剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
很高兴见到你
Damn. Glad to see you.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back.
最弱的小崽子
The runt of the litter.
瑟斯提
Thirsty.
卢修斯 我能跟你单独聊聊吗
Lucious, could I talk to you for a second in private?
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
-给我点空间 -你说真的吗
- Make some room. - Are you serious?
-对 我认真的 -行
- You're damn right I'm serious. - Oh, all right.
你可能需要你的律师
You might need your lawyer.
我还是认为你应该给这个遗落的儿子
I still think you need to take a DNA test
-做个DNA测试 -我很高兴你来了
- for the forgotten son here. - Ah. I'm so glad you came, man.
见到你真好 杰夫
It's really good to see you, Jeff.
想来点喝的吗
You want a drink?
可以
Oh, yeah.
-黑朗姆还是白朗姆 -黑的 谢谢
- Dark or light? - Dark, please.
感谢你愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我看你这次来不是为了抹杀我的音乐
Man, I figured you weren't here to try and erase my music again.
是 那件事真是很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
我之前
I was being...
太小心眼太冲动了
vindictive and emotional.
但你现在在这 不是吗
But you're here now, right?
我们关系如初
We're good.
为信任巡演的成功举办干杯
Congratulations on the Trust Tour.
明智之举
Brilliant move.
我得跟粉丝重修旧好
Well, I had to handle a few repairs with the fans,
尤其是我们在这制♥造♥了这么多混乱过后
especially after all the mess we all made around here,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
我重申 这是我的错
Again, that's my fault.
不管造成多少损失 我都很抱歉
And for whatever it's worth, I'm sorry.
我还以为你来这里
Wow. Hey, I thought you would come here
是想听我长篇大段地道歉呢
expecting me to do a whole lot of apologizing.
为什么道歉
Apologize for what?
因为抛弃我
For... for abandoning me?
-跟我妈吸毒 -不不不
- Doing crack with my mom? - No. No, no, no,
我不能为没做过的事道歉 儿子
no, I can't apologize for something I never did, son.
我是个混混
I was a hustler.
但我从没用过那些东西
But I never used any of that stuff.
我没那么蠢
I wasn't that foolish.
-真的 -真的
- Really? - Really.
从没碰过那东西
Never touched the stuff.
我只是想祝贺你
Well, I just wanted to congratulate you
做到了不可能做到的事情
on pulling off the impossible.
帝国娱乐险死还生了
Empire's back from near death.
是啊 想灭掉里昂家族[狮子]可没那么容易
Yeah, it's hard to kill a Lyon.
丛林之王 宇宙主宰 不是吗
King of the jungle, master of the universe, right?
卢修斯
Lucious...
我从你身上能学到很多
I could learn a lot from you.
你的上笔交易
I mean, this-this last deal that you did...
是大♥师♥手笔
was a master class.
我上笔交易
My last deal?
我的意思是
No, I mean you obviously, uh,
你为巡演筹到了一大笔款项
raised a lot of money to fund the tour.
巡演
Oh, oh, the tour.
无意冒犯 但现在没人给帝国娱乐贷款
No offense, but nobody's giving Empire any loans right now,
所以是靠的现金注入还是
though, so... cash infusion or...
海外融♥资♥
overseas money?
要么是靠人脉 靠一个朋友
No, maybe a personal contact, a friend,
没有转手股票吧
so no stock changes hands.
我敬畏你 卢修斯
I'm in awe of you, Lucious.
认真的
Truly.
我每句话都很认真
I meant what I said.
我对自己的行为感到抱歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
由衷抱歉
Honestly.
你已经道过很多次歉了
Yeah. You've said that a few times.
不是你妈妈让你来的吧
Your mama didn't tell you to come here?
我妈妈
My mom?
不 是我自己的主意
No, this is all me.
该死
Oh, damn.
见谅 你知道吗 我们得
Oh, excuse me. You know what, we're gonna have to...
把会面时间缩短
cut this a little short.
我感觉现在有燃眉之急
I just realized I've got a fire I need to put out.
现在
Right now?
是的
Yeah. Um...
把瑟斯提叫回来
Hey, get Thirst back in here!
我们俩 为什么不
You and me, um, why don't we get together,
稍后再聚
like, later on, you know,
去吃点什么东西之类的
have a bite to eat or something?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
看见你真高兴 儿子
It's good seeing you, son.
我也是
Likewise.
那个混账儿子想要什么
What did the hellspawn want?
你还好吗
You all right?
很难说
I don't know.
他开始调查我们巡回演出的
I mean, he started off asking all these questions about...
资金来源问题
our financing the tour.
我想他在为联邦调查局做事
I think he's working with the Feds, man.
他来这是想陷害我
He in here trying to set me up.
所以
So...
虽然淋巴瘤没有缓解
although the lymphoma is not in remission,
你的疗效还是不错的 安德鲁
you've been responding really well to the treatments, Andre.
希望如此 这是第六周
At six weeks, I'd hope so.
这是不是意味着
So, does that mean that the cancer
从癌症四期开始好转了
has dropped from stage IV?
不完全是这么回事
That's not quite how it works.
我们的目标不是减轻癌症
The goal isn't to lessen it, so to speak.
而是清除癌症
The goal is to remove it.
医生 你不如就开门见山吧
Doc, why can't you just give us the bottom line on this thing?
我不喜欢猜测
I don't like to make predictions.
但考虑到你与癌症抗争的过程 安德鲁
But given the way you've been fighting, Andre,
我相信在下次治疗以后
I believe that after this next treatment,
你就能进入无癌状态了
you could be cancer-free.
-天哪 -感谢上帝 感谢上帝
- Oh, my God! - Thank God! Oh, thank God.
-感谢上苍 -谢天谢地
- Thank you, God! - Thank God.
感谢斯温医生
And thank you, Dr. Swain.
-当然 -谢天谢地啊
- Of course. - Thank you, God! Thank you.
我们会永远感谢西药
Let's not forget Western medicine
和大夫的妙手回春
and-and the good doctor's skills.
好 好
Yes, yes.
我真为你开心 儿子
I am so happy for you, son.
谢谢妈妈
Yeah, thanks, Ma.
他会好起来的 他会
He's gonna get better. He's gonna...
我就知道
I knew it.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
妈
Hey, Ma.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
卢修斯今天来找我了
Lucious came to see me today.
想用花言巧语来骗我
He tried to sweet-talk me.
他真是太自大了
His ego is so freakin' big.
他真以为他能赢回我的心
He actually thinks he can get me back.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他就是恶魔
He's the Devil.
从我认识他那天起
He's brought us nothing but pain
他就只给我们带来痛苦
since the day I met him.
我恨他
I hate him.
你当时一定很喜欢他 才会愿意跟他上♥床♥
You must have liked him enough to sleep with him.
说话注意一点 小子
You watch your mouth, boy.
我只是年少轻狂不谙世事
I was so young and stupid.
我只是想努力合群
I was just trying so hard to fit in,
他竟然...
and he... he just...
他怎么了
He just what?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表