剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我 就只会唱
I... just sing.
要记住 唱歌♥不只是
Well, keep in mind that singing is not about
唱出准确的音符
trying to hit some particular note,
而是要诉说你内心的情感
it's about taking what you feel inside
并把这份情感分享给身边所有人
and sharing that with everybody around.
好的 但是我
Okay, okay, but I...
我不知道我能不能做到 我试试吧
I don't know if I can do all that. I'll try.
你喜欢自己的工作吗
Well, do you like your job?
不喜欢 在那里工作
No, sir, I don't. I mean, being in there,
我一走进去 就感觉自己也是犯人
as soon as I walk in, I feel like I'm a prisoner, too.
我看着那些人受苦
I see those men suffering
看着他们一直受到非人的待遇
and being treated like less than human all the time.
我们想从你的声音中听到这份情感
Yeah, well, we want to hear that in your voice.
开始吧
Share that with us.
所有人都说我不够好
You know, everybody said I wasn't gonna be good enough...
姑娘 我们失去了帝国娱乐公♥司♥
Okay, okay. You know what? Girl, we lost Empire.
帝国娱乐 没了
We lost it. Gone.
但是我们依然在这
But we are still here,
所以不要让任何人阻止你
so don't you ever let nobody stop you
去做你命中注定该做的事情 明白吗
from doing what you were born to do. Okay?
来唱歌♥吧
Now sing the song, child.
让我感受你
I want to feel that.
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen a girl like me♪
♪目光不曾在我上停留♪
♪They'll never put a hold on me♪
♪不 我要♪
♪No, I...♪
♪我要独自忍♥受♪
♪I'll do it all alone♪
♪我要独自奋斗♪
♪I'll do it on my own♪
♪没有什么轻而易举♪
♪Nothing ever comes easy♪
♪他们都说我在做梦♪
♪They told me it was just a dream♪
♪但我♪
♪But I...♪
♪我要证明他们说错了♪
♪I'm-a prove 'em wrong♪
♪我不需要你们来评判♪
♪Scree, I don't need your attitude♪
♪不要肥头大耳对我小看♪
♪Don't want your goofy-ass man with the busted shoes♪
♪我昂首阔步 我要求证♪
♪I'm walking in bossed up, got a lot to prove♪
♪随着我的身体舞动♪
♪I'm breaking necks with the way that my body move♪
♪年少轻狂 竖子其谁♪
♪I know they asking who's that chick with all the confidence♪
♪蔑视众生 信步而来♪
♪Step into the room like she owning this♪
♪我来瓜分你的宝物♪
♪I'm coming for your check, I'm-a garnish it♪
♪贪心不足 照单全收♪
♪I don't want a piece, I want all of-- cold♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪Never seen a chick so cold, never seen a whip so cold♪
♪见过这么高冷的妞吗♪
♪Tell me, have you ever seen a chick so cold♪
♪没见过这么高冷的妞♪
♪They be like, no, we never seen a chick so cold♪
♪秀出我光彩 我无人能敌♪
♪Shining my light, I'm the best♪
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen nobody like me♪
♪如此高冷♪
♪So cold♪
♪如此♪
♪So...♪
♪秀出我光彩 我无人能敌♪
♪Shining my light, I'm the best♪
♪无人像我♪
♪Never seen nobody like me♪
她很厉害 我是认真的
She's kinda dope, y'all, seriously.
-她真的厉害 -老妈 这是谁啊
- She's really dope. - Hey, Ma, who the hell is this?
那是特雷热 我们刚把她签下来
That is Treasure, and we just signed her.
什么叫"签下她"
What you mean, "Signed her"?
-我们要成立自己的唱片公♥司♥ 哈基姆 -是的
- Yeah, we started our own label. Hakeem. - Yes.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
这会是我们新的家族公♥司♥
It's going to be our new family label.
我们会给哈基姆恢复的时间
And we're gonna give Hakeem time to heal,
安德鲁回来之后也会加入我们
and Andre is joining us when he gets home.
我们要帮你从帝国娱乐的
Yeah, and we're getting you out of
垃圾合约中解放出来
that wack-ass contract with Empire.
等等 等等
Wait, hold up.
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of y'all,
真的 但是我有自己的公♥司♥
I really am, but I got my own label I'm starting.
我还招了人
I... got my own man.
我还要回伦敦去生活
I got a life in London to get back to.
那只是一个爱好而已 你又没钱可赚
Boy, that's a hobby. You ain't got no check.
至少在我们成立公♥司♥前 留下来吧 好吗
You gonna stay here until at least we launch it, okay?
-妈 -宝贝 -小贾 你看
- Ma... - Baby. - No, look, Mal, this is
-这是我们一家人的事 -没错
- about the family. - Yes.
你对我们非常重要
It's for us and about us.
说得对
That's right.
伦敦又不会跑 你男朋友也不会跑
And London ain't going nowhere, and neither is that boy.
来吧 敬里昂家族
Come on. To the Lyons.
愿我们崛起
May we rise.
一如往昔
Like always.
来来来 碰杯啦
Come on, clink, clink!
六个月后
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表