剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Grandma, look. It's Daddy and Tata singing on TV.
我来看看 宝贝
Okay, let me see, baby.
我来看看
Let me see.
还真是他们 看看这画
Ooh, it sure is. Look at that.
-我的小骄傲 -琦琦小姐 有人来找你
- I'm so proud of... - Ms. Cookie, you have a guest.
这样吧 亲爱的
Uh, you know what, sweetheart?
不如你跟胡安妮塔小姐一起
Why don't you go with Ms. Juanita
去画完这幅杰作
and finish working on this masterpiece
好让奶奶可以贴在冰箱门上好吗
so Grandma can put it on her refrigerator, okay?
真是我的小骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
来吧 小画家小姐
Come on here, Little Miss Picasso.
给奶奶一个大大的拥抱吧
Give Granny a big hug. Hmm?
-拜 小宝贝 -跟我来吧
- Bye, sweetie. - Come go with me,
这样你就能给画册填完色
so that you can finish coloring.
我和埃文分手了
Evan and I broke up.
你说得对 他就是个混♥蛋♥
You were right. I mean, he is a complete dick.
琦琦 我能不能暂住在这里
Cookie, I was wondering if I could stay here.
你♥爸♥妈不是有瓦供你遮头
Oh, don't your momma and daddy got a roof
有四面墙供你遮风吗
and four walls you could stay under?
我们现在的关系不太好
We're not exactly getting along right now.
大概是因为你这种混♥蛋♥态度
Yeah, probably 'cause of your nasty-ass attitude.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
我不是故意对你说那些话的
I didn't mean those things that I said to you.
我当时只是很难过
I was just, like, upset.
求你
Please...
你是我唯一的希望了
you're, like, my only hope.
你要打给你♥爸♥妈 告诉他们你在哪里
You need to call your parents and let them know where you are.
而且只是暂住 收起你脸上的假笑吧
And this is temporary, so wipe that smirk off your face.
如果下个月来 你这副干巴巴的样子
Come next month, you won't be in my kitchen
休想在我厨房♥里讨吃的
begging for snacks with your little ashy ass.
我真的走投无路了
I would like you to know I am thoroughly moisturized.
拜托 琦琦 你不是真的...
Come on, Cookie, you can't actually...
如果你要住在我这里
If you're living under my roof,
就要去找工作 明白吗
you're gonna have to get a job, you understand?
好的 遵命
Okay. Yes, ma'am.
给 饿死鬼吃吧
Here. For your hungry ass.
谢谢你 琦琦
Thank you, Cookie.
你去我家
You come to my house,
和我家人一起
you sit with my family,
同桌而坐
at my table...
你是想安抚我还是怎么的
Was that to try and lull me to sleep or something?
不不不 我
No, no, no. I...
那天我和卢修斯·里昂一家真的挺开心的
I really had quite a day with the Lucious Lyon clan.
真的
I-I did.
其实现在回想起来 都还觉得很开心
Still brings a smile to my face when I think about it, actually.
如果你是不爽封锁歌♥曲的事
If you're angry about the vaulting,
你和我都很清楚 卢修斯 那只是生意
you know as well as I do, Lucious, it's just business.
失败的生意
It was bad business.
当你得知收益会受损
I mean, why do it at the beginning of your quarter
那为什么在季度初还要去做
when you know that your revenue is gonna take a hit?
拜托 那只是长远的战略
Come on, dude, that's just long-term strategy.
那不是战略
No, that's not strategy.
战略是要和我商谈
Strategy is negotiating with me.
封锁我的一部分音乐
You know, lock up some of my music,
就像王子当初和视频网站搞的那一出
like Prince did back in the day with YouTube,
这样我们俩都会成为赢家
and therefore we both make out on top.
前提是我希望你能投资成功
That's assuming that I want your little venture to succeed.
你为什么会不希望呢
Why wouldn't you?
里昂经纪公♥司♥又不是个唱片公♥司♥
I mean, LFM is not a label.
这里不存在竞争关系
It's not in competition here.
我告诉你个小秘密吧 卢修斯
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, Lucious.
我要在帝国娱乐新建一个管理部门
I'm gonna start a new management division here at Empire.
那我只能说你这做法
Then I would say that you're acting like somebody
非常不知死活
that don't care about their life much longer.
你是威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
你为什么在员工会议上
Why do you keep firing people
不停地开人 你在怕什么
at your staff meetings? What are you afraid of?
不知道史蒂夫·乔布斯会怎么看你这混♥蛋♥做法
I wonder what Steve Jobs would think about your bitch-ass moves.
你想知道我不用你音乐的真正原因吗
You want to know the real reason that I vaulted your music, Lucious?
因为我要让这一整代人
It's because I'm going to wipe you from the consciousness
都忘记你的存在
of an entire generation.
我要让你彻底消失
I'm gonna make you extinct.
这听上去像私人恩怨
That sounds personal, Jeff.
听起来可不是什么策略
That doesn't sound like strategy.
金斯利终于亮出了底牌
So, Kingsley finally showed his ass.
是私人恩怨
This is personal.
-你在听吗 -好的
- Hey, are you listening? - Okay.
今晚见你和昆西 好的 拜
I'll see you and Quincy tonight. All right. Bye.
女友比工作还重要吗
Putting your girl in front of business, huh?
这也很重要 老爸
Well, this is important, too, Pop.
她不可能这么重要 我们都还没见过她
Well, she can't be that important-- we ain't met her yet.
-这次是真人吗 -少来
- This one real? - Stop.
小安被陷害出现幻觉爱上一个不存在的女人[第四季]
我们要找出金斯利打算如何应对
We have to find out what's Kingsley gonna do
由于我音乐而损失的这笔钱
about the lost revenue from my music.
是啊 我不知道 也许他换了别的音乐
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he's replacing it somehow.
我不明白
I don't understand.
爸 我知道你的音乐为帝国娱乐赚了多少
I know how much money your music made for Empire, pop--
他们得损失好几百万
it's gonna cost them millions.
对吧 他们肯定有别的收入渠道
Okay? There has to be a supplemental revenue stream
来填补损失的部分
to replace what they've lost.
我们得找出这笔钱是哪来的
Yeah, well, we need to find out where that money's coming from.
这傻缺肯定在谋划什么
This sucker's up to something,
而这次我不会再被蒙蔽了
and I don't want to be blindsided again.
我们挺你 老爸
We got you, Pop.
听着 你妈最近很忙
And look, your mama's... she got a lot on her plate right now,
先别告诉她这事
so let's kind of keep this quiet.
没问题
Hey, mum's the word.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
怎么 今天是休闲星期五吗
What is it, Casual Friday?
把西装穿上
Wear a suit.
一切都会搞定的 老板
It'll get done, boss man,
一切都会搞定的
it'll get done.
好的
Okay.
卢修斯
Lucious.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
你是不是去见金斯利了
Did you go see Kingsley?
这么说吧 我去调查真♥相♥了
Let's just say I went on a fact-finding mission.
宝贝 那音乐是我们的传承
Baby, that music's our legacy.
那音乐是我们的过去 卢修斯
That music is our past, Lucious.
现在我们要专注未来 但我不能孤军奋战
We are working on our future, and I can't do it alone.
我就在这和你一起 宝贝
I'm right here with you, baby.
听着 我只想确保里昂经纪公♥司♥...
Look, I'm just trying to make sure that LFM...
成长起来并继续壮大
grows up and gets big and strong,
这样就没人能再用权力碾压我们
so that nobody can ever hold power over us again.
仅此而已
That's all.
我们齐心协力 永不改变
We're in this forever, you and me.
同舟共济
Together.
你能信吗 这已经是我们输给他的
Can you believe that? That's the third case
第三个案子了
that we've lost to him!
我敢肯定 埃迪买♥♥通了那法官
I'm telling you, Eddie has paid that judge off.
也许我们只好改个名
Maybe we just take the "L,"
-然后另起炉灶 -我不知道你怎么想
- and start something else new. - I don't know about you,
但我可没打算放弃
but I'm-I'm not quitting.
也许如果你...
Maybe if you...
继续说啊 卢修斯
Go ahead and say it, Lucious.
失去帝国娱乐你觉得是我的责任
You blame me for losing Empire.
-说啊 -不 别让我说这些违心话
- Say it. - No, don't try and put no words in my mouth.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要离开这
Oh, I'm getting the hell out of here
免得我说些收不回的伤人话
before I say something that can't get unsaid.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表