剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Ma... - Don't you let nothing or nobody
耽误你回家 因为我需要你
get in the way of you coming home, 'cause I need you.
我知道了 妈妈 好吗
I hear you, Mom. Okay?
-好 -别担心
- Okay. - Don't worry.
好
All right.
趁你还没出狱 帮我留意着点这个女孩
But while you in here, keep an eye out for me for this girl.
我需要知道她是谁
I need to find out who she is.
那是谁
Uh, who-who is that?
社工
Social worker.
有什么能帮你的吗 女士
Can I help you, ma'am?
你叫什么
What's your name?
-特雷热 -特雷热
- Um, Treasure. - Treasure.
我是琦琦·里昂
I'm Cookie Lyon.
我要改变你的人生
I'm gonna change your life.
葬礼办得很好
It was a beautiful service.
-我现在不想谈生意... -没事的
- I hate to talk business right now... - It's okay.
但我不能让帝国娱乐这么大的一艘船
...but I can't afford to let a ship as big as Empire
没有船长就这么漂着
float along without a captain.
是啊
Yeah.
我想让你担任帝国娱乐的临时董事长
I'd like you to step in as Empire's interim CEO.
应该没有比这更好的办法来纪念埃迪了
I can't think of a better way to honor Eddie's legacy.
完美 我们明天再说
Perfect. We'll talk tomorrow.
-好 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
送巴克夫人回家
Take Mrs. Barker home, please.
-抱歉 先生 -怎么 女士
- Excuse me, sir. - Yes, ma'am.
能不能麻烦你在下个街区
In the next block, can you just pull over
-停一下车 -没问题
- for a moment, please? - No problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪我不在乎♪
♪I don't really give a ...♪
♪如果我是爱它的唯一一个♪
♪If I was just the only one who likes that...♪
Janelle Monáe - I Like That
好了
Okay.
♪追逐开始了♪
♪The chase is on♪
♪天天天天啊♪
♪Oh, me, oh, me, oh, me, oh, my...♪
♪天天天天啊♪
♪Oh, me, oh, me, oh, me, oh, my♪
♪我喜欢♪
♪I like that.♪
好了
Okay, here we go.
这边
Right this way.
这是谁
And who's this?
经理
Manager.
请坐 亲爱的
Well, you know, have a seat, honey.
有点乱请别介意 我们正在重装♥修♥
Um, don't mind the mess. We are renovating.
不会 很漂亮
Oh, no, it's beautiful.
我喜欢你们把温度调的热一些
I like how you like to keep it toasty in here...
没错 为了嗓子好 孩子 坐下
Yeah, it's for the throat, child. Sit down.
想喝点什么吗
Uh, do you want anything to drink?
我要一杯伏特加汤力 两块冰
I'll have a vodka tonic, two cubes.
你们真的很幸运
You know, you people are lucky
找到了我的客户
that you found my client when you did.
我是说
Wow. I mean...
"我们" 我们甚至没意识到
"Us people," We weren't even aware
特雷热已经有代理人了
that Treasure had representation.
特雷热一直是我手下的艺人
Oh, Treasure's been one of my girls for a long time.
-在你手下 -没错 我花了很多时间
- One of your girls? - Yeah, I put a lot of time
还有金钱投资在她身上
and money into this one's career.
听我说 琦琦说她听到你在车里
Now, look here. Cookie said that, uh, she heard you
-自♥由♥说唱 -没错
- freestyling in the car. - Yeah.
所以我们很好奇 要是让你站在麦克风前
So we wondered what you would sound like
你唱得怎么样
in front of a microphone.
你是在车里写了那首歌♥吗
Uh, did you write that song in the car?
-是的 -就唱那首吧
- Yeah. - Why don't you sing that.
好的
Okay.
你有没有
You ever, um,
-在麦克风前唱过歌♥ -没有 我
- sang into a mic before? - No, I...
等等 先唱唱音阶
Hey, hey, uh... do some scales first.
然后做我教你的呼吸练习 好吗
And-and the breathing exercises I taught you, okay?
乔 不用 我不必那么做 没关系
Joe, no, I-I don't need to do that. It's okay.
特雷热 按我说的做 不许回嘴
Hey, do what I say, Treasure. And no back talk.
没错 她找不到呼吸节奏的话就没戏了
Yeah, I mean, she's hopeless if she can't find her breath.
这些贫民窟出来的孩子没接受过正规训练
You know? These ghetto kids with no training.
就是这样
I tell ya.
你知道吗
You know what?
要不你就和琦琦
Um, why don't you and Cookie,
在这里舒舒服服待着 适应一下
y'all just get comfortable and get acclimated in there.
你跟我去外面谈谈生意的事
You and me, we go, um, out back, talk about some business?
正合我意
Oh, I like the sound of that.
很好
Yes.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
-你先请 -我们会做点发声练习
- After you. - Yeah, we gonna vocalize
等你们回来 你们的酒就准备好了
and we'll have your drink ready when you get back,
加两块冰呢
with the two ice cubes.
但你并不为来到这里而生气吗
But you're not mad that you came, though?
不 当然不生气
No, of course not.
听我说 我不会让任何事妨碍到我们
Look, I'm not gonna let anything interfere with us,
就算我的家人也不行
not even my crazy-ass family.
我知道 而且用不了多久我们就会回到伦敦
I know. Besides, before you know it, we'll be back in London.
-你说的一点没错 -好了
- You damn right we will. - All right,
你想让我把这些放在哪里
where do you want me to put these at?
你是谁 怎么会在这里
Who the hell are you and why you here?!
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing,
-小哈 放下 -我要报♥警♥了
- Keem?! Put that down! - I'm calling the police.
-他刚刚拿枪指着我的头 -好了
- He just put a gun to my head. - Okay.
我们是在美国 人们可是用我们做打靶练习
And we in the States, and they use us for target practice.
他是谁
Who he?
我的男朋友凯
He is my boyfriend Kai.
我跟你说过他
I told you about him.
你好吗
'Sup?
"你好吗" 我不太喜欢被人用枪指着
'Sup? I don't much appreciate guns being pulled on me.
别紧张 根本没有子弹
Relax, it ain't even loaded.
你的枪真漂亮
It's a beauty.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
你没把枪膛里的这颗子弹拿掉
You missed the one in the chamber.
常见的致命错误
Common, deadly mistake.
没错
Yeah.
这是干什么 哈基姆
What is this, Hakeem?
我现在挺难熬的
Going through a rough patch.
我都不知道你会来这里
I ain't even know you was gonna be here.
要是你给我回短♥信♥ 我就会告诉你的
Maybe you would if you actually would've answered my texts.
是我的错 我换了新号♥码
Look, my bad. I got a new number.
-我需要一个地方住 -你知道
- I really need a place to crash. - You know that
你可以一直待在这里
you can stay here any time that you want.
但这些都是什么鬼
But what the hell is all of this?
这些枪是怎么回事 你现在怎么了
What the hell are these guns, man? What are you going through?
-你到底在想什么 -你朝谁喊呢 哥们
- What are you even thinking? - Who you screaming at, bruh?!
我在朝你喊
I'm screaming at you.
你是我的弟弟 我很担心你
You my little brother and I'm worried about you.
那你为什么跑去伦敦
Then why you run off to London?
我听说你中枪了马上就回来了
I came back the second that I heard that you were shot,
你知道的
and you know that.
才两天你就不见了
Two days and you were gone.
你被枪击时 我在你身边
When you got shot, I stayed by you.
你开枪打安格罗的时候 谁陪在你身边
When you shot Angelo, who was there with you?
谁在那里
Who was there?
是你
You were.
兄弟 快过来
Nah, man, come here.
是你
You were.
-可以开始了吗 -很不幸
- We good? - Unfortunately,
你的经纪人 他
your manager, he's...
临时有点事情
He ran into something.
你对唱歌♥有什么了解吗
Now, what do you know about singing?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表