剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
the difference is what you know and what you do.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
不是 你必须明白这是我一生中做出的
No. What you need to understand is that was the hardest decision
最艰难的抉择
I've ever had to make in my life.
我得知道我有没有向特蕾西撒谎
What I need to know is if I lied to Tracy,
是你向金斯利开枪的吗
and did you hurt Kingsley.
不是
No!
我以我们儿子
I put it on our children.
和我们孙子的名义起誓
On our grandchildren.
好了 听好
Okay. You know what,
别再对我绘声绘色地胡扯了 卢修斯
spare me that dramatic BS, Lucious.
说次真话吧
Just tell me the truth once.
我已经说了
I just did.
病人还没有摆脱危险
We're not out of the woods,
但目前的情况令人满意
but I'm very happy with where we are.
手术很成功
The surgery was successful.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
天哪 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
♪我们应有尽有 大功告成♪
♪ Yeah One, we don't lack, yeah, we get this done ♪
♪我们卿卿我我 蓄势待发♪
♪ We stay grindin', we wake up ♪
♪用枪杆建立我们的帝国♪
♪ Run, built an empire with these big guns ♪
♪耶♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪尽管历经艰难险阻♪
♪ With all that we've been through ♪
♪我们一直坦诚相待♪
♪ We all, we got stay true Stay true ♪
♪我即将启程♪
♪ For we, I'm gon' ride Uh-huh, yeah ♪
♪只要他们在我身边♪
♪ As long as they're right by my side ♪
♪历经一切 我目睹一切♪
♪ Been through it all, yeah, we seen it all, yeah ♪
♪起起落落 终于战上巅峰♪
♪ Rise and we fall, but we're standing tall, yeah ♪
♪准备 带着祝福 不再听从召唤♪
♪ Steady, getting blessing, we done heard the call, yeah ♪
♪别骗人 鼓掌就好♪
♪ Don't be a fraud, you should just applaud ♪
♪我们是大明星♪
♪ We the all-stars ♪
♪我们披荆斩棘♪
♪ We beat the odds like that ♪
♪我们学会抓住彼此♪
♪ Yeah, we learn how to stick with each other ♪
♪我们去去就来♪
♪ We always come right back Come right back ♪
♪想逼停我们 我们动身 凯♥旋♥♪
♪ Try to shut us down, so we put up ♪ ♪ Come back ♪
♪我们占着上风 我们是一家人♪
♪ We hold it down, we all family ♪
♪我们这样掌控敌人♪
♪ That's how we keep a handle on our enemy ♪
♪我们是明星 闪闪发光♪
♪ We gon' shine bright, yeah, we the stars ♪
♪我们是 我们是♪
♪ We are, we are, we are♪
♪我们是明星 明星♪
♪ We the stars, we the stars, uh Yeah ♪
♪我们是明星 明星♪
♪ We the stars, we the stars Yeah ♪
♪我们是 我们是♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, we are, yeah, we are, uh. ♪
各位 我刚刚拿到了数据
Hey, everybody. The numbers just came in.
粉丝们
Uh, the fans are, uh,
源源不断地在流媒体上注册
signing up for XStream in droves!
帝国娱乐回来了
Empire is back! Yes!
我们庆功吧
Let's celebrate!
我们成功了
We did it! Yeah!
大家来喝香槟
Champagne for everybody.
可喜可贺啊 各位
Congrats, everyone.
恭喜 兄弟 我跟你说过的
Congratulations. Yeah. I told you, brother. I told you.
棒 这样才对
Yes! Yeah! That's right.
恭喜
Congrats.
恭喜 贝基
Congrats. Becks.
看看这个
Look at this.
我不是来庆祝的
Hey. Yeah, no, congrats.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我准备开香槟庆祝
I'm about to be poppin' bottles,
但你看起来想杀人
and you look like you about to cut somebody.
是这样
All right, look,
帝国娱乐能满血复活 全靠你我
Empire is 100% back because of you and me.
而大家完全不知情 你觉得他们知道吗
They have no idea. You think they know that?
-我懂 -来点香槟吗
- I know. - More champagne?
谢谢
Thank you.
我看过行业网站了 看到媒体怎么说了
I've read the industry sites. I know what they're saying.
"琦琦和卢修斯又一次创造奇迹"
"Cookie and Lucious did it again."
但我们自己心里清楚啊
But, girl, we know.
-可这就够了吗 -对啊
- Is that enough, though? - Yeah.
不 说真的 就满足于此吗
No, seriously, is it enough?
因为我了解这一行
Because, look, I know this business.
认知就等于事实
Perception is reality.
如果大家都觉得这是卢修斯的功劳
And if they think that Lucious did this,
那这就成卢修斯的功劳了
then Lucious did this.
-我懂你意思 妹子 -西姆斯女士
- I hear you, sis. - Ms. Sims?
你只要信我就好
I just need you to trust me.
放心交给我吧
Let me do what I do.
等下
Wait.
我要看他最后一眼
I need to see him one last time.
请开一下棺
Can, uh, we open the casket, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我的长子
My firstborn baby boy.
这是我创作的音乐
This is my music.
黄泉路上 让音乐伴你
You keep it... with you.
你们不是吧
Are you kidding me?
这是葬礼 他还沉浸在丧子之痛中
This is a funeral. The man's grieving.
我们理解 但我们得找他谈一下
We understand that, but we need to talk to him.
马上谈
Now.
请节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我们都知道达蒙·克洛斯
We both know that Damon Cross
是个必须要扳倒的大恶人
is a snake that needs to be taken down.
不好意思 我老板得给他儿子送葬
If you excuse us, my client needs to bury his son.
想到你老婆躺在达蒙·克洛斯怀里
The thought of your wife in the throes of passion,
呼唤着他的名字 你不觉得憋屈吗
screaming Damon Cross's name, that doesn't bother you at all?
看到这张照片了吗
See this photo?
这张照片是在他们一起去巴拿马之前拍的
This was taken long before their business trip to Panama.
你家"黑巧克力甜心"跟你说过
Did your little Chocolate Chip tell you
他们相识吗
that she knew him?
她还真说了
As a matter of fact, she did.
那她说没说 你儿子危卧病榻之时
Did she also tell you about all her little visits to his apartment
她经常出入他的公♥寓♥
while your son was dying of cancer?
你觉得他们共处一室能干什么啊
What do you suppose they were doing in there, huh?
别激动 别激动 没事
Relax, relax. It's gonna be okay.
你一开始找瑟斯提问话
First you tried Thirsty,
接着又想让我老婆跟警方合作
then you try and flip my wife.
然后又在我儿子下葬这天来找我
Then you come here the day my son is being buried
想让我背叛自己的一切信条
and try and make me betray everything that matters to me
仅凭你和你这些手下
just because you and your little flunkies
知道怎么做假图吗
know how to play with Photoshop?
别自讨没趣了 贱♥人♥
Bitch, please.
是什么风把你吹来了 克洛斯先生
To what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Cross?
我听闻 你心怀远大的政♥治♥抱负
Well, the word on the streets is you have political aspirations.
我正好有两千万
I just so happen to have $20 million
想赞助下一次州长竞选
to throw into the next governor's race,
但只给合适的候选人
but for the right candidate.
你是合适的候选人吗 康威女士
Are you the right candidate, Ms. Conway?
想让我不再死咬着你不放
You're gonna have to offer more than money
塞点钱可不够 克洛斯先生
to get me off your ass, Mr. Cross.
我可以让你扳倒卢修斯·里昂
Well, I can get you Lucious Lyon.
你觉得他干掉你之前 你能扳倒他吗
Do you think you can get him before he kills you?
此话怎讲
Beg your pardon?
我跟他说 你对她老婆一片痴心
Well, I told him about your obsession with his wife.
场面很难看
Didn't go over too well.
结果发现 他也对她一片痴心
Turns out, he's obsessed with her, too.
扳倒我也许能让你声名鹊起 但他才是大鱼
You might've wanted me, but he's the big flashy takedown.
扳倒他 才能让你的事业走向巅峰
Exactly what you need to make a name for yourself.
我清楚你的套路
I see where you're going.
你想品尝饼干[琦琦]的美味
You want another little nibble of the cookie.
我抓捕卢修斯 你抱得美人归
I get Lucious; you get his wife.
我眼下选择扳倒卢修斯
I'll take Lucious now.
明年 你再给我两千万吧
Next year, the 20 mil.
大姐 你带我来这个破地方干什么啊
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表