剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
A cheap shot in front of the whole place here?
真是意外
It was an accident.
-坐吧 -我们没有恶意
- Have a seat. - We're okay.
放松点 你看起来挺帅的
Relax. You look nice.
坐吧
Have a seat.
把手拿开行不行
Take your hand off me, all right?
我只想知道你为什么背叛帝国娱乐
I just wanted to know why you betrayed Empire.
提高收入也算背叛吗
Betrayed by raising revenues?
我是说你对账本动手脚
I'm talking about skimming off the books.
巴拿马MTA银行 想起来了吗
MTA Bank of Panama. That ring a bell?
最具价值电影奖
欢迎回来
Welcome back, folks.
下一个奖项是
And next up we have the award for
最佳电影原创歌♥曲奖
Best Original Song in a Film.
最佳电影原创歌♥曲奖
被提名的有酷玩乐队的《美泰》
And the nominees are Coldplay for "Mai Tai..."
英国最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一
帮你管钱的人告诉我们
Yeah, your money guy told us that's where you keep
你那秘密空壳公♥司♥账户就开在那
your secret shell company accounts.
帝国娱乐的钱没了
Yeah, money disappears from Empire,
突然 钱到了你巴拿马的账户里
and then, poof, it ends up in your Panama account.
-你没有证据 -是吗
- Can't prove it, right? - Oh, yeah.
-所有票♥据♥我们都有 -我们曾是兄弟
- We have all the receipts, baby. - We were brothers,
你却把兄弟情谊顺着马桶冲没了
and you just flushed that all down the toilet, didn't you?
帕塞克和保罗 《马文的歌♥》
Pasek and Paul, "Marvin's Song."
本杰·帕塞克与贾斯汀·保罗
曾创作电影《爱乐之城》主题曲
行了 别扯这些了 我们该上...
All right, I ain't gonna deal with this. It's about time...
坐下
Sit your ass down.
你想干嘛 你想要什么
What is it you want? What do you want?
和你要的一样
Same thing you wanted.
帝国娱乐 不给你就等着坐牢吧
I want Empire, or your ass will go to jail.
你总是喜欢拿
Yeah, you always had a problem keeping your paws
不属于自己的东西
out of the cookie jar.
现在呢 被抓住了 你个小偷
Now look at you, caught, sticky fingers.
接下来才是精彩的 等我们获奖了
And the big surprise is now, when we win,
你得上台向全世界宣布
you're gonna go up there and announce to the world
你将从帝国娱乐退隐
that you're stepping down from Empire.
-什么 现在吗 -就现在
- What, now? - Yeah, now.
凭借《伊比沙》获得提名的
And nominated for "Ibiza,"
卢修斯·里昂 琦琦·里昂
Lucious Lyon, Cookie Lyon
和埃迪·巴克
and Eddie Barker.
明天我们就等凯利·帕特尔的电♥话♥了
We'll expect a call from Kelly Patel tomorrow.
获奖的是...
And the winner is...
《伊比沙》
"Ibiza"!
卢修斯·里昂 琦琦·里昂
Lucious Lyon, Cookie Lyon
和埃迪·巴克
and Eddie Barker.
好戏开始 宝贝
Showtime, baby.
♪付之一炬♪
Flames burn to the ground
♪烧掉 烧掉 烧掉 烧掉♪
Burn up, burn up, burn up, burn up.
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
为什么把我扔在颁奖典礼后台自己走了
So, why'd you just leave me backstage at the awards?
如你所见
As you can see,
我有一些紧急事务要处理
I had some urgent business to take care of.
你怎么了 喝多了
What are you, drunk?
有一点
A little.
可能比一点还多一点
Maybe a little more than a little.
你就这样走人了
So you're stepping down now?
都不事先打个招呼
Not gonna give me any warning?
出什么事了 埃迪
What's going on, Eddie?
我们输了
We lost.
输了什么
We lost what?
一切
Everything.
里昂家捉到了我的小辫子
The Lyons discovered my little indiscretion.
他们让我选
They want to give me the option
是进监狱呢
of, like, going to prison or...
还是让他们重掌帝国娱乐
letting them take over Empire.
埃迪 你干了什么
Eddie, what did you do?
-真缺乏创意 -你干了什么
- How unoriginal is that? - What did you do?
说真的 你想啊
Seriously? Think about it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
没事 无关紧要
It's okay. Doesn't matter.
无关紧要是什么意思
What do you mean it doesn't matter?
-我们输了 -不 我们没输
- We lost. - No, no. We didn't lose.
不是"我们"输了 是"你" 你输了
Not "we," "you", you lost.
番茄 西红柿
Tomato, tomahto.
土豆 马铃薯 都没什么不同
Potato, potahto.
你真是
You really...
告诉你吧 我努力了这么多
Let me tell you something; I didn't work this hard
不是为了再次输个精光的
to lose everything again.
-不是精光 -我不是在玩弄
- Not everything. - I'm not playing...
你已经
You been, like, uh,
积攒了一小笔钱
putting away a little stash of money.
至少几百万吧 先用这个对付着过吧
Couple million, at least. Use that to stay afloat.
你不能把帝国娱乐从我手里夺走
Look, you're not gonna take all this away from me.
他们也不能把它从我这里夺走
They're not gonna take it from me.
我才是一直经营帝国娱乐的人
I'm the one that's been running Empire.
你只是走走过场 做做样子
While you just walk around here like you've been running it.
-是我将它推向成功 -你开玩笑呢
- I made it a success. - Come on. Are you serious?
你 认真的
You-- really?
你根本没管好过任何事
You wasn't running any a damn well thing.
你应该庆幸你还保留了一半的颜值
You should be happy that you still... half of your looks,
-我还愿意带挈一下你 -行
- so you can still ride on my coattails. - Okay.
等等
Hold on.
你是对的 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
是你经营的公♥司♥ 宝贝
You were running it, baby.
手拿开
No. Just get off me.
来啊 来吧
Come here. Come here.
-来 -停下
- Just... - Hey, whoa, whoa. Stop.
-不 别碰我 -不 来啊
- No, don't you touch me. - No, like, come on.
-别碰我 埃迪 -你真漂亮
- Don't touch me, Eddie. - Like, you look so pretty.
-我说了把手拿开 -怎么了
- I said get off me! - What's going on?
-你在干什么 -从我身上滚开
- What are you doing? - Get off me!
埃迪
Eddie.
混♥蛋♥醉鬼
Okay. Drunk ass.
救救我 我需要帮助
Help me. I need help.
救命 救救我
Help. Help me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没法再帮你了 埃迪
I can't help you anymore, Eddie.
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious! Lucious!
住手 卢修斯 住手
Stop it, Lucious! Stop!
我们都抓住他的小辫子了
We had his ass!
我们都制住他了 结果他一转身就挂了
We had his ass, and then he gonna turn around and croak?
我知道 我知道 他现在就在地狱里
I know, I know, and he's in hell right now laughing at us
穿着那黄衣服嘲笑我们呢
in that yellow suit.
天哪
My God.
我们的交易也跟他一起完了 我知道
And our deal is just as dead as he is. I know.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do, huh?
我们根本不应该放弃帝国娱乐
We should've never gave up Empire.
你根本不该把它拱手相让
You should've never gave it away.
我那么做是为了让你不进监狱
I did that to save your ass from prison.
你以为监狱能关得住我
You think they could've kept me in there?
你以为你是谁 魔术师吗
What are you, Houdini, huh?
-你能咻地一下不见吗 越狱吗 -不
- You was gonna magically disappear? Escape? - No.
你应该相信我 你该对我有点信心
You're supposed to trust me. You should've had faith in me!
但你总是摆出一副
But you always walking around here like you got balls
你比谁都有种的样子
that's bigger than every-damn-body else.
-可你并不是 -所以我应该
- You don't! - Oh. So I'm supposed to bow down
缩在你身后 就因为你是真男人
behind you 'cause you the man, huh?
卢修斯 你的自尊就这么脆弱吗
Lucious, is your ego that fragile?
这是自尊的事吗 这是我的梦想
You think this is about ego? This is about my dream.
帝国娱乐就是我的命 琦琦 是我的传承
Empire was my destiny, Cookie. It was my legacy!
你你你 什么都是你
You, you, you! Everything is you!
-对 因为这是我的事 -好
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表