剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Eddie used to play all these same games.
总是把我和别人做比较
Always comparing me to somebody else.
"克里斯蒂娜的声音比你强"
"Christina's vocals are bigger than yours."
"碧昂斯的舞姿比你好看"
"Beyoncé's moves are better than yours."
我生产完都还没出院
I couldn't even make it out of the hospital
他就让我减掉"怀孕体重"
before he told me, "Lose the baby weight."
这几乎让我厌恶自己了
Damn near made me hate myself.
你们都没看出这其中的共通点吗
And y'all don't even recognize the connection here?
你们都没看出你们被这些男人
I mean, really, you don't see about just how you're playing
利用了吗
right into the hands of these men?
我爱你 小贾 但是...
I love you, Mal, but...
你跟这些男人有什么不同呢
what makes you any different right now?
就是啊 你也是个业内大男人
For real. You are just another industry man
对两个女人指手画脚
telling two women what to do.
-天下乌鸦一般黑 -行 这么说吧
- The same old thing. - Okay, you know what?
我接受你们的批评
I-I'm gonna... I'm gonna receive that.
从现在开始 我们不再这样了
So let's say that it's gonna be different from now on.
这里有两个强势的黑人女歌♥手
We got two strong, black, female artists.
这些男人让你们互相攻击
These men are here pitting y'all against each other
是为了让你们看不清自己真正的实力
to distract you from what your actual power is.
你们同心协力
Y'all together.
拿出真正的实力
Take all of that power, man,
投入到音乐里
and put it into the music.
我不想当一个
I mean, look, I don't... I don't want to be a...
对你们指手画脚的业内大男人
an industry man telling y'all what to do.
但我们能再试一次吗
But can we try it again?
团结起来
Unified.
好 好
Okay, okay.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 小东西
Thank you, trinket.
你们能停一下吗
Oh, my... Can y'all stop with that?
你喜欢这样逗弄人吧
You like that one, don't you?
你是专业的
You're a professional.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
那次派对之后
All right, after the party,
你还和达蒙·克洛斯联♥系♥过吗
did you ever talk to Damon Cross again?
不 只有那一次
Nah. It was just a one-off.
他从没打过来
He never called.
那维克托·霍斯特呢
What about Victor Horst?
我跟你说了我知道的一切
Look, I told you everything I know, all right?
你拿着一推没用的照片给我看
Now you're showing me pictures of dudes at Mar-a-Lago.
我可帮不上忙
I can't help you with that. All right, now,
有人还在帝国娱乐等我...
they're expecting me back at Empire--
-我得回去工作了 -维克托·霍斯特
- I need to get back to work. - Victor... Horst.
进度如何了 维克托
Where we at, Victor?
我把钻石换成了欧元
I converted the diamonds to euros
通过慈善机构洗钱后 拿到了现金
and funneled the cash through a charity.
-卢旺达孤儿基金会吗 -是啊
- Yeah, the Orphans of Rwanda Fund? - Yeah.
谁会去查救治孤儿的钱
Nobody questions dying orphans.
我们答应给他们百分之十
Well, we, uh, promised them ten percent.
我给孤儿院打了电♥话♥ 他们没收到钱
I called the orphanage. They didn't receive their cut.
你为什么要联♥系♥他们
Why the hell would you talk to them?
我这是尽职而已
It's called doing my job...
-混♥蛋♥ -你已经不再
- assclown. - You don't work
为卢修斯·里昂工作了
for Lucious Lyon anymore.
你的本职工作是准备好转帐单
You're supposed to just draw up the transfer documents.
告诉我 维克托
So, tell me, Victor,
到底给了孤儿们多少钱
how much money actually went to the orphans?
这就是美妙之处了 我用暴♥力♥
Here's the beauty of it: I strong-armed
威胁了孤儿院院长
the orphanage director
让他把一千万美元全还给我们
to kick us back the entire $10 million.
我做了一点调查
I did a little research.
离岸账户里只有九百万美元
There's only $9 million in the offshore account.
我觉得你搞错了
I think you made a mistake.
不 我觉得你搞错了
Nah, I think you made the mistake when you...
是你私吞了那百分之十
pocketed... that ten... percent!
我讨厌骗子
I hate liars!
你给那个孤儿院两百万
You send $2 million to that orphanage.
-两百万 -好的
- $2 million. - Okay.
他说对了一件事 我不是卢修斯·里昂
And he is right about one thing: I ain't no Lucious Lyon.
我比他危险多了
I'm a lot more dangerous.
清理一下尸体
Clean him up.
抬他起来 卷上 弃尸
Get him up. Roll this up. Get him out of here.
我们所需要的是
What we need
大胆和新鲜的东西
is something bold and new
能让粉丝们重新爱上帝国娱乐
to bring the fans back to Empire.
这才是我的重点
That's what I'm talking about.
你凭什么觉得人们会买♥♥巡演的票
What makes you think people will even buy tickets to this tour?
吸引粉丝去下载音乐 都成问题
We can't even get fans to download music.
没错 帝国娱乐现在正风雨飘摇
Exactly. Empire is in a very delicate situation.
-巡演可能会雪上加霜 -目前看来
- A tour could be crippling. - From what I'm hearing,
对于这次巡演的拨款 无明确蓝图
there's no clear vision on how to fund this tour.
不明确
No vision?
我们走到今天这一步 都怪你 凯利
I mean, you're responsible for us being in this position, Kelly.
你说什么[原谅]Excuse me?
对 "原谅你了"
Yeah, excuse you.
你找了个技术人员来管理我们公♥司♥
You hired the computer geek to run our company.
你这是要把金斯利
So now you're gonna blame Kelly
报复他生父的脏水 往凯利身上泼吗
for Kingsley's vendetta against his daddy?
你懂怎么管理公♥司♥吗 吉赛尔
What do you know about running a company, Giselle, huh?
你一直都是靠埃迪做决策
Eddie made all of the decisions.
靠埃迪做决策 首先 不是那样
Eddie made all the decisions? First of all, that's not true.
-随便了 -住嘴 大家别说了
- Whatever. - Stop! Everybody stop!
住嘴 能别再吵了吗
Stop! Will you stop?!
大家都别吵了
Everybody stop!
你们是不是有病啊
What the hell is wrong with you!?
这样一直吵下去
Every minute spent fighting
只会浪费时间 让帝国娱乐少赚钱
is another Empire's not making money!
我们怎么还能指望重建歌♥迷们的信任
How the hell can we expect to rebuild our customers' trust?
你们都不能互相信任
You can't even trust each other.
♪好戏就要开始♪
♪It's about to go down♪
♪已获至宝 还不自知♪
♪Baby, don't you know what you've found♪
♪到我身边 别再拈花惹草♪
♪Get over here, stop messing around♪
♪因为好戏就要开始♪
♪'Cause it's about to go down♪
♪因为好戏就要开始♪
♪'Cause it's about to go, go♪
♪老娘身边 男人无数♪
♪See, I've got so many options♪
♪中意你 但你要洁身自好♪
♪You got priority but not if there's a problem♪
♪跟我玩玩而已 就要当心♪
♪And if you waste my time, proceed with caution♪
♪老娘立马甩掉你♪
♪'Cause I can quit that in a second♪
♪跟老娘玩暧昧♪
♪So when you pull up with no headlights♪
♪最好设期限 否则就出局♪
♪Better make the deadline, otherwise you're out the game♪
♪否则就出局♪
♪Otherwise you're out the game♪
♪美好时光♪
♪You know there's a good time♪
♪等你开启♪
♪Waiting for you inside♪
♪不容错过♪
♪You don't wanna miss a thing♪
♪好戏就要开始♪
♪It's about to go down...♪
你们觉得如何
What do y'all think?
这才是帝国娱乐的音乐实力
I think that is what Empire's all about.
这才是冠军单曲
I think that is a number one single.
没人花钱下载 有个屁用啊
Yeah, now try and find somebody to buy the damn thing.
我们只要做出绝佳的音乐回馈粉丝就行了
Look, all we got to do is give the fans something undeniable.
他们会回粉我们
They'll come back.
回馈粉丝
Give them something.
对
Yes.
我得在帕特尔走前拦住他
I got to stop Patel before he leaves.
♪好戏就要开始♪
♪It's about to go down♪
♪已获至宝 还不自知♪
♪Baby, don't you know what you've found♪
♪到我身边 别再拈花惹草♪
♪Get over here, stop messing around♪
♪因为好戏就要开始♪
♪'Cause it's about to go, go dow-ah-ah-ah-ah♪
♪因为好戏就要开始获♪
♪'Cause it's about to go, go♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表