剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
里昂不只是求生存
Lyons don't just survive.
而是在毁灭的万物中蓬勃生长
We thrive where everything else perishes.
所以如果生活带来一些美好的事物
So if life is offering you something good,
拿着 尽管收下
take it, accept it.
你应得的 老兄
You deserve that, man.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
♪我想我是故意的♪
♪Man, I think ... I did it on purpose♪
French Montana – Nervous
♪我是故意打他脸♪
♪I'm-a hit him in the face on purpose♪
♪就算被抓也值得♪
♪If I catch 25, it was worth it♪
♪也值得♪
♪It was worth it...♪
好了 看看这个 老兄
All right, watch this, man.
我现在就卷走你的钱
I'm about to take your money right now.
♪他们说我持枪♪
♪They give a ... about a gun charge♪
♪被判刑蹲局子♪
♪Catch 1-3 and do the service♪
♪紧张的话抱住我♪
♪round me if you nervous♪
快看门口那哥们 老兄
Check out homie at the door, dawg.
♪我夷为平地♪
♪I turned the roof into a Lamb♪
没事 我今天没带家伙
I'm good. I ain't strapped today.
台球
♪我用砂子建起了城♥堡♥♪
♪I built a castle from the sand♪
♪我的铁哥们可能会死♪
♪My homie might die in...♪
你知道
You know...
之前你说会像对待家人那样对待我的孩子们
before, you said you look at my kids like they were your family.
我依旧如此 老兄
I still do, man.
我差点失去我的小姑娘
Almost lost my little girl.
♪开着兰博基尼 遛马如牵羊♪
♪In the Lambo, xxx hangin' off the horse like Rambo...♪
该死
Damn.
很抱歉发生那种事 老兄
I'm sorry that happened, bro.
听着 小哈 我想告诉你
Look... I need you to know,
小提和我之前什么都没发生
nothing ever happened with me and Tee, Keem.
但我很抱歉让这首攻击歌♥疯传
But I'm sorry I let the diss track get out of hand.
我不知道如何让一切回到正轨 但是
I don't know how to make that right, but...
不管怎样 我会去努力
whatever it is, I'll do it.
我是说
I mean,
我知道它们很好吃 但是你吃了四个了
I know they're good, but... four?
听着
Look...
我给安德鲁留一个
I'll save one for Andre.
就一个吗
Just one?
老兄
Yo, man!
-真不赖 -太赞了
- Whoo. - Man.
我去买♥♥点苏打水喝 你们想喝什么吗
I'm gonna go and get some sodas. You guys want anything?
宝贝 我不用了
I'm good, baby.
-不用吗 -不用 老兄
- Good? - I'm good, man.
-好吧 -好吧 擦擦嘴 老兄
- All right. - All right. And wipe your lip, brah.
谢谢提醒
Oh, thank you, man.
嗨
Hi.
我上次来这里
Last time I came here...
是来跟妻子道别的
was to say good-bye to my wife.
我以为
I thought that...
独自躲在暗处 就是我的宿命
being alone and in the dark was what I was meant to be,
就是
it was...
我罪有应得
it's what I deserved.
-安德鲁 你 -然后你
- Andre, you... - And then you...
带着光明走进我的世界
came wandering in with this light...
我就是想待在你的身边
and I just want to be near you.
我也想要那样
I want that, too.
我很危险 泰瑞
I'm a dangerous man, Teri.
我眼中的你不是这样
That's not what I see.
我只需要知道
What I need to know is,
你愿意冒险待在我身边吗
are you willing to take the risk of being around me?
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
这里的气氛好像给圣诞老人办葬礼
It feels more like Santa's funeral in here,
或是他那些愚蠢小精灵的葬礼
or the funeral of one of his dumb little elves.
他的某个小精灵有九条命
One of his elves has nine lives,
这次还不是他最后一条
and this isn't his last.
威廉姆斯女士
Ms. Williams.
-跟我们来吧 -发生什么事了 -什么
- Come with us. - What the hell's going on here? - What?
金斯利把你的所作所为都告诉我了
Kingsley showed me what you did.
你在跟卢修斯·里昂合作
You've been working with Lucious Lyon
抢夺我们的客户
to take advantage of our customers.
什么
What?
我有一系列电子邮件可以证明这一点
I have the e-mail chain right here that proves it.
你陷害我
You set me up.
你在说什么...给我 你到底在说什么
What are you talk-- Give me-- What are you talking about?
-什么邮件 -你的东西都收好了
- What e-mails? - Your things have been collected.
-这些人送你出去 -我的东西
- These men will show you out. - My things?
-请别 你能... -不行 他说谎
- Come on. You could-- - No, okay, f-- He's a liar.
-他是个骗子 你们都会 -女士
- He is a liar! Y'all gonna- - Ma'am...
-别碰我 他是个骗子 -杰夫
- get off of me! Hey, he's a liar! - Jeff...
谁给我妈打个电♥话♥
Somebody call my mom!
-贝基 -你需要
- Becky. - What you need to do
-防止肢体冲突 不 -女士
- is stop manhandling! No, no! - Ma'am.
出去
Get out.
怎么回事 让我看看
What is going on? Let me see that.
同甘共苦
Sink or swim.
里昂
等等 不不不
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no, no!
把它拉回来一点 这样能保持不出线
Pull it back just a little bit so it stay in line.
卢修斯 我们得谈谈
Lucious, we got to talk, man.
老兄 这场演出之前
Hey, man, I got two hours
我有两个小时时间
before this showcase.
好兄弟 我们得谈谈
My man, my man. We got to talk.
怎么了 我刚从渴望藤了解到
What is it? I just heard through the Thirstvine,
贝基被粗暴地赶出了帝国娱乐
Becky got bum-rushed out of Empire.
直接把她从正门送出去的
Walked her right out the front door.
你觉得是不是金斯利知道她为我工作的事了
You think Kingsley knows she's been working for me?
不不 贝基知道怎么打掩护
No, no, Becky knows how to cover her back,
我给她的键盘记录器也是不可追踪的
and the keylogger I gave her is untraceable.
拜托 你知道她并不是真正的目标
Come on, you know she's not the real target here.
-没错 他知道我们会卷土重来 -没错
- Yeah, he knows we go way back. - Exactly.
所以他会把数据挖掘的锅让她背着
So he's gonna try and pin this whole data mining on her
-说是她为我做的 -好吧 听我说
- and say it was for me. - Okay, now, look.
我会去帮贝基解围
I will take care of the Becky situation.
我来负责 好吗
That's on me, all right?
我得确定你不做任何行动
I just got to make sure you don't do anything
-来危害这次演出 -什么演出
- to jeopardize this showcase. - Showcase?
演出算个屁 这事关我的名誉
To hell with the showcase! This is my reputation.
我一辈子没干过告密的事儿
I've never dropped a dime on anybody my whole damn life!
没人在说你 这不是告密的问题
Nobody's talking about you... It's not about dropping dimes,
这是要顾全生意 老兄
it's about taking care of business, man.
小贾 我找你找了一整天 还好吗
I've been trying you all day, Mal. What's up?
-等等 给我点时间 -好吧
- Hold on, give me a second. - All right.
宝贝 很抱歉 我今天忙疯了
Babe, I'm sorry. It's been crazy with this, all this.
你还好吗
How you doing?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有个新的线人给我打电♥话♥
I got a call from a new source
他看到我写的帝国娱乐报道
who saw my Empire story.
他有很多关于你父亲的新消息
He had a lot of new info about your dad.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
之前卢修斯控制帝国娱乐的时候
Well, when Lucious was in charge of Empire,
他保留了所有艺人的档案
he kept a dossier on all of his artists,
所有那些人的名字
and every single one of those names
都被卷进各种好戏里去了
had been mixed up in some kind of drama.
什么家庭暴♥力♥ 暴♥力♥行为 毒品交易
Domestic abuse, assaults, drug trafficking.
-就是那种会毁掉职业生涯的好戏 -没错
- You know, the kind of drama that kills careers. - Yeah.
你父亲把它们都盖住了
And your dad buried it all.
我知道这听起来很糟糕
I mean, I know that sounds awful now,
但当时的他显然是为了保护自己的艺人
but back then, obviously, he was just protecting his artists.
没错 但是贾马尔 受害人怎么办呢
Yeah, but, Jamal, what about the victims?
有谁来支持他们呢
Who-who has their back, or...
怎么 我们掩盖这一切难道没关系吗
What, it's okay that we just bury this all?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表