剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Wait, what? - Empire users,
大部分是黑人
most of which are minorities,
他们正在被实时监控
are being tracked in real time.
你怎么知道的
Wait. Where'd you get this?
我不能说
I can't say that.
但是流媒体把每部手♥机♥都变成了监听装置
But the XStream app turns every phone into a listening device.
如果被公之于众
If this gets out to the public,
你个人可以得到好处
you could benefit personally.
我知道
I know that.
所以我才不这样做
That's not why I'm doing this.
那是我的公♥司♥
That was my company.
那些人相信我
Those people trusted me.
相信我的家族
They trusted my family.
爸爸 我完全理解你
Dad, I-I completely understand that.
我只是觉得凯
Um, I just think that Kai...
他没必要卷入这件事
he doesn't need to get involved with this whole messiness.
不不 贾马尔
No, no, Jamal.
我来写
I'm in.
宝贝 没必要为了和我在一起就试图证明
Baby, you don't have to prove that you're some heavyweight
你也是重量级人物
just 'cause you're with me.
不是因为这个
It's not about that.
而且你♥爸♥爸说得对
Besides, your father is right.
这是对公信力的极大损害
This is a massive breach of public trust.
看 它就在这 在文件里 小贾
I mean, look, it's right here inside the documents, Mal.
你能看到资金的流向 还有其他一切
I mean, you can see the money transfers, everything.
我警告你
I'm gonna warn you,
不管结局怎样 我都会跟踪这件事
I'm gonna follow this story wherever it leads.
我正希望你能这么做
I wouldn't expect anything less.
那就开始吧
Let's get to work.
-晚上好 -你好 金斯利先生
- Good evening. - Hi, Mr. Kingsley.
晚上好呀
What up?
请进
Oh, please, come in.
有件好笑的事
You know what's so funny?
你的出生证明上没有父亲
Your birth certificate doesn't list a father.
你难道不知道吗
Hmm. But wouldn't you know it?
你妈妈住在费城
Your mother lived in Philly
在你出生前后
and hung out with Lucious Lyon
和卢修斯·里昂约会过
right around the time you were born.
-听着 吉赛尔 -别担心
- Look, Giselle... - Oh, don't worry,
我不是来谈你过去的"爸爸情结" 杰夫
I'm not here to talk about all your past daddy issues, Jeff.
我是来和你谈你的现在
But I am here to talk about your present...
和我的未来
and my future.
她听不见
Oh, she can't hear us.
我看到了餐桌上的计划
I saw the plans on the kitchen table.
你觉得过头了吗
Do you think it's too much?
不 我觉得你像老板一样处理得很好
No, I think you are handling this event like a boss.
贷款的信用额度来了
Oh, the line of credit came through for the mortgage,
所以我们有钱让里昂家族经济公♥司♥
so we're gonna be able to put on the showcase
照旧举办这场演出
like Lyon Family Management is supposed to.
我知道
I know...
我们已经失去帝国娱乐两年了
two years since we lost Empire,
但我们马上就要夺回帝国了
but we're so close to getting everything back.
-你和我齐心协力 -我懂
- I mean, just you and me working together. - I know.
琦琦女士 卢修斯先生
Ms. Cookie, Mr. Lucious,
坎迪斯女士到了
Ms. Candace is here.
你好 坎迪斯
Oh. Hey, Candace.
富兰克林怎么样了
Um... how's Franklin?
-今天好了点 -那就好
- A little better today. - Good.
你要不要留下来
Why don't you stay for...
-吃晚餐 -不了 谢谢
- dinner? - No, thank you.
我时间不多 卢修斯
I only have a minute, Lucious.
很高兴你来了 坎迪斯
I'm glad you came, Candace.
别急着高兴了 琦琦
Don't get ahead of yourself, Cookie.
你让我众叛亲离
You turned my family upside down.
我是来一报还一报的
I've come to return the favor.
美世256号♥
"256 Mercer."
这是什么
What's this?
琦琦的秘密
Cookie's little secret.
等等 你的名字
Wait a minute, your name...
写在信托契约上
is on the deed of trust.
这个地方是你的
You own this place?
听着 坎迪斯 我知道你很难过
Look, Candace, I know you're upset,
但你在做错事
but this, this ain't right.
四百万的资产
$4 million in equity
一只脚已经踏出这个家
and one foot out the door.
这就是你共患难的人 卢修斯
There's your ride-or-die, Lucious.
你让我四处奔波
You let me go out there and...
赌上了我的一切
risk everything...
你却一直在背后留一手
and you had this the whole time?
你要做的无非是去那边
All you had to do was go over there
跟布雷克冰释前嫌
and squash this beef with Blake.
但你就是做不到 是吗
But you just couldn't do that, could you?
我不在的时候你为什么要让他进这个家
Why would you let that man in my house when I wasn't around?
哈基姆 布雷克是我的朋友 好吗
Hakeem, Blake was a friend, okay?
我要照顾两个孩子 两个
I had two kids-- two!--
-你却不见踪影 -好吧
- while you were who-knows-where. - Okay.
小提 你就让他那样说你吗
Tee, you let him touch up on you like that?
太可悲了 你在说胡话
This is sad. Now you're just trippin'.
真正可悲的是你 总是需要有人陪着你
Nah, what's sad is that you needed somebody to be there
对你俯首称臣
for your little stupid ass, huh?
你是个绿茶婊 小提
You a bird, Tee.
胡安妮塔 帮贝拉收拾东西
Juanita! Get Bella ready!
你不准带着我的儿子走
I don't know where you're going with my son.
不要挡着我的路
Get out of my way.
不要那副模样站在我儿子面前 滚开
Don't stand over my son like that. Move.
而且 贝拉根本不是你的孩子
Besides, Bella's not even yours.
你也没有把她当做亲生孩子
You don't act like she's yours, either.
你明知道我像爱亲女儿一样爱她 蠢货
And you know I love that little girl like she's my own. Stupid.
布雷克对你的看法是对的
Blake was right about your ass.
你不爱我
You don't love me.
我们坐在这里连空调都没有
We sat here with no AC,
活得举步维艰 家徒四壁
sweating our asses to death, almost down to our last dollar,
而你其实可以分分钟就解决困境
and you could have bailed us out at any moment?
说好了不对彼此保留秘密呢
Whatever happened to not keeping secrets?
那不是真的
That is not true.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
别想着把旧账清除 卢修斯
But don't sit here and try to rewrite history, Lucious.
你也做过许多错事 好吗
You've done some things, okay?
换做其他女人绝对不会原谅的错事
Things other women would never forgive.
-那你为什么要嫁给我 -因为我爱你
- Then why did you marry me? - Because I do love you.
从来不曾停止
I always have,
-甚至当我对你恨之入骨的时候 -撒谎
- even when I wanted to hate your ass! - That's a lie!
如果你爱我 就会告诉我这件事情
If you did, you would've told me about this!
我很害怕
I was scared!
你不明白吗
Can't you understand?
这关乎信任
This is about trust.
信任
Trust?
这才让我真正看清信任
This is all I need to know about trust.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道我为什么留着这个公♥寓♥
You want to know why I kept that condo?
不是因为我不信任你
It's not because I couldn't trust you.
而是因为我不能相信
It's because I couldn't trust
自己会在你面前保护自己不受伤害
that I would protect myself from you.
保护
Protect?
在我面前保护自己不受伤害 好吧
Protect yourself from me? Okay.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这一切 里昂经济公♥司♥ 演出
All of this-- LFM, the showcase,
过去两年里我们做的一切
everything we did for the last two years!
等等 卢修斯 你在干嘛
Wait, Lucious! What are you doing!?
全是徒劳
It's for nothing!
这幅画是假的
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表