剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我们要谈谈信任巡演的第二个阶段
We got to talk about phase two of the Trust Tour.
这就是我在乐观面对
Look, this is me being positive, okay?
我要回去工作
I'm going back to work.
宝贝
Babe.
我去
Wow, dang.
来 来
All right. All right.
来
All right.
见鬼的 宝贝 这...
Damn, babe. What's the...
我也想你了 你急什么
I missed you, too. What's the rush?
我只在市里待两天
Well, I'm only in town for two days,
而你要回去弄巡演的事
and you have a tour to get back to.
我知道
I know.
你忘了吧
You forgot, didn't you?
拜托 宝贝 看看你的日程表
Come on, babe. Check your calendar.
我们几周都没在一起了
We haven't been... together in weeks.
滚床单约会
Sex date.
对 滚床单约会
Boom. Sex date.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我现在事情很多
I just got a lot going on right now.
给我点时间好吗
Give me a second, all right?
巡演
The tour, you know,
真的很好 只是...
it's really good, it's just...
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
觉得我总是想有些变化什么的
feel like I want to shake it up or something, you know?
燕尾服试穿怎么样了
How'd the tux fittings go?
是你在负责弄燕尾服 宝贝
Y-You're on tux duty, babe.
不是 凯
No, I'm not, Kai.
你有看过我花了几小时去弄的表格吗
Did you even look at the spreadsheet I spent hours on?
刚刚听到自己说的话 我像是个结婚狂人
I just heard myself, and I sound like freakin' groomzilla.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我破坏气氛了吗 -当然没有
- Did I kill the mood? - Absolutely not.
而且 我想亲你的脖子想了一整天
Besides, I have been dreaming of kissing your neck all day.
滚床单约会实在是太棒了
You know, the sex date is off the chain.
Jr. Hi feat. The Weeknd - Secrets
♪你知我所想 我不说出口♪
♪You know what I want, I won't say it♪
♪你知我所想 我不说出口 宝贝♪
♪You know what I want, I won't say it, baby♪
♪耶 耶 耶♪
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah♪
♪耶 耶 耶♪
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
我很开心你打给我 很高兴见到你
I'm glad you called. It's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
进来吧
Come in.
我刚做好晚饭
I'm just about finished making dinner.
我给了你几周的时间去考虑
I have given you weeks to think about it.
我们需要一个答复
We need an answer.
我和卢修斯并不是那种父慈子孝的关系
Lucious and I don't exactly play catch in the park on Sundays.
如果我突然出现
If I turn up all of a sudden out of nowhere,
他会知道事有蹊跷的
he's gonna know something's up.
里昂是个街头混混
Lyon is a street hustler.
他总是觉得事有蹊跷
He will always think something's up.
但是你比他更聪明不是吗
And you're smarter. Aren't you?
至少你是一直这么和我说的
I mean, at least that's what you've been telling me.
打消他的疑虑
Convince him otherwise.
这个
This...
是录音装置
is a recording device.
你要戴在身上
You're gonna put it on,
然后去和你♥爸♥好好谈一谈
and then you're gonna have a conversation with your dad
聊聊他最近是怎么在达蒙·克洛斯的帮助下
about how he recently got a large sum of money out of Panama
从巴拿马得到了一笔巨资的
with the help of Damon Cross.
你们想我就这样带上窃听器吗
You expect me to wear a wire, just like that?
不是
No.
你没有义务这么做
You're under no obligation.
但是假如你想
But if you want to have the satisfaction
从亲手扳倒卢修斯·里昂中获得一种满足感
of knowing that you're the one who took down Lucious Lyon
以报他当年抛弃你们母子之恨
for everything he did to you and your mother,
那就来助我们一臂之力吧
then you'll help us.
告诉我窃听器要怎么用
Show me how this thing works.
嘻哈帝国
第五季 第十五集
现在他想把金斯利带回我们的生活里
And now he wants to bring kingsley back into our lives.
现在吗
Now?
可不是最佳时机
Not the best timing.
他对你要求太多了
He asking a lot of you.
是的 还有
Well, that and...
安德鲁在经历的事情
...what Andre is going through.
我想打起精神来 但有时候
I'm trying to keep it together, but sometimes...
你做不到
You can't.
那也没关系的
And that's okay.
你的感受是很正常的
You know, what you're feeling is normal.
害怕 愧疚 觉得自己没用
Terrified, guilty, useless...
那些都是正常的吗
All of that is normal?
当然 当你的孩子在经历这些情况下
Yes. When your child's facing a situation like this, absolutely.
我女儿生病的时候我就是这种感受
That's what I felt when my daughter was sick.
卢修斯说我们得坚强起来
Lucious say we gotta be strong, gotta stay tough.
这对你来说还不够
That's not enough for a person like you.
你知道我是怎么过来的吗
You know how I got through it?
我放下了自己坚强的一面
I had to stop being a tough guy.
我没有回避我的恐惧感
I didn't stuff down my fear.
我允许自己去感受
I let myself feel it.
我必须要为了我的宝贝女儿去感受
I had to-- I had to feel it for my baby girl.
我需要这么做
I needed to.
卢修斯不会让我说这些
Lucious won't let me say it, but...
但我不能送别我的儿子 达蒙
I can't bury my son, Damon.
琦琦 别阻挡你的情绪
Cookie, just feel it.
你不能逃避
You know, you can't run away from it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的
You know how we do.
我永远在这里陪你
I'm always gonna be here for you.
永远
Always.
我希望你能和我一起
I wish that you were at my counseling session
参加布朗牧师的咨♥询♥指导
with Pastor Brown.
你们说到我了吗
Did you talk about me?
是的
We did.
所以你现在想谈谈上帝了吗
So you wanna have the God talk now, huh?
如果你愿意的话
If you're up for it.
我很开心你有教会可以依靠 泰里
I'm glad you have the church to lean on, Teri.
我对上帝没有像你一样的感情
I don't feel the same way about God that you do.
你不相信上帝吗
You don't believe?
我相信上帝
I believe in God.
甚至几个轮回之前 我和他还是好兄弟
In fact, many lifetimes ago, me and God were boys.
那后来呢
So what changed?
我爱过他
I loved Him.
他却用惩罚来回报我的爱
He repaid that love with punishment,
一次又一次
time and time again.
安德鲁 上帝不会惩罚人的
Andre, God doesn't punish.
-上帝试炼我们 -不
- God can test us. - No,
他不只是试炼我
he didn't just test me,
这不仅仅是试炼 泰里
this was more than a test, Teri.
这是私人恩怨
This was personal.
我确信不是这样的
I'm sure that wasn't the case.
上帝夺走了我的妻子
God took my wife.
上帝带走了我的儿子
God took my son.
上帝不能为我做什么
There's nothing that God can do for me
因为我不想跟他扯上关系 泰里
because I don't want nothing to do with God, Teri.
你得接受这一点
You're gonna have to accept that.
不
No.
我接受不了
I can't.
但我可以...暂时放下
But I can drop it... for now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 小姐
Hey, little lady.
我怎么不知道
I didn't know we had
我们之间是"不用打招呼就顺便来访"的关系
a-a "Drop by unannounced" type relationship.
-不好意思 -你想干什么 卢修斯
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表