剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
The doctor will see you shortly, Mr. Lyon.
卢修斯
Lucious.
黑鬼 给我醒醒
Negro, wake your ass up.
脑震荡的时候你最好醒着
You better stay woke with that concussion,
除非你真的想与世长辞
unless you seriously trying to shuffle off this mortal coil.
小光
Shine.
没错
Yeah.
你脸色很差 合伙人
You ain't looking too good, partner.
我听说安德鲁生病了
Oh, and I heard about Andre.
哥们 那太煎熬了
My man, that's tough.
我
I...
我撞到了头 我的脑袋...
I hit my head and my mind is...
现在在耍我
playing these tricks on me right now.
因为死人是不会说服我害死我儿子的
Oh, 'cause a dead man ain't trying to convince me to kill my son.
我来并不是要说服你做任何事
I'm not here to convince you to do a damn thing.
我已经知道你不会害死小安
I already know you ain't gonna kill Dre.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为你是个贱♥人♥
Yeah, 'cause you's a bitch.
你听到了
You heard me.
安德鲁之前策划要干掉你
I mean, Andre plotted to kill you, man.
稍微往左边一点 两条腿都没了
Little bit to the left and both legs-- gone.
琦琦也会命丧黄泉
Cookie would've been done, too.
你当时没有勇气这么做
You didn't have the balls to do it then,
现在也绝对没有勇气去做
you damn sure don't have the balls to do it now.
但我当时有勇气把你干掉
But I had the balls to put you in your grave.
是啊
Yeah.
我是死了 兄弟
I'm dead, bro.
但不是你杀的
But you didn't even do that.
枪都不是你自己开的
You couldn't even pull the trigger yourself.
你处理这件事就像某个烂说唱乐队的主唱似的
You handed it off like the sucka MC you are.
因为你不值得我亲自动手
'Cause you wasn't worth it to me!
但我的确享受
But I did enjoy...
我们一起制♥作♥的那首歌♥
all that extra profit I made...
所赚到的额外利润
from the sale of that song we did together.
我死时不必受折磨
Yeah, I got off easy.
可怜的安德鲁
Poor Andre.
不得不病恹恹地爬向自己的终点
He's got to limp to the finish line on his own...
因为老爸是个懦夫
because Daddy's a coward.
闭嘴
Shut up!
贾马尔不是应该出席这次会议吗
Wasn't Jamal supposed to be in this meeting?
他才是真正负责巡演的那个人 不是吗
He's the one who's actually on the tour, yes?
是的 但他在塞舌尔度蜜月
Yes, but he's on his honeymoon in the Seychelles, so...
对 你没被邀请参加婚礼
Yeah, that's right. You weren't invited to the wedding
因为没人喜欢你 婚礼真棒
because nobody likes you. It was gorgeous.
我和贝基很高兴告诉你
Becky and I will be happy to tell you
你想知道的一切
anything you want to know.
好
Great.
话说 我们是怎么一晚上花了五十万的呢
So why are we spending half a million dollars a night?
花在音效和布景上了
On state of the art sound and set design.
-时装秀... -我懂了
- The runway fashion... - I get it.
但这起作用了吗 赢回粉丝的心了吗
But is it working? I mean, have we won back the fans?
反响很热烈
The reviews have been spectacular.
大家都很爱我们 不可思议
We're getting so much love out there, it's crazy.
这不意外
That's not a surprise.
免费嘛 粉丝愿意再买♥♥帝国娱乐出品的歌♥吗
It's free. Are the fans willing to pay for Empire music again?
等巡演结束 帝国娱乐新的流媒体升级上线
Well, we will get a better gauge of that once we launch
我们就知道粉丝买♥♥不买♥♥账了
the new and improved Empire XStream at the end of the tour
我们也能看到有多少人成为用户了
and we can see how many people actually sign up.
打扰一下 各位 出问题了
Pardon the interruption. Uh, we got a problem, ladies.
支票无法兑现 怎么回事
My check didn't clear. What's up?
-别急 -别激动
- Easy. - Okay. Okay, relax.
冷静一下 好吗
Relax for a second, please?
帝国娱乐雇员的薪水支票在哪里都无法兑现
Empire employee checks are bouncing all over the place.
我的也是 我们得解决一下
Mine included, okay? We need to fix this.
你个急性子 给你来杯咖啡吧
Come on, hothead, let me get you a cup of coffee.
这下好了
Great.
一波未平 一波又起
Another Empire crisis.
祝你健康
Sláinte mhaith.
祝你健康
To your good health.
别告诉我妈 她会杀了我
Don't tell my moms, she'll kill me.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
好吧 听着
Ooh. All right, listen.
如果是一百美元的牛排 可不能狼吞虎咽
You wouldn't take a $100 steak and swallow it whole.
而是切成小块 细嚼慢咽
You slice it, chew slow
品味肉汁
and savor the juices.
慢慢品
Slow.
这就对了
There you go.
好些了吗
Better?
还是不好喝
It's still nasty.
我欣赏你 昆西
I admire you, Quincy.
你比大多数人经历的挫折都多
You've been knocked down harder than most.
但你没因此而一蹶不振
But you didn't let it define you.
而是重振旗鼓 继续拼搏
You got up and you jumped back into the ring.
我欣赏你这一点
And I admire that.
听着 我不是...
Look, man, I'm not a...
我不是斗士 小安
I'm not a fighter, Dre.
你比谁都明白这一点
You of all people should know that.
我接个电♥话♥
Oh, one second.
-吉赛尔 -安德鲁 抱歉打扰你
- Giselle? - Andre, I'm so sorry to bother you,
我在找你♥爸♥妈
but I'm looking for your parents.
我刚还跟我妈在一起
I was just with my mom.
她这会儿该回公♥司♥了
Uh, she should be back at the office by now.
怎么了
What's up?
她还没回 有雇员没领到工资
Well, she's not, and employees are missing pay.
巡演班底叫停了彩排
The tour crew ditched rehearsal
因为他们发现工资单无法兑现
when they found out people's checks weren't clearing.
肯定是搞错了
Well, that has to be a mistake.
唯一的错误就是
Well, the only mistake is that
这些都被帕特尔看见了
it happened right in front of Patel.
真的抱歉 我不该拿这些事来烦你
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be bothering you with this.
抱歉 谢谢你 安德鲁
So sorry. Thank you, Andre.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know something? You're right.
你不是斗士
You're not a fighter.
你是勇士
You're a warrior.
你知道勇士有什么特点吗
And you know the thing about warriors?
他们从不休息
They never rest.
别忘记这一点
Don't forget that.
勇士
Warrior.
支票无法兑现的惨烈程度
Our checks bounced harder
比卡迪电臀舞视频里的扭臀还猛
than the asses in Cardi's "Twerk" video.
怪不得吉赛尔把我的电♥话♥都打爆了
Well, that must be why Giselle's blowing up my damn phone.
-卢修斯呢 -不知道
- Where's Lucious? - Don't know.
但除非你打算在你家豪♥宅♥里出租♥房♥♥间
But unless you plan on opening up room in your mansion,
不然我需要押金 接受微信支付宝
I'm-a need a deposit. I take Venmo, PayPal
-和现金 -你还废话什么啊
- and Benjamins. - Girl, why are you still yapping your mouth?
我说了 我这就去银行
I told you I'm on my way to the bank.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你好 里昂夫人
Hi, Mrs. Lyon.
我是助理检察官梅根·康威
I'm Assistant U.S. Attorney Meghan Conway.
我们应该好好聊聊 你觉得呢
We're due a little chat, don't you think?
介意我叫你琦琦吗
Mind if I call you Cookie?
介意我叫你贱♥人♥吗
Mind if I call you bitch?
愤怒黑人♥大♥姐 这是你的招数吗
Oh, angry black woman, surprising. Is that your play?
这招没用 我不怕
Well, it's not gonna work. I ain't "scurred."
我要请律师
Lawyer.
对 瑟斯提
Oh right. Thirsty.
我喜欢他
Love him.
你想打电♥话♥找他
You're gonna have a little bit of a problem
可没那么容易
getting him on the phone
因为你还没给他发工资
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表