剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- That's all. - Uh... Lucious.
你是这样认为的吗
That's what you think this is?
我不知道
I don't know.
我受够了做采访拍照片 而人们
I done did more interviews and photo shoots that people--
而我其实不愿意做
I don't even care to do.
是啊
Yeah.
不 说真的 小贾 这样还不够吗
No, seriously, Mal, can't that be enough?
够了 老爸 你做了很多 谢谢你
Yeah, that's enough, Dad. You did a lot. Thank you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jackass.
你那爱打小报告的儿子
So, your always-reporting son
和我说你不喜欢我的音乐
tells me you're not a fan of my music.
我不会这么说
Oh, well, I wouldn't say that.
我的一个学生
One of my students cited
在他的论文里引用了《DJ放什么》
"What the DJ Spins" in his dissertation.
你知道如何把听众
You know how to put the listener
带到费城的街上
right there in the Philly streets.
我只是在逗你的
Okay. I'm just messing with you.
我喜欢你
I like you, man.
-那就是他的动力来源 -干杯
- That's where he gets that strength. - Cheers.
你觉得他们在做什么
How you think they're doing?
我们的爸妈知道如何举止得体
Our parents know how to behave themselves.
是啊
Yeah.
卢修斯说他会陪你走红地毯吗
Did, uh, Lucious say he'd walk you down the aisle?
这场婚礼对他来说很有压力
This whole, like, wedding stuff is just so much for him.
别替他找借口
Don't make excuses for him.
我们去拿香槟喝
Let's get champagne.
抱歉
Excuse me.
小哈 我们准备走了
Oh, Keem, we're about to head out.
我想让孩子们多睡会 明天好精神抖擞
I want the kids to get some rest and be fresh for tomorrow.
明天我几点过去接你
What time should I be at your crib tomorrow?
我们要和德文一起坐车过去
Oh. We're gonna ride with Devon,
所以我们在教堂见吧
so I'll just meet you at the church.
和德文一起是什么意思
What you mean, Devon?
你们在一起吗
Y'all together?
我们在互相了解中
We're getting to know each other.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没
No.
很好 你看到贝拉了吗
Great. Have you seen Bella?
她和小安一起在房♥间里
She in the room with Dre.
德文是吗
Devon, huh?
游戏开始
Game on.
-这是谁 -她叫猪小妹
- And who's this? - Her name is Piggy.
她认为你很漂亮 泰瑞阿姨
She thinks you're pretty, Auntie Teri.
谢谢 猪小妹
Aw. Thank you, Piggy.
太可爱了
That is very sweet.
安德鲁 宝贝 你要吃东西
Andre, baby, you need to eat.
我吃过了 妈
I already ate, Ma.
我知道 但我没看到你吃
I know, but I didn't see you, okay?
-所以把这个吃了 -不不不
- So go ahead on and eat this. - No, no, no.
-快吃吧 -别强迫他吃东西
- All right? Go ahead. - Don't force-feed him.
-给 吃点东西 -宝贝 你不能
- Go ahead. You need to eat. - Look, baby, you ain't got
把食物强行塞进他的喉咙
to stuff food down that boy's throat.
他没事
I mean, he's fine.
贝拉好吗 她给你们制♥造♥麻烦了吗
Is Bella okay? Is she giving y'all any trouble?
-没没没 -没有
- Oh, no. No, no. - No, no, no.
她让我想起昆西像她这么大的时候
She-she reminds me of my Quincy when he was her age.
开始制♥造♥一些新回忆永远都不会太晚
You know, it's never too late to start some new memories.
妈
Ma.
不 没事
No, it's all good. Um...
我和安德鲁要一步一步慢慢来
Andre and I are taking things one step at a time.
你们也可以随时
Well, you can feel free to step right on over to the altar
步入婚礼圣坛
anytime soon.
-好了 你不准再喝了 -什么
- Okay, you are officially cut off. - What?
-安德鲁 吃东西 -遵命
- Andre, eat your food. - Yes, ma'am.
把我的酒还给我
Give me my drink back.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
-没事 -太丢脸了
- It's fine. - It's embarrassing.
不
No.
不 把事情搞定
No, no, just get it done.
我晚点再回电♥话♥给你
Yeah. I'll call you back.
我很不想聊公事
Hey. Look, I hate to talk business,
但那些博主都能感觉到事有蹊跷
but the blogs are smelling blood in the water.
我们不能一直用婚礼
We can't keep using this wedding to cover up
来掩饰我们巡演暂停的事实
for the fact that our tour is stalled.
我们要发表声明
We need to make a statement.
我已经着手去做了
Yeah, well, I'm already on top of that.
贾马尔 趁我还没忘记
Jamal, before I, uh... before I forget,
我没时间去买♥♥礼物
I didn't have time to get a gift.
但这里有份小东西
But, um... here's a little something.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那是我父亲的袖扣 贾马尔
That's my father's cuff links, Jamal.
你从不让它们脱离你的视线 小安
You never let those out of your sight, Dre.
新旧参半
Well, that's something old, something new,
蓝借参半
something borrowed, something blue.
万事俱备 只欠东风了
That's everything. Bam.
小安 我不知道该说什么
Dre, I don't know what to say.
像我一样珍惜这对袖扣
Cherish them as much as I did.
-谢谢你 -太贴心了
- Thank you. - That's sweet. Mm.
你没事吧
Mm, you all right over there?
你需要喝点水
Nah, you need some water though.
打扰了 有位达蒙·克洛斯想见你们
Excuse me. A Mr. Damon Cross to see you.
很抱歉打扰你们了
Apologies for the intrusion,
但我这儿有你们的东西
but I have something that belongs to you.
我的艺术品经纪人找到了这幅画
My art broker found this.
我的经纪人说根本找不到
My broker said it was nowhere to be found.
我只想物归原主
I just wanted to return it to its rightful home.
卢修斯和琦琦应该拥有
Lucious and Cookie, they deserve
这个代表他们永恒之爱的标志
this symbol of their enduring love.
太疯狂了 妈妈 爸爸 太棒了
That's crazy. Mom? Dad, that's-that's amazing.
-没错 太棒了 -说到爱
- Yeah. It's something. - And speaking of love,
贾马尔 我觉得很棒的是
Jamal, I-I think it's great that, you know,
你要当着全世界举♥行♥婚礼
you're putting your wedding out there in front of the whole world
让他们见证 这就是婚礼的意义
for them to see it, and that's what it's all about.
当你找到那个对你来说特别的人时
When you find that special person, you know,
你绝对不应该感到害羞
you shouldn't be all shy about it.
我很感激 谢谢
I appreciate that, man. Thank you.
通知的太晚了 但你明天有空吗
This is late notice, but what you doing tomorrow?
你应该来参加婚礼
You should just come to the wedding.
-老兄 -不 我很确定克洛斯先生
- Oh, man... - No, I'm sure Mr. Cross
还有其他计划
got other plans.
而且座位已经定了 人太多
Yeah, and the seating chart is cut off. It's too many people.
我可以 我们谁也不带 就
I can-- We ain't bringing nobody. Just...
-人太多了 -我很荣幸被邀请
- It's too many people. - I'd be honored.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家明天见吧
I'll see you all tomorrow.
好的
All right.
我们可以走了
We're good to go.
♪今天的天堂有事发生 女孩♪
♪There is trouble in paradise today, girl♪
♪一个小秘密♪
♪A little secret♪
♪传遍全城♪
♪Is all over the town♪
♪我知道我答应今晚见你 女孩♪
♪I know I promised to see you tonight, girl♪
♪但发生了奇怪的事♪
♪There's something strange♪
等等 快看快看快看 快看那个老兄
Wait, look, look, look. Look at the brother.
快看那个老兄
Look at the brother.
♪我想她知道♪
♪I think she knows...♪
这个黑心IT仔在这里干什么
The hell is Mark Zuckerblack doing here?
我邀请他来的
I invited him.
人生苦短 不值得跟家人吵架
Life's too short to fight with family,
而金斯利就是家人
and that's what Kingsley is.
是吗
Oh, he is?
祝贺你 贾马尔
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表