剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
他不必知道
He doesn't have to.
这么说 我只要把达蒙·克洛斯招了
So all I got to do is roll on Damon Cross
这些就都不计较了吗
and all that'll go away?
帝国娱乐的钱将在今天之内退回银行
Empire's money's back in the bank by the end of the day
你老公会对此一无所知
and your husband is never the wiser.
我很抱歉[遗憾]I'm so sorry.
遗憾得知...
Sorry to learn that...
你在用纳税人的钱
you are using taxpayers' dollars,
这些钱本可以用来抓捕真正的罪犯
money that can be used to catch real criminals--
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和杀人犯 却用来跟踪无辜的公民
terrorists, murderers-- to follow around innocent citizens.
而且 没有任何证据
And then, with no evidence at all,
你就把我带进局里 浪费我的时间
you drag me down here, waste my damn time,
你还想用这种低级招数
and you try this junior high trick,
威胁要把我和达蒙·克洛斯之间的纯友情
threatening to out my platonic relationship with Damon Cross
告诉我老公
to my husband.
对我这样施压 让我崩溃和撒谎吗
What, so that I could crack under pressure and lie?
康威女士 你想让我撒谎吗
Ms. Conway, you want me to lie?
还趁着我律师不在场这么做
And all this without my attorney present.
你有病啊
You a trip.
我来告诉你 是什么让美国伟大
Let me tell you what makes America great.
就是我和我家人的存在
People like me and my family.
因为我们创造艺术
You know why? Because we create art,
艺术使人振奋 而不是用仇恨
and art lifts people up, not tear them down
谎言和欺骗来摧毁他们
with hate, lies, and deceit.
上帝不喜欢丑陋
God don't like ugly.
你的好日子不多了
And your days are numbered.
说完了 我要走了
And with that, I'm gonna go.
浪费别人的时间去吧
Waste someone else's time.
你没有任何把柄
You have nothing.
我就知道你会回来找我
I knew you'd be back.
我不是回来找你续旧情
Look, I'm not here for all that, okay?
我之前都讲清楚了
I meant what I said.
而你还是来找我了
Yet here you are.
说真的 琦琦
I'm telling you, Cookie...
我们的感情很特别
what we had is special.
我把外人不知道的经历都告诉你了
I shared things with you I never shared with anyone.
你也一样
You did, too.
不要因为胆怯 就抛开这份情
Don't just throw that away because you're scared.
我爱我老公
I love my husband.
你十六岁时爱上你老公
You fell in love with your husband when you were 16.
你从那时起所做的一切
Everything you've done since then
都是因为你"爱过"他
has been because you "loved" him.
琦琦
Cookie.
让我作为一个成熟的纯爷们
Let me show you what it's like when a grown man
好好爱你这个成熟的女人吧
loves a grown woman.
我想要我的老公
I want my husband
我的孩子们
and my boys
还有我们携手共建的生活
and the life we built.
这一切都没你的存在 达蒙
And that doesn't include you, Damon.
但我还你一个人情
But I'm-a do you a solid,
因为安德鲁生病之时
because when Andre was sick,
你给过我依靠 这是我欠你的
you held me down, so I owe you for that.
联调局盯上你了
The feds are after you.
他们会不惜任何代价
And they are willing to lie, cheat and kill
将你绳之于法
to take you down.
你得小心点
So watch your back.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你为什么要见我
Why'd you want to see me?
我需要你带我去参加青年总裁会议
I need you to get me into the YPO conference.
帕特尔在那里 我们需要他批准更多资金
Patel is there, and we need his approval for more funding.
青年总裁组织
YPO?
那些人只把我当作
You know those people think
做数据挖掘的混♥蛋♥私生子
I'm just the data-mining bastard
曾经被帝国娱乐扫地出门
that got shoved out the back door of Empire.
算了吧 安德鲁 不可能
Forget it, Andre, it's not happening.
我知道你幻想成为里昂家的人
Look, I know you fantasize about being a Lyon.
你成我肚子里的蛔虫了吗
Oh, so you're in my head now?
你是我兄弟
You're my brother.
你是我哥哥
You are my older brother...
我原谅你
and I forgive you.
我之前想毁掉公♥司♥
I tried to destroy this place.
这是你补救的机会
You can make it right.
为时未晚
It's not too late.
你需要多少钱
How much money are we talking?
什么 不是
What? No.
我只想让你带我进青年总裁组织
I-I just need you to get me into the YPO.
金斯利 我不是让你出钱
Kingsley, I'm not asking for your mon...
转账成功 一千万美金
这不及我欠帝国娱乐的一半
It's not half what I owe Empire.
希望这是个开端
Hopefully, it's a start.
你一直以来是为了钱才对我这么好吗
Were you just after a check the whole time?
不是 我不是为了钱
No, I wasn't looking for a check.
我是想要一个哥哥
I was looking for a brother.
好
Okay.
好 不 我明白 好
Yeah, no, I-I understand. Okay.
-好 -该上台了 各位 给
- Yeah. - All right, showtime, guys. Here you go. Here.
这是你俩的
That's for you and you.
听着 别来跟我说什么没有服装之类
Listen, don't come to me about no outfit, no costume,
这都不是事 有我呢 淡定
no none of that, I got you, relax.
小哈 五分钟以后上台 好吗
Keem, you on in five minutes, okay?
你 我找你一天了
You -- I've been looking for you all day.
你最好把电扇修好
You better have that fan fixed...
要么我会拿着叶片
or I'm-a take them blades
-切开你的喉咙 -好吧
- and slit your throat with it. - All right.
这里是什么情况
Uh, what is going on in here?
-琦琦来了 -你跑哪去了
- Cookie is here. - Where the hell have you been?
妹子 别冲我嚷嚷
Hey, girl, stop barking at me...
卢修斯也来了
Lucious here, too.
这是什么情况
What in the hell is going on?
公♥司♥账户不是都被冻结了吗
I thought the accounts were frozen.
别急 你的儿子们出来解决问题了
Hold on. Your sons have stepped up,
还有这位能力非凡的助理
with a little Black Girl Magic assistance.
得益于今晚特别演出
Trust Tour will go on,
信任巡演将继续进行
thanks to tonight's special concert.
特别演出
Special concert?
今晚将售卖♥♥合唱演出门票
We're charging for a night of duets.
所以钱有着落了
so... yay.
-我得上台了 -赶紧上台啊
- I got to get out there. - Yo, you better get on out there,
快上台 引爆全场
Go ahead and get out there, then. Get it, then.
等一下
Wait a minute...
他们合力办成了此事
They put this together.
-我震惊了 -我也是
- I don't get it. - I don't, neither,
我还得来点烈酒
and I'm gonna need something stronger than that.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声欢迎哈基姆和泰·朵拉·尚
on your feet for Hakeem and Ty Dolla Sign!
♪甩掉周围莺莺燕燕♪
♪Cancel all my women on the side♪
♪更多时间留给你♪
♪For a little more of your time♪
♪你想要什么都可以♪
♪Whatever you need, all right♪
♪你想要什么都可以♪
♪Whatever you need, all right♪
♪莫说我太夸张 今次莫如此♪
♪Don't say that I'm doing too much, not this time♪
♪今次莫如此♪
♪No, not this time♪
♪今次 今次♪
♪This time, this time, this time♪
♪今次 今次♪
♪This time, this time, this time♪
♪今次 今次♪
♪This time, this time, this time♪
♪我定会做好 做好♪
♪I'll get it right, get it right♪
♪定会做好 今次定会做好♪
♪Get it right, get it right this time♪
♪定会做好 今次定会做好♪
♪Get it right, get it right this time♪
♪定会做好 今次定会做好♪
♪Get it right, get it right this time♪
♪定会做好 今次定会做好♪
♪Get it right, get it right this time♪
♪定会做好 定会做好♪
♪Get it right, get it right♪
♪无数次 牵制我♪
♪Countless, the times you hold me down♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表