剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Well, no, no, no.
等一下 先别这么轻易放弃
Hold on. Let's not give up so easily.
我要带你去一个地方
All right, I'm gonna take you someplace
让你振作起来 来
that's gonna cheer you up. Come on.
-我们要去哪 -我们要去哪
- Where we going? - "Where we going?"
我说了要带你去一个地方提提神
I said I'm-a take you someplace to cheer you up.
我说了 不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我们知道你清楚得很 莫罗斯先生
Look, we know you know, Mr. Moross.
现在你可以和我们说 或者和联调局说
All right, now, you can talk to us, or you can talk to the FBI.
你选吧
Your choice.
跟谁说都行 就你们仨不行
Anyone but you three.
再见 出去时候别撞到门把手
Good-bye. Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我不知道我们还能做什么
I don't know what else we can do.
没事的 凯
It's all right, Kai.
我们试了你的方法
We tried it your way.
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
热啊 我要热死了 烧得慌
I'm burning up. I'm about to die from this heat. Scorching.
你确定
Now, are you sure
不要回答这位先生礼貌的问话吗
you don't want to answer this gentleman's nice questions?
你是又聋又傻吗 请走
Are you deaf and dumb? Please leave.
可不 我又聋又傻
Apparently, I'm both.
交给我们
We got this.
-等一下 等一下 -别这样
- Wait! Wait! Wait! - Oh, please!
-等一下 等一下 -不要 不要
- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! - No, no, no, no, no.
-我们试过你的方法了 -请别这样
- We tried it your way. - Please! No!
危险
施工区域
我什么也不知道
I-I... I-I don't know anything!
快说
Yeah, talk!
不然你再想走红就得办葬礼了
Or the next time you go viral is gonna be at your funeral.
你干什么 住手 把他拉回来
What are you doing? Stop! Pull him up!
-快说 -给他点时间
- Come on. - Hey, hey. Give him a minute.
我什么也不知道
I-I don't know anything!
我好像要抓不住了 老爸
I think I'm losing my grip, Pop.
我说 我说 我说
Okay, I'll talk, I'll talk, I'll talk, I'll talk!
你替谁办事
Who do you work for?
是金斯利叫我泄露这些文件的
Kingsley gave me these documents to leak.
他们让我又有了存在感
Th-They made me relevant again.
他伪造了所有的邮件 我发送出去的
He faked all the e-mails, I put them out.
我们需要证据
Yeah, well, we need proof.
文件 邮件 你手上有什么
Documents, e-mails, what do you got?
下次报道前记得查来源
Check your source.
可别报道虚假新闻啊
You don't want to be getting out some fake news.
我们走
Come on.
欢迎加入里昂家 儿子
Welcome to the family, son.
刚才太棒了
That was a blast.
告诉我下一步该怎么做 好
Well, let me know what the next step is. Okay.
-有进展了通知我 拜 -琦琦小姐
- Let me know how it goes. Bye. - Ms. Cookie?
-有人找你 -谢谢你 胡安妮塔
- Someone's here for you. - Thank you, Juanita.
不是吧 上次你来这里
Hell, no. The last time you was here,
你和我说我不是你妹妹
you told me I wasn't your sister,
-所以你给我滚出去 -我们俩
- so get the hell out of my house! - We both said
-都说了很多 -你试图
- a lot of things. - You tried
-毁掉我的婚姻 -你差点害死我儿子
- to ruin my marriage. - You could've killed my son.
-你知道我不是 -听我说 听我说
- Look, you know that's not why... - Look here, look here.
别说了 别说了
Stop it. Stop!
我不知道我们是否和好了
Look, I don't know if we're good yet.
但你是我妹妹 而且你现在受到了伤害
But you're my sister, and you're hurting.
所以我来了
So I'm here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
臭老姐
Old stank-ass.
同学们 安静下来
Students! Settle down.
特别演出即将开始
We have a special performance about to begin.
你们好吗
Y'all all right?
开始吧
Let's go!
♪我可能会输掉几场战役♪
♪I'm probably, I'm probably gon' lose some battles♪
♪我可能不得不去战斗♪
♪I'm probably, I'm probably gon' have to fight♪
♪但我心知有能力应战♪
♪But know it ain't nothing that I can't handle♪
♪最终 我会挺过去♪
♪Eventually I will be all right♪
♪勇往直前 向阳而生♪
♪I'm climbing, I'm shining♪
♪我要一路攀上巅峰♪
♪I'm goin' all the way to the top♪
♪攀上巅峰♪
♪Goin' all the way, yeah♪
♪我终下决心 全力以赴♪
♪Decided I'm finally gonna give it everything I got♪
♪要么全力以赴 要么一败涂地♪
♪Give it all or nothing, nothing, yeah♪
♪放下烦忧♪
♪Lose your problems♪
♪追寻心中所愿♪
♪Go get whatever you want♪
♪别自怨自艾♪
♪Don't feel sorry♪
♪抛开怯懦 坚强起来♪
♪No time for weak, so be strong♪
♪若生活愁云惨雾♪
♪What's your reaction♪
♪你会如何应对♪
♪When life got you in a funk♪
♪一蹶不振 还是重整旗鼓♪
♪Are you gonna stay down, are you gonna get up♪
♪愿你振奋起来♪
♪I hope that you jump, jump, oh♪
♪你是否会振奋起来♪
♪Are you gonna jump, jump, oh♪
♪让我们一起振奋起来♪
♪Let go and jump, jump, oh♪
♪振奋 振奋♪
♪Jump, jump, oh♪
太棒了
Yeah, man.
同学们 我很高兴来到这里
Yo, yo, yo. I'm so happy to be here.
谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
不知道你们是否一直都在看博客
I don't know if y'all been reading the blogs
还有那些八卦流言
and all that foolishness,
过去一周让我很闹心
but it's kind of been a tough week,
所以我得回到自己的高中
so I had to come home to my own high school!
我爱你
I love you!
赞 赞 赞
What, what, what!
我爱你们
I love y'all so much.
大家团结一心
Stick together, yeah?
这是什么 更多被盗用户的信息吗
What's that? More stolen user data?
不 我们找到泄露信息的人了
No, we found your leaker.
我要跟你说实话
Now, I've got to be honest with you.
我对编程一无所知
I don't know the first thing about programming nothing.
我没办法搞清楚你都干了些什么
I couldn't figure out what it was that you did.
但我那个特别聪明的儿子安德鲁搞清楚了
But my really smart son Andre did.
他说那个
Now, he says the app
带给那个记者几百万粉丝的应用
that gave all those millions of followers to that journalist?
就是同一个人放出了
The same journalist who released
疑似是我发出的假邮件
all those fake e-mails supposedly from me?
那上面全是你留下的数字DNA
It had your digital DNA all over it.
这无法证明任何事
Doesn't prove anything.
这证明了你在掩饰
It proves you were covering.
如果没有见不得光的事 又何必掩饰
Why would you cover unless you had something to hide?
给你两个选择
So now you've got one of two choices.
你可以同意发布这篇新闻稿
Now, you can sign this press release,
为你的所作所为承担全部责任
accepting full responsibility for everything you did
还我和贝基一个清白
and clearing Becky and my name.
你也可以自己找根鞭子
Or you can get you a switch,
跟我走出去
and you and me can go outside,
让我在大庭广众之下揍你一顿 你活该如此
and I can give you a public ass-whuping that you deserve.
我这是给你留活路
I'm giving you a choice
因为你是我儿子
because you are my son.
我夺走了你最珍视之物
I took the thing that you value most,
随便搞了一下 都没走心
I toyed with it for my own personal entertainment,
却依旧搞得比你有声有色
and I still made it better than you ever could.
光凭这一点 我就比里昂家的人强了
I guess that makes me better than any Lyon.
你确定你没事吗 小琦
All right, so, are you sure you good, Cook?
卢修斯上了一个"傻白甜"
So Lucious chopped down some simple white bitch.
木已成舟 多说无益
It is what it is.
她很可能是当时那一片儿的"公交婊"
You know, she was probably just the neighborhood bicycle.
是个男人都能上
All the little boys had a ride.
我不知道是不是那样
I mean, I don't know if it's like all that.
我认识她
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表