剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
承认你会死
that you'll be gone.
这是事实 泰瑞
That's what's gonna happen, Teri.
你走进我和昆西的生活
You did not come into Quincy's life,
这是天意
into my life by accident.
我儿子如今好好待在家里
My son is back at home where he belongs
都多亏了你
because of you.
这不该是我们的结局
This... this is not how the story ends.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我很明白
I understand perfectly.
-你不懂 -我懂
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
我会帮你战胜病魔 安德鲁
I'm gonna help you fight, Andre.
你
You...
你为我创造了...
You did the impossible...
奇迹
for me.
我也会为你
And so I'm gonna do
创造奇迹
the impossible for you.
怎么做
How?
怎么做
How?
有我在
It's okay.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表