剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪把你放在心上♪
♪And keep you on my mind 'cause♪
♪因为见不到你 我就会想你♪
♪When I'm without you, thinking about you♪
♪身边没有你 我就想靠近你♪
♪When I'm not around you, I want you closer♪
♪想着你 我也能感受到你的心♪
♪Thinking about you, I feel your heart, too♪
♪我们彼此心意相通 无所阻碍♪
♪Out in the open, full exposure♪
-♪你让我着迷♪ -♪宝贝♪
- ♪Now you got me hypnotized♪ - ♪Baby♪
♪为了你我什么都愿意♪
♪There ain't nothin' I won't sacrifice♪
♪当你呼唤我 我便停下♪
♪I pull up, pull up when you call my name♪
♪你是我的解药 我的多巴胺♪
♪You're like a drug, you're my dopamine♪
♪我不能集中注意力 我需要你♪
♪I can't focus, focus, you're all I need♪
♪你是我的目的 什么都可以♪
♪You're my purpose, purpose, ooh, whatever you need♪
♪我处在云端♪
♪I'm in the clouds♪
♪我现在就在这里♪
♪And I'm-a stay up here for now, yeah♪
♪当我见不到你 我就会想你♪
♪When I'm without you, thinking about you♪
♪身边没有你 我就想靠近你♪
♪When I'm not around you, I want you closer♪
♪想着你 我也能感受到你的心♪
♪Thinking about you, I feel your heart, too♪
♪我们彼此心意相通 无所阻碍♪
♪Out in the open, full exposure♪
-♪我想靠近你♪ -♪我想着你♪
- ♪I want you closer♪ - ♪Thinking about you♪
-♪我懂你心意♪ -♪你就在这里♪
- ♪I feel your heart, too♪ - ♪Your body right here♪
♪我们彼此心意相通 无所阻碍♪
♪Out in the open, full exposure♪
-♪当我们心意相通♪ -♪当它来临♪
- ♪When it comes to the heart♪ - ♪When it comes♪
-♪宛如夜里的流星♪ -♪击中我心♪
- ♪It's a shot in the dark♪ - ♪To the heart♪
♪黑夜中的流星♪
♪The dark♪
-♪当我们心意相通♪ -♪当它来临♪
- ♪When it comes to the heart♪ - ♪When it comes♪
-♪宛如夜里的流星♪ -♪击中我心♪
- ♪It's a shot in the dark♪ - ♪To the heart♪
♪黑夜中的流星♪
♪The dark, yeah.♪
他们说我已经康复可以出院了
They say I'm well enough to get out of here.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你还记得上次和上上一次
You remember what happened last time
发生了什么吗
and the time before that?
所以我就应该直接放弃吗
So, I should just give up?
你到底是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你看着像是有人烧了你的硬盘
You look like somebody fried your hard drive.
安德鲁需要一颗新的心脏
Andre needs a new heart.
安德鲁·里昂
Andre Lyon?
你怎么会知道这个
How would you know that?
我当时在医院
Uh, I- I was at the hospital.
和卢修斯一起
With Lucious?
我是在努力了解他们
I'm trying to get to know them.
我懂了
Oh. I see.
他打动你了
He got to you.
-他是我爸 -你♥爸♥
- He's my father. - Your father?
我以为你跟我一样恨他
I thought you hated him as much as I do.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
你都做了什么
What have you been doing?
你一直去那边
Hmm? You've been going over there
彩衣娱亲来获得那恶魔的认可
and shuckin' and jivin' for the Devil's approval?
-闭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut up! - Shut up?
你对他而言一文不值
You mean nothing to them!
你以为要是你
Do you think if it was you
而不是安德鲁躺在病床上
in that hospital bed instead of Andre- -
你以为他会在乎吗
do you think he would care?
他从来没有把你看得
You will never mean anything to them...
-妈 求你 -和琦琦的孩子一样重
- Mom, please. - ...next to Cookie's boys!
他说他想再试一次
He said that he wanted to try again...
他是个骗子 上帝
He's a liar! God!
他不了解你
He doesn't know you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
卢修斯当初在我怀孕时
Lucious was gonna give me $200
企图给我两百美金打掉你
to get rid of you when I was knocked up.
我就应该收了那笔钱
I should've just taken the cash.
妈
Mom.
出去
Get out.
看着你就让我难以忍♥受
I can't stand to look at you anymore.
出去
Get... out!
洛蕾莎 你睡了吗
Loretha, have you slept?
你闭嘴
Shut your ass up.
你睡了吗
Have you slept yet?
姐 你应该回家
Sis, you got to go home and...
你把自己弄病了
You're not gonna be any good to him
-对他不会有任何好处 -我很好
- if you make yourself sick. - I'm fine.
你能回家休息一下吗 拜托
Can you just go home and get some rest, please?
洗个澡 换个衣服 因为
Yeah, take a shower, change your clothes 'cause...
你味道有点重
You're smelling a little ripe.
-闭嘴 -行
- Shut up. - Okay.
上帝 说真的 姐
Oh, gosh, seriously, sis.
就让我们稍微替你承担一下好吗宝贝
Let us carry the load for a little while, okay, honey?
我们不会让他出事的
We won't let nothing happen to him.
我们看着他
Yeah, we got him.
好吧 我想我是得洗个澡
Okay, I guess I could take a shower.
-对 你确实 -住口
- Yes, you could. Okay. - Stop it.
行
Okay.
我的宝贝
My baby.
行
Okay.
-我们照看他 姐妹 -好
- We got this, sis. - Okay, okay.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
琦琦 我要道歉
Cookie, I apologize
我不该企图教你怎么过你的人生
about how I tried to tell you you should be living your life.
关于卢修斯 你得做出自己的选择
You need to make your own choices about Lucious.
Maxwell - This Woman's Work
♪祈求上帝 你能应对这一切♪
♪Pray God you can cope♪
♪-宝贝 -我将保持距离♪
♪- Oh, darling. - I'll stand outside♪
♪于这女人的生活 于这女人的天地♪
♪This woman's work, this woman's world♪
♪男人难以应对♪
♪Ooh, it's hard on a man♪
♪现在他能做的已结束♪
♪Now his part is over♪
♪现在交由天父♪
♪Now starts the craft♪
♪着手创造的一切♪
♪Of the Father♪
♪将那些时刻给我♪
♪Give me these moments♪
♪将它们还给我♪
♪Give them back to me♪
♪给我那轻柔的吻♪
♪Give me that little kiss♪
♪给我你那♪
♪- Ooh, ooh - Give me your♪
♪我知道你还有一丝生机♪
♪ I know you have a little life in you ♪
♪给我你的手 宝贝♪
♪Give me your hand, baby♪
♪我知道你还有很多气力♪
♪I know you have a lot of strength left♪
♪给我你那纤纤柔夷♪
Give me that pretty hand
♪我知道你还有一丝生机♪
♪I know you have a little life in you♪
♪让一切随风飘离♪
♪Oh, so make it go♪
♪让一切随风飘离♪
♪Just make it go away.♪
也许我可以把这个交给布雷克
Maybe I can... turn it to Blake.
布雷克号♥码多少 是438 438
What's Blake number? Um, uh, it's 438. 438.
好
Okay.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我需要谈谈
I need to talk.
我也想 但我有个任务要赶
I wish I could, man, but I've got a deadline
发布这些巡演的流媒体视频
to get these streaming videos from the tour out.
要不然我现在就在医院了
Otherwise, I'd be over at the hospital right now.
不
No.
我真的需要和你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
我说过
Like I said...
我们得晚点再谈
we got to do that later.
好 我能处理贾马尔这部分
Okay, I can do Jamal.
一二三
One, two, three.
我不知道该怎么开始
I don't know how to start.
看着我
Look at me!
安德鲁出的这些事 的确
Everything going on with Andre, yeah- -
大家都在谈论死亡和葬礼
everybody's talking about death and funerals.
我得知道
I need to know,
如果我们现在写你的讣告
if we were writing your obituary right now,
上面会怎么写
what would it say?
谁会被算作你的长子呢
Would I be listed as your firstborn,
是我还是琦琦的孩子
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表