.
好吧 你不能这么玩 但是 真心话
Okay, this is not how you play, but, truth:
凯为了支付法学院的学费
Kai... put himself through law school
兼♥职♥做了脱衣舞男 名字叫
as an exotic dancer named
巧克力炸♥药♥
Chocolate and Dynamite.
如果迈克尔那么特别
If Michael was so special,
为什么戒指戴到我手指上了呢
why do I have a ring on my finger?
♪是真的 宝贝 你的爱...♪
♪To be true, baby boy, your love...♪
该死
Oh, hell.
你向他求婚了但是没告诉我吗
You proposed to him and you didn't tell me?
♪足够大了 让我对你挑三拣四♪
♪Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you.♪
听着 听着 听着
Yo! Hey, yo, listen,listen, listen, listen.
敬吉赛尔和贝基
To Giselle and Becky.
-干杯 -好的
- Cheers. - Get that!
还敬杰夫·金斯利
And Jeff Kingsley's
对帝国娱乐的新愿景
new vision for Empire.
-好啊 -再来一点
- Okay, yeah! - Get a little more on that.
杰夫个屁
Jeff, my ass.
我觉得你们需要
I think you need to give yourself
多肯定肯定自己的功劳 女士们
a little more credit, ladies.
因为杰夫·金斯利没有意识到
Because what Jeff Kingsley doesn't realize is that...
这一切都是靠你们自己挣来的
you pulled yourself up from nothing.
是这样的
Hey. Got that right.
-你们投入时间 -是的
- You put in your time. - Yeah.
-付出了艰辛 -是的
- You paid your dues. - Yes.
-现在出头了 及时行乐 -好吧
- And your moment is right now. - All right.
杰夫·金斯利没有愿景...
And Jeff Kingsley doesn't have a vision...
他只有一台电脑
he's got a computer.
好吧 有什么问题吗
Okay, well, what's wrong with that?
那天他来录音棚干嘛
Why was he really in the studio the other day?
他在…"关心"我的工作
He was... minding my business.
说真的呢
The real reason.
他是个笨蛋
He's a chump.
是个婊♥子♥
And a bitch.
而且他想跟你们解约
And he wants to drop you from the label.
-什么 -你搞什么...
- What? - Wh-What... the hell you...?
我不 我不理...
I don't-I don't unders...
我们刚刚酷毙了
We just killed in there.
-什么 -他不知道
- What? - He don't know.
我不理... 我不理解 什么
I don't unders... I don't understand. What?
因为他一无所知
It's because he don't know nothing about nothing.
-等一下 -你难道不担心
- Wait a minute... - Don't you worry, though.
让我说一句
I got this.
他是一个数据...
He's a digital...
-混♥蛋♥ -不不不 我们...
- scumbag. - No, no, no, no. No, we-we...
我们一直在非常努力地工作
we been working really hard.
这档子事 真心让人怀念里昂家族
This, right here-- this is what makes you miss the Lyons.
至少他们知道我们的价值
'Cause at least they knew what we were worth.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
我以为我们说好了 去洗澡吃饭
I thought we agreed, man-- shower and dinner.
没时间
No time.
我听了你的攻击歌♥
I listened to your diss track.
-很燃吧 -我听出了很多伤痛
- It's lit, right? - I heard a lot of pain.
我觉得你应该找个人谈谈 心理医生
I think you should talk to somebody. A therapist.
我才不用 你已经占据了家里的疯子位
That ain't me. You holding the crazy spot in the family.
安德鲁患有躁郁症
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表