剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
"信任巡演"结束了
The Trust Tour is over.
我们巡演暂停 我们要发表声明
Our tour is stalled. We need to make a statement.
你刚才收到了强制令 命令你
What you have there is an injunction ordering you
让帝国娱乐的"信任巡演"继续
to allow the Empire Trust Tour to continue.
我宣布你们正式成为合法"夫夫"
I now pronounce you husband and husband.
-琦琦 我怀孕了 -什么
- Cookie, I'm pregnant. - What?
然而治疗癌症的化疗药物损害了心肌
The chemo drugs I took destroyed my heart muscle.
这种副作用无法复原
It's irreversible.
我不知道你这是什么意思
I don't know what you're saying right now.
我是说 我要自我了断 老爸
I'm saying I'm gonna end my life, Pop.
今早我一直在打电♥话♥
I've been on the phone
咨♥询♥最好的
with the best cardiologists
-全世界最好的心脏病专家 -爸
- in the world all morning. - Pop.
听着 我们要给你一颗新心脏 儿子
Look, we are going to get you a new heart, son.
因为化疗我会被排在捐赠名单的最后面
I'd be so far down the donor list because of the chemo, Pop.
-不可能及时得到捐赠的 -好吧
- I'd never get one in time. - Okay,
那我们就给你弄一颗人造心脏
then we're going to get you a-an artificial heart.
手术我肯定挺不过来
I wouldn't survive the surgery.
就算我挺过来了
And even if I did, it...
也不过是苟延残喘拖着而已
well, it prolongs the inevitable.
如果有必要 我会给你买♥♥一颗新的心脏
I will buy you a brand-new heart if I have to.
我不会...我不让你这么做
I don't... I'm not letting you do this.
你有没有想过
Do you have any idea
这会对你母亲造成怎样的打击
what that would do to your mother?
还有对你的兄弟们
To your brothers?
我就在为他们考虑 爸
That's who I'm thinking about, Pop.
你知道如果心跳停止会发生什么吗
You know what happens when your heart stops working?
我的肾脏 肝脏
My kidneys, my liver...
所有的器官都会衰竭至死亡
all of my organs will shut down.
我会在所有所爱的人面前窒息死去
I'll suffocate in front of everyone I love.
-你觉得这不会打击到他们吗 -安德鲁
- What do you think that'll do to them? - A-Andre...
我查过了 考虑了每一种可能
I've done the research, I have looked at every angle.
这是最佳的方案了
This is the best way.
爸
Pop...
这绝对是我这辈子
it's the hardest thing
做过的最难的事情
I have ever had to do in my life.
我不确定可以一个人完成
I'm not sure I can do it alone.
除了你没有别人知道此事
Nobody knows about this but you.
只有你 爸
You, Pop.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
好吧 听我说 我...
Okay, look, I'm-I'm...
我还需要再多一点的时间
I'm just gonna need a little bit of time
-拜托 爸 -去尝试 帮你想办法
- Please, Pop. - to try and figure something out with this...
我今晚就要实施了 爸
I'm doing this tonight, Pop.
不行 绝不可以
No, you do not!
在跟我知会以前
You don't do a damn thing
你什么也不准做
until you talk to me.
什么也不准做
You don't do nothing.
我要去透透气
I need air.
妈妈
贾马尔
嘻哈帝国
第五季 第十七集
琦琦 我真的没想到
Cookie, I wasn't expecting this.
我怀孕的时候也没想到
Neither was I when I got pregnant.
你从来都不会是准备好的 宝贝
You're never ready, honey,
但是安德鲁会陪在你身边
but you will have Andre right by your side.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
你为什么还不告诉他
Now, why haven't you told him yet?
听着 我...
Look, I...
我不确定能把这个孩子生下来
I'm not sure I can carry this baby to term.
我做了些检查
I had some tests,
今天要见医生
and I'm meeting with the doctor today
过一遍检查结果
to go over the results.
-安德鲁经历了太多 只是... -我
- A-Andre has been through so much. Just... - I...
我不想在消息落实之前告诉他
I don't want to tell him until I know it's real.
听着 你给了我的孩子
Look, you have given my baby
又一个奋斗活下来的理由
another reason to fight.
而且他爱着你
And he loves you.
你不知道任何事都改变不了他对你的爱吗
Don't you know nothing will ever change that?
琦琦 能否保密 只有我们俩知道
Cookie, can we please just keep this between the two of us,
至少是在我听到医生的结论之前
at least until I-I've heard from the doctor?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-你♥爸♥爸去哪了 -妈
- Hey, where's your father? - Hey, Ma. Oh...
-他出去了 -好吧
- he stepped out. - Oh, okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready to go?
我们要去我在哈莱姆最爱的溜冰场 对吧
My favorite rink in Harlem? Yeah?
溜冰场 就是滑旱冰的吗
Uh, rink. Rink, as in roller skating?
宝贝 你跟医生说了吗
Baby, did you-did you clear that with your doctor?
-你还在恢复 -我会没事的
- You're still healing. - I'll be fine,
妈 我列了一个清单
Ma. I made a list of all the things
是我战胜癌症后
I want to do now
-想要做的事 所以... -安德鲁
- that I've beaten cancer, so... - Andre,
真的很抱歉 医院叫我过去
I'm so sorry. The hospital called me in
上班 有个急诊
for a shift, there's been an emergency.
但是我们这周末可以去
But maybe we can go this weekend.
你真的不能找人帮你替班吗
Are you sure you can't just get somebody to cover your shift?
-我可以去 -但是
- I-I can go. I can go. - But...
-我可以 -谢了 妈 但我真的希望
- I can go. - Thanks, Ma, but I was really hoping
-能跟泰瑞好好待一段时间 -好吧
- to spend some quality time with Teri. - Yeah, well,
我想 跟妈妈好好待一段时间
I'm sure spending quality time with your mother
-也在你的清单上吧 -没错 的确是
- is on that list, too. - As a matter of fact, it is.
很好 去把车准备好 我马上出来
Good. Go get the car ready, I'll be out in a minute.
-谢谢你 琦琦 -没问题
- Thank you, Cookie. - Yes, ma'am.
听着 告诉我医生怎么说的
Look, just let me know what that doctor say.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - All right.
-你会没事的 -谢谢
- You gonna be all right. - Thank you.
我要自我了断 老爸
I'm gonna end my life, Pop.
小孩咳成这样你怎么能听到声音
How can you hear anything with little man coughing like that?
很抱歉我们的儿子给你造成了不便
Well, I'm sorry that our son is such an inconvenience for you.
你还好吗
You okay?
你呢
Are you?
真抱歉
Well, I'm sorry
很抱歉我们的儿子给你造成了不便
that our son is such an inconvenience for you.
七月圣诞节 老爸 嗬嗬嗬
It's Christmas in July, Pop. Ho, ho, ho.
安德鲁
Yo, Andre...
别上车
Get away from the car!
-我爱你 儿子 -我也爱你 爸
- I love you, son. - I-I love you, too, Pop.
别上车
Get away from the car!
宝贝
Baby?
琦琦
Cookie?
安德鲁
Andre?
怎么样 卢
What up, Lu?
想我吗
Miss me?
邦基
Bunkie.
黑鬼 你看到的就是我
Negro, you can see me.
你在这里做什么 邦基
What the hell are you doing here, Bunk?
该死 就这反应
Damn, it's like that?
没有 "邦基 怎么着
No... "Yo, Bunk, what's good?
云朵上的天使对你如何"
How the angels treating you up in the clouds?"
云朵上 老兄
The clouds, brother?
你知道自己会下地狱的
You know you burning in Hell.
一切都不会变的
Ain't nothing changed.
我可能也会这么说 但是
I might say the same. But...
我们都知道这是假的
we know that ain't true.
腿好点了吗
How's the leg?
你想怎样 邦基
What do you want, Bunk?
我想知道你为什么如此精神焕发
I want to know why you acting brand-new.
安德鲁没提过什么要求
Andre ain't ever ask for much.
所以你这个大骗子才在这里出现
So that's why you brought your lying ass up here?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表