剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
所以我才知道有人需要帮助 好吗
Then I should know when somebody needs help, right?
说唱就是我的治疗方法
Rapping is my therapy.
看看你自己
Look at you.
没用的
It's not working.
你难道不想做你眼中最棒的父亲吗
Don't you want to be the best father you can be?
为了你的孩子们
Do it for your kids.
我是一个好父亲
I am a great father.
我的成长过程中没有母亲
And I grew up without Moms.
我非常肯定我不需要心理医生来告诉我
And I damn sure don't need no therapist
那样有多难受
to tell me how much that hurt.
我绝不想让贝拉经历同样的处境
I never wanted Bella to go through that.
但是你让她经历了
But you did that to her.
十一月二十五号♥对你来说有什么意义吗
Does November 25 mean anything to you?
那是朗达的预产期
It's Rhonda's due date.
我本来要当爸爸了
I was going to be a father.
我的儿子现在本来应该五岁了
My son would have been five years old now.
安妮卡杀了他 哈基姆
Anika killed him, Hakeem.
我不准备和你一起以牙还牙
And I'm not trying to go tit for tat with you on this.
我为给你造成的痛苦感到抱歉
I am sorry for the pain I caused you.
但是你没有
But you ain't, though.
我有
I am.
你是我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 哈基姆
You're my baby brother, Hakeem.
我从来没想过要伤害你或是贝拉
I never meant to hurt you or Bella.
而且我向你发誓
And I swear to you...
我要用我的余生
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life
来弥补
making up for that.
哈基姆 我们必须明白
Hakeem, I need us both to understand
彼此所经历的痛苦
what we've been through.
你能明白吗
Can you do that?
怎么着
You know what?
老娘走了
I'm leaving.
贝基 别闹了
Becky, come on, man,
-我跟你说过我正要去 -让我收拾东西
- I told you that I was going to, - Let me get my stuff.
-冷静点 都是因为爱 -让我收拾东西
- so just chill, it's all love. - Let me just get my stuff.
小薯片你听见了吗
Yeller! You heard it, Potato Chip?
当然听见了
I definitely heard it.
让他滚蛋
Tell him to kiss your ass.
你俩说得对
You guys are both right.
-滚一边去 -贝基
- Kiss my ass! - Becky...
-再见 -等等 贝基
- Bye! - Wait, wait, wait. Becky, Becky...
让她走吧 让她走吧
Just let her go, just let her go.
你就不想让我待在这 是吗
You really don't want me here, do you?
他想让你待在这 我们都想
Of course he does. Becky, we both do.
贾马尔现在正在犯浑
Jamal's just being an ass right now.
那我等一个道歉
Well, then I'm waiting for my apology.
该死
Damn.
贝基 留下来吧
Becky, please stay.
你能保证他是最后一个男朋友吗
Do you promise he's the last one?
是的
Literally, yes.
余生都是
For the rest of my life.
好 因为我受够了
Good, because I'm sick of it.
实话说
And, truth...
你失踪的时候 我内心毫无波动
when you went missing, I didn't even really feel nothing.
好吧 这话很粗鲁
Oh, wow. Okay. That's rude.
我不伤心 也不难过 对我没影响
I wasn't sad, hurt-- none of that.
-好吧 这对他来说 -对 我实话实说
- Okay, I mean, that's important information - Yeah, that's just my truth.
还真是需要听的要紧信息
for him to hear.
但是 让我把实话说完
But-- but-- let me finish my truth.
比如 比如你马上就死掉
Like, if you died right this second--
就比如 现在 立刻就死掉
you know, like, right this... this second?
我会感到 难过
I would feel, um... I would be sad
-如果你现在就死掉 -谢谢
- if you died right now. - Thanks.
我死了我也会很难过
I would be sad if I died too.
你得来和我拥抱
Um, you got to come... you got to come hug me now,
因为我们是一家人了 现在是一家人了
since we-we in the family. We-we family now.
不过靠下面点 我喜欢在上面
Go under, though, 'cause I like to be up.
-来来 靠下面点 -好吧
- Come on, come on. Go un... - Oh, okay, okay, got that.
很高兴你说出来了
I'm glad you said something. Okay.
摸摸你
I'm-a caress you.
小贾
Uh, Mal? Mal?
让我也来
Try to get in on this?
-因为我们是一家人了 -宝贝
- 'Cause we... we're family now, - Baby?
-所以得 -来吧
- so we got to... - There you go.
-怎么这么慢 -琦琦
- What the hell is taking you so lo... - Hey. Cookie.
我改主意了
It's.. Uh, Cookie, I changed my mind.
你改主意了
You changed your mind?
还是那个在角落里傻笑的混♥蛋♥
Or that bastard smirking in the corner over there
让你改了主意
changed your mind?
琦琦 他是因为他的信托基金问题
The reason that he couldn't bail me out, Cookie,
才不能帮我保释的
is because the way his trust fund...
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetie, listen to me.
那个男的根本不在乎你
That boy don't care about you, okay?
他只在乎像你这样
He cares about somebody like you,
足够傻的傻瓜
someone foolish enough
帮他带货
to carry his packages around and not snitch
被抓住还不会告密的傻瓜
on his narrow ass if you get caught.
他不爱你 玛雅 这不是爱
He doesn't love you, Maya. That's not love.
你就爱我吗
And you do?
琦琦 你带我见了我的罪犯生母
Cookie, you introduced me to my convict birth mother.
你毁了我的生活
You turned my world upside down.
你不能这么说
That's not fair,
因为磅蛋糕真的很爱你 玛雅
'cause Poundcake really loved you, Maya.
我想你应该知道的
And I-I thought you should know.
是的 但是琦琦 你有没有
Yeah, but for one second, Cookie,
在某一瞬间想到 当我发现
did you think that maybe me finding out
我是监狱强♥奸♥的产物 会把我的生活搞砸
that I'm a product of a jailhouse rape might mess me up?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我猜琦琦女王不是无所不知 不是吗
I guess Queen Cookie doesn't know everything, does she?
你肯定对爱一点都不了解
'Cause you surely don't know anything about love,
如果你了解 你就不会和一个让你在
because if you did, you wouldn't be with a man
监狱里服刑十七年的男人在一起
who let you rot in jail for 17 years,
跟别提哈基姆
and-and with Hakeem,
在舞台上带枪表演《扔掉麦克风》
on stage playing "Drop the mic" with a gun?
琦琦 你自己的家庭已经千疮百孔了
Cookie, you have your own family to fix.
不 老实说 你来这干什么呢
No. Honestly, what are you doing here?
没错
Exactly.
看看那些等着你改变他们命运的人
Look at all those people waiting for you to change their lives.
感觉怎么样 琦琦
How do you feel about that, Cookie?
我想
I think...
我想
I think...
我不是无所不知
I don't have all the answers.
就算是我知道的
And the answers I do have,
也不总是正确的
they ain't the right ones.
听我说 我知道这听起来令人震惊
Listen to me, sounding all shocked.
我以为我是谁
Who the hell do I think I am?
我以为我能拯救每个人
Thinking I can fix every-damn-body
拯救一切
and save everything.
我却连自己的家庭都拯救不了
I... I can't even fix my own family.
琦琦
You know what, Cookie?
我们继续往前走 不直播了
I'm-a just gonna go ahead and stop this.
我知道什么呢
I mean, what do I know, huh?
除了音乐我还知道什么呢
What do I know except music?
是不是热曲我一听便知
I know a hit when I hear one.
所以 五天五个区
So, five boroughs in five days.
就像我所说的 拿真本事来吧
And like I said: bring it.
波西娅 你总不记得把鞋拿来
You never gimme my shoes, Porsha.
要么跟 要么闭嘴
Put up or shut up, man.
来啊 明星脸
Come on, you Al B. Sure! Lookin'...
Al B. Sure! 美国说唱歌♥手
你什么都不是 里昂
You ain't nothin', Lyon.
是啊 你狗嘴吐不出象牙
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表