剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
She been over there since she got here.
-别说了 -让她吃吧
- Stop it. - Let her eat.
她得留些给别的客人 我们可破产了
She need to leave some for the guests. We broke.
那个戴颈托的家伙是肯尼·西蒙
The dude with the neck brace, that's, uh, Kenny Simon.
他玩SM受伤得到了赔偿
He has a little workman's comp situation, S&M.
-SM吗 -总共140万
- S&M? - Worth about 1.4 million.
我告诉他们可以投资你们的公♥司♥
Now, I told them they can invest in your company,
他们就上赶着来了
they came running.
让他们别来 我们可没买♥♥保险
Uh, tell them to walk, 'cause we don't have insurance.
-嗨 贝基 -嗨
- Hey. Hey, Becky. - Hi.
-嗨 -谢谢你能来
- Hey, you. - Thank you for making it.
我也没得选 你打了110回电♥话♥给我
Well, I didn't think I had a choice; you called me 110 times.
好吧
Well, okay.
首先最重要的 我想欢迎大家
Well, first and foremost, I would like to welcome everyone
来参加里昂家族经纪公♥司♥的首次活动
to the Lyon Family Management first event.
我想不出能有什么
I couldn't imagine being at a happier place
比在家里招待各位更开心的了
than I am right here at home,
因为这里是一切开始的地方
because this is where it all began.
-然后... -等下 就这些人吗
- Then... - Wait. This is it?
这就是整个公♥司♥吗
This is the whole company?
我不是来这里投资客厅建设的
I didn't come here to invest in no living room.
打扰一下 "韦兹·杰斐逊"
Excuse me, Weezy Jefferson.
韦兹·杰斐逊也叫路易丝·杰斐逊 是经典美剧《都是一家人》里的角色
你对我的虾仁杯很感兴趣
You've been, uh, aggressive with my shrimp cocktail,
我也不好意思请你优雅地滚出去
a little too much to waltz your ass up out of here.
所以我劝你好好坐着
So I'm gonna need you to sit your ass down
让他说完
and let this man finish.
虾也慢慢吃
And then go easy on the shrimp,
因为别人也想吃一点
'cause other people here want to eat.
谢谢你 琦琦
Thank you, Cookie.
沃特金斯女士 我相信你能理解
Uh, Mrs. Watkins, I'm sure you can understand
我妻子的热情
the passion that my wife has.
我们全部生意都是从这样的客厅开始的
Our entire business started in a living room just like this.
接着我们掌管了街区
Went on to take over the streets,
不日便掌管了整个世界
and next thing you know, we took over the entire world.
对的
That's right.
一位很有智慧的女人曾说过
Now, a very wise woman once said
帝国娱乐所拥有的最有价值资产
that the greatest asset that Empire had
就是所有姓里昂的
all had the last name Lyon.
我想向你们展示这一点 贾马尔
I want to demonstrate that. Jamal.
实际上 小弟会来说这段
Actually, little brother is gonna lead this one.
不了不了
Nah. Nah, man, no.
没事 他准备好了
It's fine. He's ready.
你可以的
You got it. Listen.
你可以做到的
You can do it. You can do it.
他可以的
He's fine.
你可以的 宝贝
You can do it, baby.
-去吧 -听着
- Go ahead. - Hey, look.
就跟我们排练的一样 你能做到的
It's just like we practiced. You got this.
-我的肺 哥 -你能做到的
- My lung, bro. - You got it.
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
哈基姆王子
Prince Hakeem.
来吧 兄弟 引爆全场吧
Come on, man. Kill it.
♪没错♪
♪Yeah♪
♪-首先 -你说♪
♪- First things first - Okay♪
♪-你的行为真的很幼稚 -什么♪
♪- I think you be really acting immature - Say what♪
♪你是♪
♪I think you be blowing♪
♪-小题大做 -那是你♪
♪- this out of proportion - That's you♪
♪你让事情雪上加霜♪
♪I think you be making worse things worse♪
♪感觉好像鸡同鸭讲♪
♪I feel like I'm talking foreign♪
♪-跟你说重要事情时 -你告诉大家什么♪
♪- Telling you something important - What you tell 'em, bro♪
♪但你听而不闻 不♪
♪But you take my words and ignore 'em, no♪
♪-是吗 我也有同感 -哦♪
♪- Really I feel the same way - Oh♪
♪想告诉你点事♪
♪Tryin' to talk to you,♪
♪-你也一样听而不闻 -我没有♪
♪- you do the same thing - No, I don't♪
♪你把我的话扭曲得不成原样♪
♪You be twisting up my words like a Backwood♪
♪然后你就如我所料扮可怜♪
♪Then you try to play the victim like I knew you would♪
♪-我一团糟 -我一团糟♪
♪- I'm a mess - I'm a mess♪
♪-你一团糟 -你一团糟♪
♪- You a mess - You a mess♪
♪-我们都得停一停 -对♪
♪- And we both gotta give this here a rest - Yeah♪
♪我们只是在相互指责♪
♪All we do is point the blame, right♪
♪推锅 没错♪
♪Point the blame, right♪♪
♪我们同时大吼大叫♪
♪We're both yelling at the same time♪
♪-你不听我说 -你不听我说♪
♪- You don't hear me, you don't hear me - you don't hear me♪
♪-你不好好听我说 -不♪
♪- You don't hear me like I want you to - Nah♪
♪安静 我们都在同时大吼大叫♪
♪Be quiet, we both yelling at the same time♪
♪-我一团糟 -我一团糟♪
♪- I'm a mess - I'm a mess♪
♪-你一团糟 -你一团糟♪
♪- You a mess - You a mess♪
♪-我们都得停一停 -对♪
♪- And we both gotta give this here a rest - Yeah♪
♪我们只是在相互指责♪
♪- All we do is point the blame, right♪
♪推锅 没错♪
♪Point the blame, right♪
♪我们同时大吼大叫♪
♪We both yelling at the same time♪
♪-你不听我说 -你不听我说♪
♪- You don't hear me, you don't hear me, - you don't hear me♪
♪-你不好好听我说 -不♪
♪- You don't hear me like I want you to - Nah♪
♪安静 我们都在同时大吼大叫♪
♪Be quiet, we both yelling at the same time.♪
-你喜欢这个吗 韦兹 -爱死了
- Yes! How you like that, Weezy? - I'm loving it!
敞开吃你的虾吧
Have all the shrimp you want.
告诉过你的吧
I told you.
-我们成功了吗 -我们成功了
- Did we do that? - We did that.
我们成功了 来抱一个
We did that. Give it to me.
我们成功了
We did that.
虽然这不抵那些风险投资人
Yes. But it's not what those venture capitalists
能给我们的投资
would've given us.
-但不要紧 我们接受 -你知道吗
- But it's okay, we'll take it. - You know what?
让那些白人见鬼去吧
The hell with them white boys, man.
跟当初看不起我的白♥痴♥们一样
Them the same fools that undervalued me in the beginning.
说我一张唱片都卖♥♥不出去 我卖♥♥掉了上亿张
Said I wouldn't sell one album. I sold 100 million albums.
说像我这样的人没法经营公♥司♥
They said that a man like me couldn't run a company.
我都带着我的公♥司♥闯进华尔街了
Man, I ran my company straight to Wall Street.
我建立了帝国娱乐
Man, I built Empire.
而且我还会再来一次 我就是这种人
And I'm gonna do it again, 'cause that's what I do.
我就是干这个的 宝贝
That's what I do, baby.
-是我们 -你明白我的意思
- We do. - Well, you know what I meant.
我们成功了
We did it.
-我们成功了 -贝基 谢谢你来 辣妹
- We did it. - Becky. Thanks for coming, Mama.
你打扮得真美
You look amazing.
我们做到了
We did it, baby.
我都没法挑刺
Okay, so I can't even be snarky.
那真的很棒 真为你们激动
That was really amazing. I'm really excited for you.
谢谢 你什么时候辞职
Thank you. Now, when you quitting?
-辞职 -对 我需要你来这里
- Quit? - Yeah. I need you here.
你觉得我会放弃我的工作
You expect me to give up my job?
金斯利要提拔我了 我不会辞职的
Kingsley's about to promote me. I'm not gonna quit.
金斯利是我的敌人
Kingsley's my enemy.
你和金斯利共事 还怎么能忠于我
How you gonna be loyal to me... working with Kingsley?
忠诚就要把你放在我事业前头吗 你认真的
Loyalty is what, choosing you over my career? Are you serious?
要不是我的话 你都不会有事业可言 贝基
You wouldn't even have a career if it wasn't for me, Becky.
就因为你给了我一个工作 就一个助理职位
Because you gave me one job, just one job, an assistant job,
然后你就一直拿这个说事
and then you repeatedly looked me over after that.
我后来得到的任何晋升都与你无关
Any promotion I got had nothing to do with you.
我就应该始终忠于你吗
Am I supposed to have undying loyalty for you?
这就是忠诚的意思 忠诚是无条件的
That's what loyalty is! It's- it's unconditional!
完整的 不动摇的
Undivided. Unswerving.
是同生共死 贝基 要是你不懂这个
It's ride or die, Becky. If you don't know that,
你在我房♥子里干嘛呢 说真的
what the hell are you doing in my house? Honestly.
说真的 我要走了
Leaving. Honestly.
-滚出我的房♥子 我用不着你 -再见
- Get the hell out my house. I don't need you. - Bye.
你还好吗 出事了吗 小琦
Are you okay? Is something wrong, Cook?
-你感觉还好吗 -挺好的
- You feeling all right? - Yes.
我要量一下你的血压
We need to take your blood pressure.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表